Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Maniyar D
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Maniyar DYour feedback matters!
Hello, Ear drum damaged, fluid is running out, age of patient is 58. Please suggest the treatment. Does antibiotic have any effect on it?
I am 17 year old sister was diagnosed from Typhoid and Low hemoglobin which is only 7.1 Now after that she don't have fever but now she starts vomiting and kind of low diarrhoea she goes for toilet 4 times a day Now she is feeling very weak and exhausted and have a lot of dizziness and vertigo What to do now?
I had a history of otitis media which happened 3 years ago. Right now I had a bout of some respiratory infection which was somewhat mild lasting around 2-3 weeks. I just had some cough and runny nose. A few days ago I started having the feeling of having fluid in my ear. When I lie down on one side the fluid goes away and when I try to bend down to pick up something my ears just shut and I feel something flowing inside. I hear sound just fine but I hear in a somewhat muffled way. I went to an ENT a couple of days ago. He looked using an otoscope and said theres wax and gave me Soliwax ear drops. I used it for 2 days around 4 times im total. Some wax did come out but I still feel the fullness. I have no respiratory symptoms as such at the moment. Please help as this is worrying and im having exams right now. And if possible please tell me the right way to use soliwax. I normally put the drops and lie on that side for sometime and then lie on the opp side and try to pull out the wax.
I am having very very very small boil like things on right side of my tongue and I am facing difficulty in eating. So I am taking Vit capsules. Again I am having sore throat. Can you please suggest homeopathic medicines for both the problems.
2 months ago I had surgery sinusitis at hospital. But still I am suffering from fever, pain in head, neck and some time in face and ears. Can you give me advice what to do now. Please help me.
Sir I have done my ecg it shows sinus tachycardia. And also I had done echo test result is normal with lvef 58%. My bp is normal 128/85 approx all time I have anxiety and fear with doctor .what should I do. I also feel some time mg heart spped is high.
I am suffering with Ear fluid discharge since one week and happened twice till now. Actually last 2 months back I insert Earbirs in my left ear into deep with little pressure. After that next day I had severe ear pain and later fluid discharge and then I consult with Local Government ENT hospital and they prescribed few tablets along with Ear drop (Coproflox). Again now last week when I went out for long drive the very next day it starts again fluid discharge and some pain also it started itching a lot with some dirt inside the ear. Could you please suggest me some good tips to get rid of this problem. Appreciate your valuable suggest in advance.
Dizziness is now a very common problem among the adults. Maybe people do not take this to be a serious problem in many of the cases, but repeated feeling of dizziness may lead them to visit a doctor. When in the case of such situation, you visit a general physician, not knowing the causes of such problem; often the doctor will refer you to an ENT. There have been some reasons of why you should visit an ENT for dizziness.
Symptoms of Dizziness
Often dizziness occurs along with some other symptoms too. Some of the symptoms that are accompanied by dizziness are:
Some Important Reasons for Dizziness
If you are facing dizziness on regular grounds, then it may happen that it is due to some very serious health complications that you are suffering from. Some of the problems that may cause dizziness are:
Inner ear issues,
- Issues in the central nervous system,
- Issues related to the cardiovascular system,
- Bacterial or viral infection,
- Side effects of any medicine.
Diagnosis of The Problem
Diagnosis of the problem is the most important step in case of dizziness. It is because the diagnosis is not about whether you are feeling dizzy or not, it is the diagnosis about why you are feeling dizzy. There are some tests related to balance to diagnose the cause of dizziness. To get the tests done related to balance, you need to visit an ENT because the balance system of the human body is there located in the inner ear.
Treatment of The Problem
After several tests of various sensory organs, when the ENT expert reaches a particular result, then the treatment starts depending upon the diagnosis. Today treatment for such balance disorder or dizziness has become common. Some problems can get solved by a changed diet only while other may need the help of medicines. Again, some of the problems may get cured by doing exercises while for some; you may need the help of a physiotherapist too.
When it is about dizziness, it is surely about balance disorder due to some major problems. Balance is controlled from with the inner eye and other sensory organs also.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
There are hollow spaces in the skull (cavities) known as sinus, which have a mucous lining. Due to various reasons, these can get inflamed, and in some people, despite multiple treatments, the sinusitis can be recurrent and persistent. This condition, where it continues to persist beyond 12 weeks, is known as chronic sinusitis. It can be seen in people of all ages, can be worse in children, elderly, and the immunocompromised.
In Unani, chronic sinusitis is referred to as nazla, and this is due to bad temperament of the brain and the nose, causing inflammation of the mucosa in the sinuses around the nose.
- Nasal septum deviation: The wall separating the two nostrils can be moved to one side, blocking the sinuses
- Nasal polyps: These are growths within the nostrils which can block air flow
- Respiratory tract infections: The nostrils are the first part of the respiratory tract, and infections can affect the sinuses
- Allergies: Chronic allergies like hay fever and inflammation can cause sinusitis
Unani believes that the accumulated mucus causes irritation and pain in the face, especially around the nose. Symptoms include:
- Postnasal drainage, which is thick, discoloured (greenish yellow) drainage from the nose to the throat. This can also produce a constant salty taste in the throat
- Chronic nasal congestion or obstruction, leading to difficulty breathing
- Painful, tender area around the nose and eyes (sinus space)
- Decreased sense of smell
- Unpleasant taste
- Mouth breathing, which can lead to further throat and respiratory problems
- Other symptoms include ear pain, sore throat, cough, painful jaws, fatigue, and fever.
Unani believes that disease is a natural process due to an imbalance between the various body fluids. Treatment is usually progressive, starting with noninvasive measures, moving up to more invasive methods. In chronic sinusitis, the following are often recommended.
- Eucalyptus leaves to be boiled in water and inhaling this provides great relief. It helps in thinning the mucus which is then released easily
- An equal amount of Viola odorata (Linn), marshmallow root extract and Jujube fruits (unaab) are mixed and boiled in about 100 ml of water until the mixture gets reduced to half. This can be stored for prolonged periods and mixed with consumed to be used on a daily basis.
- Another mixture that is used is Malva sylvestris, mallow, and liquorice roots which are again boiled in about 100 mL of water until it is reduced to half the quantity. This can be stored and consumed on a daily basis, up to 3 times a day. This helps in clearing the sinuses and reducing inflammation, preventing a chronic sinusitis.
- Khameera ustokhddus. OD dose and cupping therapy is also very helpful in all types of scinositis.