Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manisha Garad
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha GaradYour feedback matters!
I have joints pain and knee pains from 3 months recently got check up I got through few test in which it has been found HlAB 27 positive .please suggest me what step to taken next am worried. It can cure? Please help me out with suggestions.
I'm 20 years old and from past 2 years I was facing some back problems, I thought it would is a little bit problem and was using Naprosyn 250 to relieve pain but day by day the problem seem to be increasing then I consulted a doctor who told me to do some tests then MRI and CT of SPINE AND HIP the results were somehow like this 1. GRADE 1 ANTROLISTHESIS OF L5 OVER S1. 2. SCLEROSIS SEEN IN BOTH ARTICULAR SURFACES OF BILATERAL SACROILIAC JOINTS, OF CONCERN FOR CHRONIC SACROILIAC. AND MARROW EDEMA SEEN IN bilateral GREATER trochanter. 3.ESR=05 mm 4.Sr .U.A.=4.9 mg/dl 5. Crp is negative 6. RF is negative 7. ANA = 7.48 UNITS THEN AFTER MANY DOCTORS GAVE ME MANY SUGGESTIONS AND MEDICINES LIKE katadol, NAPROSYN, calbia cz etc etc but the pain is still there .after every 2 to 3 days I have to take a pain killer. So I wanna know a better suggestion and answer.
Some people say that peanuts are good for health and that it do not raise cholesterol level. But the other school of thought is just the opposite! What is the truth?
Sir I had operated my ACL ligament of left knee arthroscopically which was fully teared before 1 month and 10 days ago. So till now I can not able 2 bend my knee 90 degrees, its about 100 degrees yet. Strength in quadriceps n hamstring is nt also that much satisfactory for which yet 2 walk without walker support. Some amount of pain is also inside when I lift that leg by self frm ground. So pls answer me is my progress satisfactory or nt, if nt then pls suggest me some steps which can help me for early recovery. Also tell in general how much time it takes 2 bend and walk completely.
Hello my father has skin problem in hand n foot, the hand finger n foot finger are cracks so what should I do sometime cracks discharge blood.
I was taking yasmin for 4 months but I stopped taking it for one month as my periods had become very scanty but now my periods have become normal please suggest me the name of some contraceptive which is equally effective and is low dosage so that my periods do not become very scanty.
According to Ayurveda, Panchakarma therapy aims at detoxifying the human body. “Pancha” means five and ‘karma’ means treatment. This comprises of 5 methods that are used to address the troublesome ‘doshas’ in the body. The excess doshas would be expelled and the ‘ama’ (toxins produced in the body) would be eliminated from the system through the body's own organs elimination channels (urinary tract, colon, sweat organs, digestive tract and the lungs).
The features of ‘Panchakarma’ include herbal enemas, herbal and oil massages as well as oil showers. Ayurveda prescribes Panchakarma as a regular treatment for the upkeep of mental and physical cleanliness and balance.
Similar to other medicinal procedures, for Panchakarma Therapy you must consult a qualified Ayurvedic physician who can decide the individual's ‘prakriti’ (established nature of the patient), the nature of the problem and the proper dosage of the recommended treatments.
This therapy makes use of a large number of therapies. Sometimes, a combination of two or three processes can be administered. The five different therapies are:
- Garshana: Garshana medications involve a dry lymphatic brushing of the skin either using a silk glove or a fleece. This improves blood circulation and cleanses the skin so that the oil and medication can seep naturally into the pores of the skin.
- Abhyanga: This home based oil massage helps the mind and body to unwind and separates the polluting influence as well as stimulate both blood and lymph flow. It helps in toning the body, improving circulation, restoring energy and providing relaxation.
- Swedana: It comprises of a typical steam treatment and is used to calm the head and heart, while the body warm. It also eliminates mental and physical toxins that are deeply embedded in the tissues.
- Pizichili: A non-stop stream of warm herbal oil is soothingly poured over the body by two Ayurvedic specialists as they back rub the body in impeccable harmony.
- Udvartana: This is a deeply infiltrating lymphatic massage which uses a paste to restore the natural radiance while eliminating other toxic elements.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello My husband has stone problem. His stone makes again and again in his kidneys and discharge easily by urine n no pain. I want to ask that why it's makes again and again. What's the reason of behind it?
In this fast-moving world, there is no room for self. Growth of IT firms and other long-hour demanding work has led to compromises in your lifestyle - long hours in front of computer, sleeplessness, late-night sleeping, quick bites, leaving us with emotions of anger, anxiety, stress and so on. This is a major reason why people today are hypertensive.
Diseases due to Hypertension: Tension and stress are the building blocks of numerous serious ailments like cardiovascular diseases, asthma, spondylitis (back pain) and grey hair. You may also suffer from gastritis leading to ulcer.
Natural ways to treat Hypertension : Ideally, tension and stress are not diseases. If you can control these, you can control the conditions that take root because of them. Naturopathic (or alternative medicine) treatments for tension and stress are most ideal.
Here are some natural ways to treat hypertension.
- Sleep well: An adult should sleep for a minimum of 7-8 hours daily. Your body cells rejuvenate while you are in a relaxed state. Many jobs demand late-night work or night shift work. However, your body is meant to sleep early at night. Instead of working late night, you can start your work early.
- Eat right: Stress leads to elevated levels of sugar in your body. Try to avoid sugary content food. Your body needs balanced diet of proteins, carbohydrates, less of fats, and more of vitamins and minerals. For proteins, eat fish, eggs or white meat. For vegetarians, you can have soy, cereals and protein drinks. Diet must include milk products like yoghurt, milk, vegetables rich in minerals and vitamins and roughage (salads).
- Destressing exercises: Nowadays, most of the jobs demand sitting for long hours. Physical activity is one of the ways to de-stress your body. A 45-minute walk would also help. Alternatively, yoga or tai-chi type marital art helps to de-stress. Breathing techniques involved in meditation also play a vital role.
- Anger management: Develop patience. That would automatically lead to anger management at your workplace as well as at home. Be a good listener. Laughter therapy also helps as it releases many happy hormones in the body.
- Supplement for stress: This has to be the last tip when you do not perform the first four. Multivitamins containing vitamin B and minerals such as magnesium are recommended. You can count on certain herbs such as Ashwaganda, Ginseng, Rhodiola and St. John's Wort.
Despite following these tips, you may still face problems because every human is different and reaction to every remedy could be different. In such cases, approach for expert advice.