Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha GaradYour feedback matters!
Sir I have fat on my tummy and things and chicks I want to loose my weight upto 10 kgs for these I go to gym and jogging also but the weight is still same what to do for these tell me.
I am 23 years old sehat banane ka upaye bataye weight bhi bahut kam h please upaye bataye ayurvedic ya kisi me bhi ho jarur best upaye bataye mujhe TB bhi h 4 months ki medicine or kani h ji.
How to get pink, smooth,attractive lips using natural things as earliest? Please suggest some method. Thank you.
I have been diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis. Though I am having allopathy treatment, I recently tried acupuncture. This alternative treatment gives me more comfort than allopathy. However my allopathy Doctor does not agree. I wanted to know if acupuncture can cure Ankylosing Spondylitis?
Hi, I have three big ulcers in my throat. Is it fine to leave it to recover on its own? Any food or medicine I should take or anything to be aware of? Thanks.
I am suffering from a disease due to mosquito bites as I have red dark patches with swel up when I rubb them.
Sir/Madam I am so weak and thin. I have so much pain in my stomach during the period time. Last year I operate a tumor in my right breast now when period tm near two breast are pain. Then period going on breast are normal. Please give me a solution for my pain and tell me how I can get good health. I am in 26 years old.
I want to get fair skin. I am 27 years male .I have tried many things but no results. Pls advice me.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 70 kgs to 82 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
Hello i am 19 years old m student and I have skin problem on my face I have pimples on my face so will you please give me an well treatment for this the pimples are red in colour and are very small in appearance.
I am 29 years housewife I have white discharge with itching and burning sensation during urination Please suggest.
Hypertension or high blood pressure can be defined as a condition wherein the thrust of the blood against the walls of the arteries is excessively high, thereby increasing chances of health hazards. The amount of blood that is pumped by the heart and the resistance put up by the arteries usually determine one’s blood pressure count. For instance, if the heart pumps excess amount of blood while the arteries shrink, the blood pressure can soar high. High blood pressure or hypertension may give rise to symptoms such as nosebleeds, short breaths or headaches.
There are two types of hypertension, one is primary and the other is secondary. For essential or primary hypertension, there is no significant reason and the condition slowly develops over years. The secondary one appears all of a sudden as a result of a repressed condition such as thyroid or kidney problems, defective blood vessels and certain medications such as pain-killers, cold relievers, pills for birth control and others.
Other factors responsible for hypertension are:
- Age: The risks increase over the years
- Family history
- Being obese or overweight
- Being physically inactive
- Consuming too much of sodium or salt in your diet
- Little intake of potassium and Vitamin D in meals
- Being subject to high levels of stress
- Chronic medical disorders such as diabetes
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Thiazide diuretics can be administered. These help to flush out excess water and sodium from the body in order to reduce excessive volume of blood thrusting against the arteries.
- Beta blockers: They ease the workload of the heart by opening up the blood vessels.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors help inhibit the production of chemicals narrowing the blood vessels
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers (ARBs) are used to obstruct and curb the action of the chemicals contracting the blood vessels
- Calcium channel blockers help to loosen the blood vessel muscles
- Renin inhibitors can delay the production of an enzyme called ‘renin’ by the kidneys that increase one’s blood pressure
- One should follow a well-balanced diet that comprises of less salt.
- There is no substitute to regular exercises. Exercising regularly helps one maintain a balanced body weight that further reduces the chances of this condition.
- Abstaining from smoking and limiting alcohol intake helps provide that holistic cover to all the treatment modes mentioned above.