Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manisha Chavan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha ChavanYour feedback matters!
I am 23 yers old girl. Last one and two month to till date my period is totally stop. I have done sex 2 month before after then feu drops periods are showing but this is last then. I am test my pregnancy but this result is fine. Last 5 days I take a Pill primolut n. Daily 2 tab. But no Periods are showing what will I do.
Sir. I am studying in 4th year I had lots of sex feelings during my 2nd year be. So I need not wanted to involve sex with guy and loose my virginity instead I utilized a dildo and almost 1 year I used it. Later on I got controlled and sex feelings gradually decreased. But now I am engaged with a guy next year we are marrying we had sex. But at the sex I didn't get bleeding and it was easy intercourse for him. So he says I am not virgin. I do not know how to prove it? masturbation made my hymen break and its wide now. Can I involve in any tests and prove him. please help me. Or else he will make myself kill. . More over I can not live without. Please explain me how can I convince him and explain about it.
I was having pcos since when I got first period. I'm having one child he is 14 years old. I done many treatment for pco but last one year I hv stopped the treatment but two month before I hv done sonography in that report there is no pco has been seen. Can it possible that I'm free from this disease and in future it will not come back .From two three months I'm having regular periods. Now can I conceive second child.
Does a normal health (good health) after going through abdominal pains, white vaginal discharges and all. Means I am fine as I have taken ipill 3weeks ago however, my menses are still delayed by 13days. And the preg test 4days be4 came negative. As of know I am feeling completely fine does it mean that I can expect my periods soon and the pregnancy is prevented.
I not had a sex 1 week before I had food poison and now I am normal but my period is delayed for 3 days I check pregnancy card its show negative but after few minutes it show lightly positive colour and I try another kit it show very light positive colour and few minute it became negative with out sex how it is possible.
I am a married woman. I got my pregnancy result. In what ways I need to be careful upto 3 months. Pls suggest?
I am 15 year old. I had my first periods on 9 july 2016. It lasted for 3 days with very less flow. I started my second periods on 25 September and it is still continuing. I was having very heavy flow till yesterday. I had to change pads after every three hours. Today the flow is lesser comparatively. Today I am changing pads after 5-6 hours. I am absolutely tired of changing pads. We have a very important festival from 6th october to 11th october and I badly want my periods to end before that. Please help.
Dear Dr. My wife is pregnant from last 13 weeks and she has abdominal pain most of time specially just after sometime when she go for toilet She is sensitive to almost antibiotics and pain killer drugs Now pls help me and suggested some ways.
She also have the problem of plastic ovaries. Kindly help whether she can be pregnant in future or not since she had sex for more than 20 times. She was forcefully had sex.
I am a 25 year old female. Resending baby is born with 8 months. But i am not having period for menses time. What should I do?
I am 24 years old and I got married before two months. My problem is that my period time is 15th to 18th day of month but after one of marriage my period came on date 9th day of month means it had come only in 20 days. What about this? please reply me very soon I am worried about that.
I had fibroid on my utreus one and half years back and it was operated n removed. But doctor said there is high possibility they can come back in future. Is there any natural way to avoid it I m just 31 years old.
The advancement in the field of medicine is enormous, and with each passing day, the promises it offers in providing solutions is growing. Apparently, the treatment options for infertility too have grown exponentially, and one such option is the IVF.
IVF stands for In vitro fertilization which is a system in which treated sperm are either injected or placed into the egg in a petri dish to accomplish fertilization. If the egg fertilizes, the resultant embryos are implanted into the woman’s uterus. Formerly IVF was done for women with issues in the fallopian tube, but there are some other implications of IVF as well in more recent times as discussed below.
- Infertility- IVF is the chosen method of treatment in the case of Infertility that is not treatable by therapy, or infertility which can be more favorably be treated with IVF than using any other procedures. IVF can be provided by the demand of a couple for any form of infertility if there are no contraindications.
- Tubal disease- Women who have blocked fallopian tubes opted previously for operation have now started using IVF as a better choice of treatment. But in case of patients who have hydrosalpinx, the tubes may have to be removed or interrupted through surgery to maximize the success rates of IVF.
- Male factor- In cases of male infertility issues, where there is a deficiency or defect in the quality of sperm or it has trouble penetrating the egg, IVF can be the solution. Through IVF and intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), such cases can be treated.
- Immunological sterility- Immunological infertility refers to miscarriage or infertility caused by immune attacks on the tissues of the reproductive system. It is the outcome of the disorder of immune system which pairing up with its antibodies corrupts female eggs and male sperms. If the low motion of spermatozoids is perceived in the partner, and artificial insemination doesn’t yield any returns, extracorporeal fertilization is suggested.
- Endometriosis- It is a phenomenon where menstrual period, becomes far worse than customary accompanied by pain with bowel movements or urination. Patients who have endometriosis, often have tubal involvement or ovarian cysts called endometrioma and will benefit from IVF.
- Ovulatory dysfunction- Ovulatory Dysfunction is the single-most common cause of female infertility and indicates a difficulty with ovulation that is the monthly release of an egg. When a woman is incapable of ovulation, she can't get pregnant as there is no egg to be fertilized. In patients with PCOS that is polycystic ovarian disease and other ovulatory obstacles, IVF can be recommended.
- Unexplained infertility- Patients with no apparent cause for their infertility or other uterine dysfunctionality can get help from IVF too.
Thus one can consider the possibility of IVF in numerous situations causing infertility. Also when the above indications are noticed opting for an IVF can be the best choice. In this case, it is essential to consult with a gynecologist to determine if it will be beneficial in the given circumstance before starting with the procedure.