Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manisha Chavan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha ChavanYour feedback matters!
I got faint line in pregnancy test and hcg beta test result was 211.5,my last period was 5th may. Probably how many weeks and my hcg levels are low or is it ok.
Once is good, twice is better, multiple times , oh is even better. You must have heard about the desire to reach the pinnacle of pleasure multiple times. According to Rachel Carlton Abrams, the co-author of the book named 'The Multi Orgasmic Woman', an average woman is inherently able to climax multiple times. Reaching the climax more than once is not something you should be shy about.
Here are a few tips which can help you reach the climax multiple times:
- Do not be prepared for only one: Never ever be just single-minded. If you prepare yourself for only one orgasm, chances are high that you will not be able to have another after that. If your expectations are limited, then the possibility of you limiting your body to only one orgasm is high. Do not switch of your body mentally or sexually after reaching one climax. You have to be open-minded and be expectant towards being aroused again. If you have the right attitude, then that's the first step towards multiple orgasms.
- Foreplay is necessary: The second key to having multiple climaxes depends on how much time you devote to foreplay. Foreplay is extremely necessary as that will enable both you and your partner to attune your bodies for another climax. You might even reach your climax while your partner is still at the foreplay. Also make sure that you and your partner work towards your second orgasms slowly. Do not hurry too much as that might just mess up the entire experience.
- Exercise regularly: Kegel exercises are usually done to keep the pelvic region fit. If you want to experience multiple orgasms, make sure that you keep your pelvic region fit and fine. Flex your uterine muscles to tighten them; after holding it for some time, loosen them. Do this routine a couple of times. If you combine it with the pelvic connecting crunch, then you will be able to get the maximum out of your next orgasm.
- Take small gaps: It is usually better to keep a small time gap after you have reached one orgasm. It helps to calm you down and your partner sexually. After reaching the climax once, both you and your partner are going to be extremely sensitive to go for another round immediately. Hence if you both take a short break before working up to another climax, it will help you reach the peak.
So, if you still thought that reaching climax multiple times was something very difficult, well now you know it isn't. Try the above methods out and you will get to know why. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, also known as PID, is characterized by an infection that occurs in a lady's reproductive organs. Usually this occurs as a result of a complications arising from a STD. The disease causes severe damage to the ovaries, fallopian tubes and the uterus. It is one of the bigger causes of infertility in women.
The cervix which is the entry to the uterus has the function of stopping bacteria that are present in the vagina from spreading to the other organs. Once infected by a STD, the cervix can no longer perform its function of preventing the bacteria from spreading to other organs. PID develops when the infection spreads from the cervix to the upper areas of the genital tract.
There are certain factors which increase the chances of being affected by PID:
- Being sexually active
- Already affected by STDs such as gonorrhea
- Past history of PID
- Having multiple sexual partners
Women may experience pain while urinating and engaging in sexual intercourse, coupled with sore feeling in the stomach along with nausea. Abnormal vaginal discharge and a rise in body temperature are common symptoms as well.
Once the disease has been diagnosed by a doctor, a treatment plan is devised. The treatment options that you can avail of are:
- Medications: If the symptoms are mild, then the doctor will prescribe antibiotic medications. Usually the antibiotics are administered by mouth unless the symptoms are severe, when the drugs are administered intravenously. Your partner would also require medications if you happen to be diagnosed with PID, so that he/she does not catch it.
- Surgery: Surgery is recommended by the doctor in case of tissue inflammation and the presence of pus (abscess). The aim of surgery is to get rid of the abscess to prevent any further infection.
In addition to the treatment methods, there are certain precautionary measures that you can adopt to be safe:
- Have protected sex.
- Try and stick to one sexual partner.
- Visit your gynecologist for regular checkups.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!