Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manish V. DubeYour feedback matters!
Hi, my husband met an accident last year and he got deep cut in his artery of left hand wrist at the base of thumb. It was operated and there are 7-8 stitches. Now sometimes he has pain in his whole hand starts from shoulder to wrist. Is it becoz he is fitness freak nd does weight lifting in gym? Please advise.
Everyone gets worried and anxious now and then. However, for some people, anxiety is a constant companion, which is not at all normal. Anxiety disorders can interfere with your day to day life and should be treated as a mental illness. Anxiety disorders can be treated as long as they are diagnosed early enough.
There are many types of anxiety disorders, including:
- Panic disorders: Frequent panic attacks that make a person sweat excessively, have palpitations and feel as though they were choking are characteristic signs of panic disorders. People suffering from this disorder may equate their experience to that of having a heart attack.
- Social anxiety disorder: This is also known as social phobia. Patients suffering from this disorder are extremely self-conscious in social situations and constantly worry about how they are perceived by others. This makes them seem very quiet and introverted.
- Generalised anxiety disorder: Some people can have anxiety attacks even without a trigger factor. In such cases, they are said to be suffering from generalised anxiety disorder. This condition is marked by unrealistic worries and tensions.
- Phobias: Phobias of fear of specific situations or objects are another common type of anxiety disorder. Depending on the severity of the phobia, it can affect the daily lifestyle of a person. For example, a person with a fear of heights may not be able to go to work if his office is on the 10th floor of a building.
Some of the characteristic symptoms of anxiety disorders are:
Though the exact cause of anxiety is not known, exposure to stress and surroundings of a person play an important role in triggering this condition. Chronic stress can reprogram nerve connections that regulate emotional responses in the brain. Anxiety disorders may also be passed on from parent to child genetically.
- Anxiety disorders cannot be prevented, but they can be treated and managed through medication and psychotherapy. The exact course of treatment depends on the type of anxiety disorder being treated.
- Antidepressants, anticonvulsant medication and antipsychotics are often used to reduce the symptoms of anxiety disorders. Using a combination of psychotherapy and cognitive behavioural therapy, the patient may be taught how to recognise thought patterns and triggers that cause anxiety and how to deal with them.
- Meditation and other forms of relaxation therapy can also help calm a person down during an anxiety attack. Further, making a few lifestyle changes that limit exposure to stress can help manage anxiety resulting from it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.