Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Manish DubeyYour feedback matters!
I have itching on my urinary bladder. Also there are some small red spots on bladder. I m having these problem from week ago. What's the reason behind that? And whats medicine should I take for it? please help me I am getting tens.
Sometime when I go for toilet some 2-3 whitish drops also come after urine. Is that semen, if yes then what is the problem that semen comes with urine. Is there any complication.
Kidney stones are formed in the body when mineral deposits in the kidneys tend to crystallize into stones. They may occur in any part of the urinary tract such as bladder, ureters and the urethra. This is a very painful condition, but not a life threatening one. However, in case the pain may become severe; then you may require surgery to treat this condition.
The symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Passing urine may cause pain
- You may have severe pain below the ribs
- Passing of urine which may be colored
- Vomiting and nausea
- You may feel the need to urinate frequently
- You may suffer from frequent chills and fever
- The urine may be smelly and cloudy in its appearance and color
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment as it focusses on rooting out the cause of the disease while improving your overall wellbeing. The various “doshas” in the body need to be balanced in order to treat the disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Diet: The first and the foremost remedy for kidney stones is rectifying your diet. You should eat nutritious and balanced meals to keep your body in optimal shape. Make sure you include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Exercise on a regular basis: It is advisable to exercise on a regular basis as it keeps your body healthy. Do cardio exercises to improve your blood circulation. You may include strength training in your workout to increase muscle mass, which will lead to fat loss.
- Herbs: Consuming a mixture of honey and tulsi is a preventive measure for kidney stones. Drinking strained water after boiling radish seeds is another great remedy that is used to treat kidney stones.
- Avoid junk food: Restrict consumption of junk foods as it can create an imbalance of the doshas in the body which may lead to various diseases. Replace junk foods with healthier choices such as nuts and seeds which provide essential nutrients to the body. Maintain a healthy meal routine at proper timings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have a stone in kidney to the last 3 years. I searched homeopathy medicine because of side effect of alopethic medicine. I found some mother tincture (beriberis vulgaris) medicine for kidney stone. So I would like to you if this medicine is safe for use Or any side effect for long term use. I also need to know how much long time I continue this medicine. Please provide me to right solution. Your advise be very useful to me. Awaiting your reply.
Manju is having blood in urine from today morning and she is having problem passing Urine from 1 week.
Hi i am having Before some days of mensuration irritation occurs at the time of urination. Please help
I am 66 and suffering from urination problem. Can not urinate with speed. If I try to give speed it is stopped more. So I have to urinate at ease and it takes time to clear the stock. This is for about 5 years. How should I get rid of this problem?
I am having hemorrhoids for past 1yr and I'm using smuths ointment. But the problem is that is not healing properly. When I eat chicken or paratha the blood starts to come from my rectum. What will I do.
Tell all the vegetables and fruits that a kidney disease person should eat. please in briefly. Thank you.
I have stone size 7mm in kidney. I have started taking 3 litres of water daily. Any medicine required? Or I have to go for surgery.
The general perception that hereditary diseases cannot be prevented is changing. Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) is one such hereditary condition. The kidneys are the body's detox machine, which remove all impurities and flush it out of the system through urine. PKD is a condition where there are multiple, fluid-filled cysts which develop in the kidneys. These can vary in size and though noncancerous, can grow to a very large extent, producing severe symptoms including extremely high blood pressures and kidney failure.
In the recent past, however, there have been various theories that put forth how a modified and healthy lifestyle can prevent PKD. A child with a parent who suffers from PKD has 50% likelihood to develop the same. That cannot be prevented; however, changes can be made which can delay the onset and reduce the severity of symptoms of PKD, most notably high blood pressure and kidney failure which may require lifelong dialysis.
Symptoms and complications: The most common symptoms include high blood pressure, kidney pain (behind the back above the buttocks), infections of the kidneys or the bladder, bloody urine, kidney failure, headache, bloated abdomen due to the fluid-filled cysts, frequent urination, and kidney stones. There could be impact on pregnancy plans, with high blood pressure complicating the pregnancy. This needs extra care in management and is not life-threatening in most cases.
Prevention: The kidneys take the brunt of all the toxins that a body is subjected to. It is therefore, very important to reduce the exposure of body, especially kidneys to toxins. One of the best ways to keep the kidneys in good health is to control blood pressure. Some of the ways to do this include:
- Following a low-sodium diet with a good amount of hydration
- Reduce fat in the diet as much as possible
- Include a lot of berries, broccoli and apples
- Be diligent in taking your blood pressure medications as directed
- Ensure that your weight is within the prescribed limits for you
- Quit smoking and drinking
- At least 30 minutes of moderate physical activity should be included in your daily regimen
Read up on symptoms of PKD and keep an eye on them. If you are having a bloated feeling or pain in the kidneys or blood in the urine, consult a doctor. If you are planning on having a baby, genetic counseling may be useful to see if there is a risk of passing on the genes to the baby. Keep a positive outlook and have a frank discussion with family and friends on your overall condition. So, as much as PKD is a hereditary disease, there are ways to manage it and improve the quality of life.