Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manish Dubey
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Manish DubeyYour feedback matters!
My diagnostics report: Kidneys: B\l kidneys normal in size & schotexture. Shows calculus of sixes 4-6 mm. RT. KIDNEY shows GR I HYDRONEPHROSIS WITH DILATED URETER. IMPRESSION: HEPATOMEGALY WITH? ADENOMA WITH B/L RENAL CALCULUS WITH GR I HYDRONEPHROSIS RT. KIDÑEY WITH DILATED URETER [? RT. URETERIC CALCULUS] Please tel me how much spend money in durbin treatment.
What are the symptoms of kidney attack or stone in kidney. How many types of disease may be in kidney.
Colon cancer is believed to be one of the common types of cancer affecting people. As the name suggests, here, the point of origin of the cancer is the colon or the large intestine. Though colon cancer can affect anyone, people with unhealthy lifestyle (sedentary) and habits (excess smoking and consumption of alcohol), obesity, certain medical conditions like diabetes, or exposed to radiations (radiation therapy) are at a greater risk of colon cancer. Colon cancer may also be hereditary.
Colon cancer usually proceeds through five stages, stage 0 (zero), stage I, II, III and IV.
- In stage 0, cancer remains in situ, (it remains confined within the innermost layer of the colon).
- In stage I, cancer slowly starts spreading to the other layers (second and third) of the inner walls of the colon.
- In stage II, cancer spreads further to the muscular walls of the colon (the lymph nodes, are, however, still not affected by this condition).
- In stage III, cancer spreads outside the colon, affecting one or more lymph nodes.
- Stage IV is more severe and metastatic. Here cancer has spread to and affected vital organs like the liver and the lungs.
Many of the symptoms do not appear at the initial stages. As a result, colon cancer mostly gets detected at a later (often metastatic) stage. Thus, a person should be alert. The initial symptoms, no matter how trivial, should be taken seriously. There is no harm in seeking medical help. It will only help you in the long run.
The following symptoms are often the initial or first signs of something as big as colon cancer.
- Unexplained poor appetite followed by sudden and rapid weight loss. Losing weight at an alarming rate without sweating it out needs thorough investigation. More than often, colon cancer interferes with the digestion process in a person. A person is not able to eat well. There is a feeling of being full (irrespective of how much you eat) all the time.
- Constipation, gas or (and) diarrhea. Often overlooked and mistaken for common bowel disorder, these are some of the initial symptoms of colon cancer. The symptoms may be an outcome of polyps (abnormal tissue growths that can take place in any organs. These polyps are mostly benign in nature) or malignant tumors in the colon. Seek medical help if the conditions persist for more than a week. It is better to be safe than to be sorry.
- A person feels exhausted, sleepy and weak all the time. The symptom may be an outcome of iron deficiency and anemia. Colon cancer can cause injury to the digestive tract. There may be bleeding followed by blood loss and hence the associated symptoms.
- Mild to severe abdominal pain. The abdomen also appears tender than usual (in the case of metastatic tumor).
- Stomach upset accompanied by pain, nausea, vomiting, cramps and at times, indigestion (an outcome of intestinal obstruction and inflammation).
- There may be blood while passing stool.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello sir, I had done optical urethrotomy surgery last 8 months ago, doctor said to me every 3 months we need to do catheterization but some of busy I unable to meet the doctor. Now I want to do catheterization. Is it is ok to do catheterization after 8 months or any problem with the stricture urethra.
I have over urine utilizing problem. How can I control it? Is any medicine for me to salve this problem? How can I control this in my life?
I am 52 years old. I get urge for urination many times in a day. I have to go for motion immediately after full meals. What is the remedy. I don't have any diabetes. Bp is around 130.
Statistics report an approximate 38.5% of men and women are diagnosed with some type of cancer during their lifetime. Getting widely prevalent, cancer is a deadly disease. However, due to the continuous efforts in the field of medical science, several treatment methods offering positive results are on the evolve.
Scientists have made great progress in discerning the characteristics of normal and cancer cells in the bladder and also an insight into how this helps the cancer cells to grow and spread to other parts of the body. They are now trying to utilize this knowledge for developing new ways that can treat bladder cancer and others.
- Screening and diagnostic tests: The newly developed tests are now able to look for different substances in the urine that can help in finding whether there is bladder cancer. They are primarily used for diagnosing bladder cancer or to look for risks and chances of recurrence in individuals who have already been treated. Researchers are now on the way to find out whether these screening tests can help in finding out bladder cancer in people who don't exhibit any signs or symptoms.
- Surgical intervention: These days, surgeons are making use of the newer approach to cystectomy where the surgeons use robotic arms for performing the surgery. It is commonly referred to as robotic cystectomy, and it allows the surgeon to operate through small incisions in place of a single large one. It helps the patients to recover much quicker. It can also be used in other forms of cancer such as prostate cancer.
- Immunotherapy: There are immunotherapy drugs now available for treating bladder cancer. It is a treatment that uses the immune system of the body for fighting against cancer which is accomplished using substances that restore the immune system to fight the invading cancer cells effectively.
- Photodynamic therapy: Photodynamic therapy or PDT is now under study to find out whether it is useful in the treatment of early-stage bladder cancers. In this treatment, the surgeon injects a light-sensitive drug into the bloodstream. After that, a special form of laser light is concentrated to the inner lining of the bladder with the help of the cystoscope. The light alters the composition of the cancer cells which destroys itself.
- Intravesical immunotherapy: This is yet another form of immune therapy that has already been used for the treatment of other cancers. BCG is a type of intravesical therapy where a germ is injected in liquid form into the bladder. This causes an attraction of immune cells to the lining of the bladder which invariably kills the cancer cells.
- Targeted therapies: As the researchers can gather more information regarding the alterations in bladder cells which cause them to become cancerous, they are also developing the drugs which can be helpful in targeting these changes. They may be effective in conditions where other chemo drugs fail, and they lead to fewer side effects.
Thus, if you are diagnosed with bladder cancer, do not lose hope but persevere and stay positive to get cured. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!