Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mangesh HonmaneYour feedback matters!
I smoke 3_4 cigarette a day. I want to stop it. But I can not able to. One day I smoke 2 then very next day I smoke 4_5 cigarette. Once I tried a antismoke chewing but its taste was wrist so I avoid it. please help me and suggest which fairly help according to my need. Which may be light in content.
Dr. I am Suffering from Extreme Pain in my Right Heel. Unable to Walk by resting on my Right Foot. Please Suggest for the Pain Relief.
Does finasteride 1 mg tablets is good for curing baldness in Men, Does it have any side effects, and how many times a day one should take this medicine.
I have gain so much weight and can't stop myself from eating so is it harmful for me because I eat so much fast food and is there any heart attack possibilities as some one said me that it can cause heart attack.
Procrastination is a phenomenon that all people are familiar with. It is the squandering away of time in the pursuit of meaningless fulfillments at the cost of important targets and responsibilities. The more urgent tasks are constantly being put off for a later time.
In some cases, it becomes a chronic problem that can lead to severe difficulties in life. When one keeps delaying the confrontation of essential commitments, it can have a tremendous negative impact on life in the form of failure, stress, and embarrassment.
Whether you are a chronic procrastinator or an occasional one, there is always room for improvement. Following are a few examples of ways in which you can keep procrastination at bay:
1. Make a list - This is the simplest and most effective way to avoid procrastinating. It is helpful if one lists down all the necessary things that need to be done. Having a visual reminder of tasks and goals can increase motivation to accomplish them at the earliest.
2. Set a deadline - Time management is the most important aspect of avoiding procrastination. For every task that you set yourself, chalk out a time frame within which it must be completed so that no time is wasted.
3. Fragment your goals - Consider breaking your tasks into a set of mini-tasks and tackling each of those at a time instead of trying to accomplish the entire thing at one go. The larger the task, the more overwhelming it appears. Mini-tasks are easier to complete and hence this method can help in the prevention of procrastination.
4. Reward yourself - Devising a reward system that lets you celebrate accomplishments can act as a boost to morale and provide motivation for working consistently. Treat yourself after every achievement as a prize for all your efforts.
5. Eliminate all distractions - There will always be distractions all around that keep you from focusing on your goals. These add to the tendency to procrastinate and must be identified, and removed from the environment in which you are required to work.
6. Start right away - As the saying goes, there's no time like the present. Taking immediate action is the only real way to avoid procrastination. Identify your goals and get started on them at the earliest in order to achieve the fruits of your labor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
After suffering from fever. My body n also everything is worst scented by me. Also I do not eat something for this worst scent. Please doc help me for this.
How grow new hair in blunt man? My hair fall is continuously increases day by day. If any that help me to stop hair falling grow new hair.
Benefits of beet juice
Reverses chronic diseases
The raw oxalic acid in beet juice is known to be a good solvent of inorganic (= bad) calcium deposits in the body. The World no 1 raw food teacher David Wolfe suspects that inorganic calcium deposits are the main cause of most chronic diseases. This may explain why beet juice relieves many cases of disease related to calcification in the body, like:
Like with other bad (or inorganic) calcium dissolves (MSM, fulvic acid, and zeolites), drinking lots of beet juice may result in strong detox symptoms. When calcium dissolves, heavy metals, toxic chemicals, and viruses are released from their hiding places.
Therefore, it is important to start with small amounts of juice (about 1 ounce). At the same time, boost your immune system by eating a raw food diet (rich in enzymes, superfoods, medicinal herbs), eat products that escort (chelate) the toxins safely out of your body (like clay and zeolites) so they won't be reabsorbed and kill viruses and nanobacteria that may be released (like garlic, cats claw, e3 live, reishi mushroom, etc)
The relatively large amount of magnesium causes the organic (= good) calcium in the leafs to be absorbed well.
Reliefs skin problems
Drinking beet juice regularly may be beneficial in the prevention and cure of inflammations including skin inflammation like acne. The juice also helps eliminate blemishes and promotes healthy skin and hair growth.
One of the huge benefits of beet juice is that research shows the beet to be cancer-preventive. The betacyanin that beet juice contains helps prevent the formation of cancerous tumors and also detoxifies the body of all harmful toxins.
Together with dissolving the bad calcium these beet juice benefits may be extremely effective in the prevention and possibly reversal of many types of cancer.
Prevents birth defects
100 grams of beetroot provides 27% of the RDA for folic acid known to prevent various birth defects in babies.
Raw beet greens contain two carotenoids: lutein and zeaxanthin. Science reports them to be extremely beneficial for the eye - especially the retina. One of the benefits of beet juice (raw) is that you can absorb the carotenoids easily while maintaining the value - these carotenoids are easily destroyed when cooked.
The combination of iron (14% RDA) (a strong oxidant - allows oxygen in the blood) in combination with the antioxidants (127% RDA) (prevent from damage from oxidants) in beet, make iron in beets a valuable source of iron. Therefore, beet juice benefits anemia reversal. (to treat anemia, it is important to also have enough vitamin b12 which is found mostly in animal food and some sea algae e. G. (e3 live and marine phytoplankton))
The betaine is one of the huge benefits of beet juice. It stimulates the function of liver cells and protects the liver and bile ducts. Beet fiber increased production of detoxifying enzymes in the liver (sod, catalase, glutathione).
More benefits of beet juice
Further beet juice is reported to be excellent in healing gout, kidney, and gall bladder. It lowers homocysteine, improves production of stomach acid, reduce serum cholesterol and normalize blood pressure.