Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mangesh DereYour feedback matters!
Hdl cholesterol 53.0 mg. 30-70 mg Total cholesterol 143.0 mg upto 200 mg /dl normal Vldl 28.6. 25-40 mg. This is the report I found in my cholesterol report. Do I have cholesterol.
She is having pain in stomach n bleed during stool whats the reason behind it and give me the direction and solutions regarding this Thanks to you Please reply soon.
I feel pain in my leg when I start cycling in park or when I start walking in park or when I eat some thing and pain in stomach.
Hii I have fever since 2 days before please give me solutions for this problems I am waiting for your help and advice on how much you could save you money and time again for your help in making.
Hello Sir/Ma'm, I am 22 years old, I have pimples on my face, and I am facing the problem for last 2 years. Please suggest.
Hello, I am 24 years old and I worried about my height which is 160 cma. How to increase more height.
The outer skin of my penis doesn't go down completely but makes a ring at the centre of the upper head above the shaft due to which I feel very excited while masturbating and I ejaculate very early.
Hi doctor I am 26 years old women. I am suffering from vaginal yeast infection. Symptoms are frequent vaginal itching and burning. My family doctor prescribed me terbinafine hydrochloride cream and fluconazole but didn't worked out. So she prescribed me candiforce 200 itraconazole tablets but it was temporary relief as soon as my dose completed my symptoms started recurring. My vaginal skin has become rough and reddish. Nd there is unbearable itching and burning some time. please advice me.
Sir I fell some compress type pain in my back' left and right side of ribs and some times in abdomen what is this.
Kirunal - 240 SoftGels (500 mg), the ratio is 4: 1 EPA to DHA. My daughter is five and half years old, she is very hyperactive. She can't stand and walk Can I give her Kirunal - 240 SoftGels (500 mg) Capsules.?If yes. Please suggest the daily dosage. Thanks,
Hello doctor I am jeet I am 39 yrs old and I have suffering from cough problem so what should I do please tell me ans.
Metabolism is the word used to indicate the chemical changes which take place in the body necessary for fulfilment of its vital functions.
The rate of metabolism is high when you are physically and mentally very active. Normally, your daily activity starts in the morning hours and therefore, don’t miss your breakfast.
Similarly, your rate of metabolism is the lowest in the night when you rest physically and mentally. Accordingly, your night meal has to be light and early so that it is mostly digested before you go to sleep. Avoid late night dinners.
With this kind of balancing, you can be free from OBESITY
I am 60 years old man already taking telma h for bp and atorlip 5 for cholesterol. When tested my blood two days back, the sugar level in fasting is 107, pp 156 (1 hr after breakfast). Cholestrol 160, hdl 36, ldl 108. Is 156 after meals sugar level is alarming. I am already sweet lover. Can I eat dates, banana and other sweet fruits. Any restriction I eating chocolates/sugar etc. I am a very health conscious man spend minimum 30 minutes for walking and rest of the day just sit and relax. Your valuable guidance is solicited. Thanks.
My eyes are red like 12 years a ago. Eyes are still red but not so pure I didn't have any problems to see how to fixed my eyes like other as normal?
A Pap smear test helps in detecting the signs and onset of cervical cancer. This test helps in pointing at the presence of any suspicious cells that may require further examination and testing with the help of an oncologist. You will enjoy a negative result in case you have a normal reading during the examination process and no further treatment will be required. Yet, you will be asked to go through the test on a regular basis. But here is what happens if you have an abnormal reading.
- Positive Result: You are said to have a positive result, if you have any unusual or abnormal cells were found during this Pap Smear Test. While this may not necessarily mean that you have cervical cancer, it can show what kind of abnormal cells are present in this area of your body. The doctor will check for the following things after a positive result.
- ASCUS: This is also known as Atypical Squamous Cells of Undetermined Significance. This is a liquid based test that will seek to study the thin and flat squamous cells that may be found on the surface of a perfectly healthy and normal cervix. This test will check for the presence of any virus that may lead to the development of cancer and to determine the level of risk to the patient. Further, if there is any high risk virus, then further treatment and testing will be required.
- Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion: When some of the cells that have been extracted during the Pap Smear test turn out to be precancerous, then they are Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions. In many cases, it takes a few years for these lesions to turn cancerous especially when the changes are low grade, which pertains to the size, shape and other features of the same. If a high grade lesion is detected, then diagnostic testing in the form of imaging tests may be required.
- Atypical Glandular Cells: These mucus producing cells grow within the cervical opening and usually spread into the uterus as well. While they may appear abnormal, it is difficult to tell whether or not they are cancerous, especially in the early stages.
- Squamous Cell Cancer: This is an almost certain reading of the growth of cancer in the cervix. When a reading from the Pap Smear includes such a finding, the doctor will recommend immediate evaluation.
- Colposcopy: Once you have had a positive reading with any of the above findings, the doctor will perform this procedure with sample tissue extracted during a biopsy. This will be done with the use of a special magnifying tool known as a colposcope to examine the cervix, vagina and vulva tissues.