Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Mangesh DakeYour feedback matters!
I have back pain grom ladt year. While riding scooter it will increase whst to do to solve this. Can you tell some exercises.
I am 25 years old. I never had sex till now, but I am facing certain problems -swelling in foots, lumps in lower part of leg and lower part of legs have become fatty as compared to my body, whitish water during urination, gastric problem and back pain.
I am 23 year old boy. Sir I have a problem of leg upper side pain since last 30 to 40 days I was taken some tablets of pain but it doesn't work. So I want tht you help me take out from this pain.
I am 25 Yr old male and I have ligament tear problem in both of my knees please suggest something for betterment?
Headache since 2 months, and backpain. Even though am not riding bike, am taking rest, but still headache and pacpain, body pain. Am 29 years old, male.
Mosquitoes, though tiny, can wreak havoc on the human health. Malaria and dengue were common enough, but now another disease doing the rounds is chikungunya. This is a viral disease that spreads by the bites of Aedes aegypti mosquitoes. The disease lasts for 5 to 7 days and the catch is that there is no identified cure for the disease.
Symptoms of chikungunya are very non-indicative and include high temperature, rashes and multiple spots on the body, multiple joint pains, headaches, conjunctivitis and insomnia problem. The presence of joint pains associated with a high incidence of mosquito breeding is indicative of chikungunya. The fever usually subsides in a couple of days, but the other symptoms would persist for about a week.
Management of chikungunya includes a combination of prevention and treatment. Prevention is more important than treatment as it is easier done.
- To the maximum extent possible, avoid mosquito bites.
- Avoid using rain water-filled containers, potted plants that stagnate water and drinking bowls for domestic animals.
- Wear full-sleeved clothing when mosquito bites are likely to be higher.
- Use mosquito repellents in the forms of coils, creams, and mats
- Use mosquito nets where possible
- Prevent mosquito breeding by draining possible areas of water stagnation
Treatment: There is no specific allopathic remedy for the treatment of chikungunya. The prescribed medicines are only for symptomatic relief, and given the intense and prolonged joint pains, the patient ends up using a lot of pain killers. There are cases where the pains may persist for up to 6 months. This is where Ayurveda comes into the picture, as there are multiple effective remedies that have been proven effective over the ages.
- Massage your joints with a mixture of castor oil, drumstick, camphor, garlic, and coconut oil. This oil can be heated and stored in a glass jar for about 3 days. Warm this oil and use it for effective relief of the joint pains.
- A mixture of castor oil and cinnamon can also be used to massage the painful joints.
- A concoction of ajwain seeds, raisins or dry grapes, tulsi leaves, and neem leaves boiled in water is an effective remedy for the joint pains. This is to be used when it is warm after food and the residual ingredients chewed upon.
- A diet rich in fresh fruits, greens and vegetables is highly recommended.
- Drinking sufficient amounts of liquids (water, coconut water, lime juice, and buttermilk) to keep good hydration levels and recuperate from the illness.
- Ensure sufficient rest for the joints even after the initial fever has subsided.
Ayurveda has references to something called “sandhijwara” which is “fever of the joints”. Sandhijwara is very similar to chikungunya and these remedies used for this can be very useful in treating chikungunya. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hey I want to ask about my father who use to work usually sitting in a chair so his hip always use to get pain. He dosent take any medicine at all .he is not suffering with sugar .his age is 51so please help.
Mere right hand me chot lagne ke chalte dard hota hai maine doctor ko dikhaya magar shahi nahi ho raha hai.
I am 25year male. I have hearing problem in my year in back 6 month. I checkup by doctor then advice me take hearing machine. But I want to solved my problem by medicine or surgery, please you best advice me.
I am 58 years old. Couple of weeks ago I was suffering from Typhoid. Now I am OK but the weakness is still there. Secondly both knee having sever pain while getting up/down. Walking time pain not feel. Please suggest the best remedy as I feel sexual weakness also.
Hello sir I am having back pain since last few days. And also I am having ichness in my eyes. What to do.
I know what had happened to my lower side of my back .paining very badly. I am doing hot fermentation and exercise but all theses work for time being.
Sir, i am 22 old male have spinal cord 2 fracture for last 2 month. 2 month rest finish. Now what should I do.
Sir, my misses is 23 years old. She is suffering with body pains. Reports everything is normal. Cause of pain is not known. Can you help sir?
Hip pain and joint injury is common for all age groups. Here are 10 ways to relieve daily hip pain:
1. Start your Day with Exercise.
2. Cool Inflammation with Ice.
3. Use heat for arthritis.
4. Stretch to relieve bursitis.
5. Strengthen inner thighs.
6. Strengthen outer thighs.
7. Work Out in water.
8. Avoid High Impact activities.
9. Loose weight for arthritis relief.
10. Listen to your body.