Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ManeeshYour feedback matters!
My face is very oily and I have many acne on face and specially on nose what can I do I also want to remove marks of pimples.
I have hyperhidrosis. I sweat a lot even in normal weather conditions. My face remains oily always. Sweating on face and neck has been causing so much embarrassment for me since long. Can you suggest something concrete and practical which I can do on daily basis to get rid of hyperhidrosis? Because of hyperhidrosis, my confidence level has gone down and I have become less social.
Hello doctor.I m worried about a small lump I developed at the opening of my anus which was result of me passing a dry and hard stool with pain.Pls advice how it can b treated.The pain has got lighter in the last one day.I applied an ointment. Thanks
I have dark spots under my eyes how it should be reduce and what should I do to reduce these dark spots.
Face is full with visible pores, dull, rough with small acne n no glow. My age is 28years female unmarried. Suggest me treatment so that my skin luk healthier n shiny n smooth. Also my hair is rough with split ends.
I am having a problem when going to bathroom. I am experiencing some sort of pain in the anus. What is the solution.
Hi doctor I am anukumar from Hyderabad on my face got tan from 3 months can you suggest me and help me out this issue.
Abdominoplasty, also known as “tummy tuck” is a surgical procedure aimed at removing excessive skin from the abdomen. This surgery removes the extra fat and skin, thus making the abdomen flatter, resulting in tighter muscles near the walls or border of your abdomen. You should consult a doctor and strictly follow prescribed procedures before and after the surgical process. It must not be confused with liposuction i.e. the cosmetic surgery which removes excessive fat deposits in the body.
Abdominoplasty or tummy tuck is beneficial to you,
- If you possess good physical health.
- If you are a non-smoker or have recently quit smoking.
- If you have a stable health and realistic expectations about the outcome of the surgery.
- If you have been pregnant previously and now need to lose weight and fat deposits.
The surgery is not suitable for the following cases:
- If you are planning to get pregnant, then it is recommended to perform the surgery after delivery. This is due to the fact that your muscles can be stretched again after the surgery.
- If the appearance of scars after tummy tuck is a problem, consult your doctor about the scar replacement procedure.
- If you still smoke or are absolutely unable to quit.
There are two procedures of tummy tuck. These are decided by the surgeon during your consultation and some pre-surgery medical tests. The procedures are: a) Complete Abdominoplasty and b) Partial or mini abdominoplasty.
In Complete Abdominoplasty, the surgeon cuts the abdomen from hipbone to hipbone and your skin, tissue and muscle will be operated. In the case of partial or mini abdominoplasty procedure, the fat deposits are usually located below the navel region and the surgeon may not move your belly button. The entire procedure may take around two to three hours.
Proper nutrition and healthy meals are required for this surgery. You must follow a balanced diet and focus on post-operative care.
Dear sir I hv seborrheic dermatitis from 15 years. What should I do to cure it. please Plz.Plz. Plz.Plz.
There is a always a dullness in my face. Why is it so? What can I do to remove this dullness. I want freshness in my face. Kindly suggest something. Thanks.
My skin color became black from few months my skin color was white it became black now what to do please suggest me a fastly strongly prescriptions for me soon. N any tips or medicine for hair thickening n for height grow medicines. Thank you.
I am 20 years old, and I have oily face. What must I do to clean the and prevent oily face? Please help me.
I want to make my complexion fairer. I have oily skin. There are dark spots on face and skin tone is uneven.
I am suffering with Seborrheic Dermatitis, white scalp around nose and ear and eyebrows, skin dryness. Please help me.
Confidence and a better sense of self image can be born with a number of measures to prevent and repair the various factors that make one feel less than confident. Our face and hair are one of the major areas that make us feel confident and balding is a big cause that can leave people feeling shy of facing the world. A hair transplant procedure may seem like a simple one, but it comes with many implications as far as maintenance in the long run goes. Besides certain side effects, one will also have to indulge in proper habits for the upkeep of the transplant so that balding does not set in again. An itchy scalp may be a common occurrence after going through this surgery. Read on to know more about this.
- Causes of Postoperative Itchiness: The scalp may undergo postoperative itchiness after the grafting process has been put into place because the scalp is still getting used to the new skin and the tingling sensation that will invariably be caused by the hair that is now busy growing from previously bald quarters. This itchy feeling can also come from the dryness that may be caused by the shampoo that one uses. Also, shampooing in general can cause dryness of these new grafts, which leads to an itching sensation. Further, the topical ointments that may have been prescribed can lead to an allergic reaction, which can also cause severe itching. Further, in extreme or drastic cases, the scalp may fall prey to infection and in such cases, itching is one of the first reactions or symptoms of the same. Finally, if you have been suffering from a skin condition, this can also lead to itching.
- How to Deal with Itching: When you suffer from an itching scalp as a side effect after such a surgery, it is best to avoid scratching the surface as this may lead to bleeding and subsequent infection in the area. Ask your dermatologist for a change in the topical ointments so that you can avoid feeling the need to scratch and ensure that you also use a cold compress to keep the area suitably moist and also to soothe the excess itching sensation you may be feeling. You may damage the healing tissues by scratching within the first month after the surgery, so you must also ensure that your nails are cut.
- Other Side Effects: Itching and scratching can give rise to other side effects after a hair transplant procedure. These include a pimple breakout, bruising due to constant abrasion, and mild swelling which can also lead to further itching. These typically go away with the itching in due time.