Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ManeeshYour feedback matters!
I have melasma over my both cheeks and little on nose also. Please suggest me how I can get rid of this problem. I have this from since 3-4 years. But now it seems spreading over face.
I am 24 and had an sensitive skin and had some acne scars on face due to which my skin is looking so old .please send me remedy to look young and without scars on face.
I have skin problem. Every where is black marks and red pimples. What may I solve this problem. Please.
Hi I have a problem in my skin. Below my right side eye there is a black spot and under eyes dark circles also. So please help me to remove that dark spot and my skin is oily. I am 20 years old only so please help me.
My aunt she is 38 years old female she is a diabetic patient and now she has problem in right breast that she has some swelling over there and we are not understanding what's problem is that and no pain is observed and we consulted doctor they advised us to go for surgery so now we are not understanding what to do we are thinking to do surgery or not as she was a diabetic patient and we want to know is that any breast cancer? And the size of swelling or lump is 37x9mm and infection 8x3mm and please advice us what to do? Either surgery or can be cured by medication or is it Any breast cancer? Please advice us.
I have got some allergy at my back since 3-4 years. It. S constant from that time. Wat should I do. Nd I have consulted many doctors but there is no benefit.
My daughter, who is 24 years was diagnosed Neurofibromatisis at the age of 9. Big scar is on her thigh, small one on left chest and other areas. We have tried Allopathy, Homeopathy, but of no use. Kinly advise
I am 28 yr old male. There are round itchy patch on feet, waist, groin, elbow, neck. Prestly using Funzi-Mx on them but it is not subsidizing. It is spreading & to other areas as well. Kindly suggest some tablets or alternate ointment.
At the age of 45 we starts getting wrinkles, wht should be done to protect from them and what should be done to avoid wrinkles.
My face is becoming dull and dark and when I touch My face it feel sticky wpa can I do to many My face glowing.
Does pure red wine helps in making your skin tone lighter and fair. And also does it help in blood purification. Can I take red wine two to four spoons daily like a medicine. If yes, then could pls tell me which non-alcoholic brand is genuine to consume and get results faster.
5 Ways to prevent skin conditions in athletes
Given their nature of work, athletes are at an increased risk of acquiring skin infections. These infections can lead to serious consequences if they are left untreated.
Here are 5 ways in which skin conditions in athletes can be prevented.
1. Keeping the bruises clean and covered - It is important for you to keep the cuts and scrapes clean as well as covered with bandages until they heal because such openings in the skin weaken its defence against germs and increase the possibility of infections.
2. Taking care of the blisters - Make sure that you prevent blisters as much as you can because they make your skin susceptible to infections. Use gels, sprays, ice pads etc. and try to avoid getting sunburnt to prevent dangerous skin conditions.
3. Be mindful of what you wear - It is important for athletes to wear moisture-wicking clothes because sweat, if not made to dry, can lead to growth of germs that can cause a number of skin diseases and infections. Also, not wearing foot wear outside the field can lead to infections on the feet.
4. Maintaining good hygiene - Take a shower after every practice session and game using an antimicrobial soap. Besides, use a clean towel and avoid sharing your personal care items like razor, soap etc. with other athletes. This is extremely important in order to reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
5. Disinfect all your equipment and go for skin checkups - Make sure that you disinfect all your equipment like the protective gear, gloves, socks etc. after every use. Also, get regular skin checkups done, especially if you are associated with high-risk sports like wrestling, boxing etc. There is an increased possibility of skin injuries, sores, swelling etc. in athletes associated with such sports, which exposes them to a greater risk of skin conditions. So, disinfection and clinical checkups on a regular basis become all the more important for them. Ensure that you never use sandpaper or bleach simply to pass a skin check up.
Related Tip: Quickie Home Remedies for Skin Allergies
My name is shalu and I am 20 years old and on my face so much hairs are there growing and increasing day by day I have fed up of this my face looks so bad please tell any things so my face may get good.
I am having dark circles and black black dots from where cheeks start just below dark circles. And these becomes reddish brown when face exposes to sun. What should I do?
Apart from the skin on your face, the skin on your elbows and knees needs special attention as well. Whether you’re fair skinned or dark skinned, with age you may notice your skin on the elbows and knees becoming darker than usual. This happens because the skin in these areas is thicker than the rest of the body and has more folds than usual. It also has no oil glands and very little blood supply that makes this area rough and dry.
Genetics, exposure to the sun, improper hygiene, hormonal imbalances and certain medications are some of the factors that play a role in the darkening of the skin in these areas. Resting your elbows on the tables or kneeling puts the skin on your elbows and knees in contact with other surfaces and causes friction that can also make the skin darker. Luckily this is not a condition that requires medical attention and can be treated with simple home remedies. Here are a few-
Lemon and Honey Scrub: Lemon and honey are excellent for the skin. Lemon juice has natural bleaching properties and honey is a great moisturiser. When combined together, they lighten the skin and make it softer simultaneously. Mix 1 lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey and apply on the affected areas. Leave on for at least 20 minutes and then rinse.
Vinegar and Yogurt Mask: The combination of vinegar and yoghurt helps remove black spots and moisturises the skin. To use, mix a few tablespoons of vinegar with yoghurt and apply on the skin. Once dry, rub the mixture in a circular motion to scrub the dead cells off and then wash off.
Aloe Vera Gel: Along with all its other health benefits, aloe vera gel is also very good for the skin. In particular, it addresses damage caused by sun exposure and moisturises the skin. Ideally, use the gel from a plant directly. Apply aloe vera gel on the elbows and knees and leave to dry for at least half an hour before rinsing it off.
Turmeric, Milk, and Honey: Turmeric is well known as an antiseptic and when combined with the moisturising properties of honey and the bleaching properties of milk can do wonders for darkened elbows and knees. To use, mix equal proportions of all the three elements into a paste and apply to the affected areas. Leave on for 20 minutes and scrub in a circular motion before washing off. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.