Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mamta AroraYour feedback matters!
I don't get enough stamina to run for certain distance even though I eat healthy food. Is der any special diet to get stamina.
Hi, I'm 18 And I suddenly have started getting dandruff and a lot of hair fall, I love long hair. When I have short hair there is no dandruff issue but the moment I have long hair dandruff starts. And hair fall increase.
I am having white deposition in private parts especially anal area and vaginal area with itching. Even after clearing it again gets deposited with heavy itching. Kindly suggest.
Hello I m akash I just want to know how to increase the height bcaz my brother he just 150cm height?
74 years. Having dry cough for 20 days. Severe between 11 pm & 3 am. Sleeping after 3 am. No dry cough during day time. Pl help.
What is dizziness, vertigo and disequilibrium?
Dizziness, vertigo and disequilibrium are common symptoms and most of us have experienced momentary symptoms. They are all symptoms that can result from a peripheral vestibular disorder (a dysfunction of the balance organs of the inner ear) or central vestibular disorder (brain and pathways connecting brain to inner ear).
Dizziness is a sensation of lightheadedness, faintness, or unsteadiness.
It can be caused by heart disease, brain related causes like stroke, prolong illness, psychological issues, side effect of certain medications, blood pressure fluctualtions and many&nbsp;other condiions.
Vertigo has a rotational, spinning component, and is the perception of movement, either of the self or surrounding objects. Its a common symptom in inner ear disorders. Some of the conditions that cause vertigo are: bppv or positional vertigo, menieres, labrynthitis, vestibular neuritis, mal de barquement syndrome, perilymph fistula, toxicity of ears due to certain antibiotics, acoustic neuroma etc.
Disequilibrium means unsteadiness, imbalance, or loss of equilibrium. It can occur as a primary symptom or along wth vertigo and dizziness.
Vestibular rehabiliation can help decrease these symptoms. If you wish to know in detail please click on private consultation.
I am 56 old man. The problem started when I was suffering from typhoid fever but after treatment, now almost 6 months gone but I still feel weakness I feel tired after walk. Every night I feel like I'm shivering.
I know in my face pimple come for hormonal imbalance. My question is. How can I recover those hormones and get clear skin? Suggested me any medicine or suggested me any helping way to help me get clear skin Please THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
I am diabetic, bp, hypothyroid, gb stone of 15*6mm, hernia patient. I am taking medicines for all the above. Please Advice me on precautions to be taken personally.
What is the tip to have a healthy body. I am so lean. Even after take food properly. What is the solution?
I am 44 years old i snore a lot loudly how can i avoid this and what are.Possible reasons for snoring ?
I have problem of hair loss and its much white become. What to do now is it affordable to me. and will cove?
Even though we have 206 bones in our bodies, breaking just one is enough to bring our daily lives to a standstill. A partial or complete break in a bone is termed as a fracture. While minor fractures can heal in as little as 6 weeks major fractures can take 3-4 months to heal properly. In cases of complex fractures, you may need physical therapy even after this time period to get back complete mobility. Hence patience is essential when a fracture is healing, but here are a few tips on how to speed up the process.
- Increase your protein intake: Proteins are essential for the healing and repairing of damage to bones and tissues. Proteins also give the bone structure its strength, Hence, depriving the body of adequate protein will result in the formation of soft bones rather than hard, strong bones. This prevents a bone from fracturing in the same place again.
- Have a diet rich in antioxidants: Inflammation is one of the first symptoms of a fracture. This inflammation can continue for many days after the incident and until the inflammation reduces, healing cannot take place properly. Antioxidants help rid toxins from the body and help reduce inflammation thereby initiating the healing process. Antioxidants can also help relieve pain.
- Exercise: While you must take care not to apply too much pressure on the affected area it is essential to move the limb as much as possible. Being active promotes blood flow and in this way speeds up the healing process.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine: In most cases, a doctor will prescribe pain relievers to deal with the pain of a fracture. Under no circumstances should you consume alcohol when taking these medications. Even after the antibiotic course is over it is a good idea to abstain from alcohol as this can increase inflammation. Similarly, caffeine and all caffeinated products should also be avoided as they contain compounds that can prevent calcium from being absorbed.
- Have an alkaline diet: Having an alkaline diet with lots of fruits and vegetables helps stabilise the pH levels of the body and conserves minerals and proteins needed to build strong bones. In this way, it creates the optimal environment for healing. An alkaline diet also increases the production of growth hormones and other growth factors like IGF insulin in the body. These are crucial to speeding up the healing process and aid in new bone formation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.