Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Makrand D.NikumbhYour feedback matters!
Hi, My son was 17 years old. His weight is 40 kg only. He want to increase his weight and body. Please give me suggestions.
Sir, I am 7th month pregnant now. What precautions should I follow and what is the best food to be taken during 7th month. My doctor has given TT injection only one time. But I heard that normally 2 times will give injection. Pls. Clarify my doubt.
I am suffering from fever for the past two days. I am taking medicine but not yet recovered. How can I get rid of it?
Hello doctor. My last periods was on 12th feb, i have planned for baby from feb20-march 5, but i have not got periods still, i checked in pregnancy kit on march 21, it was negative, hence i gave beta HCG test yesterday and i have got the result as 16.51 MUI/ML. The report says for normal adults it should be 10 MUI/ML. Is my result positive or negative ? what i need to do next. Please suggest. Should i wait or have the tablet to get periods ?please help.
My friend got asthma attack last night. And now he is on ventilator, doctors are saying that they are helpless and cannot do anything. Please suggest me if any possibility to save his life.
Due to my bad habit of masturbation I waste lots of my sperm n I work at night shift now I feel body n less sperm ejaculation could someone consult me how I leave this habit n increase sperm count.
Ecosprin gastro resistant 75 mg IP can be used for headaches? Does it work faster than ibrufen and diclofenac?
If we are having dry fruits like almonds pista figs and kaju everyday den how much should we have it. Pls tell in units not in weights.
What should I take before & after jogging? I am runner daily early in the morning before 7 AM I am running & walking also. So what kind of foods may I take for my good health.
Generally due to heat in body I get canker sore or small ulcers in mouth. From past couple of months I am getting them on my penis. Is it dangerous. Can I know what kind of steps I should follow to get rid of them. Any medicines for it?
My grand daughter 3 year old developed suddenly quick blinking of eyes. For the last 2 months it is there. Eye doctor checked and said no problem with vision or eye. Please advise homoeo medicine for this kid for this eye blinking thanks.
Sir I used to masturbate but, from past few 4 days I stopped but at night I was about to Masturbate but I didn't but At the. Mrng I came to know that the sperm was leaked what to do! please explain me! Causes precautions measures ! Plzz help me!
I am not able to sleep for last eight months due to stress of my child education. He is not studying and I am worried of his future. What should I do for sound sleep.
I am a 42 years old male and have a problem with my hands they go to sleep often and sometimes I wake up with scratching palms. I read online it may be carpel tunnel syndrome. Please suggest.
I am having pain itching burning in my rectum bone and skin after massage therapist fingered his anus and massaged me a month ago. I have got pain in my right side of my nose, what can be done now. Does this cause STI or anything else.
There are a variety of aspects of skin care that have to do with elements and habits that are outside the products and treatments one may use in order to get youthful looking skin and retain its natural glow. Here is a list of five mistakes that may be aging your face despite the best efforts in terms of skin care. Banish these habits today to ensure that you do not end up with wrinkles and fine lines prematurely.
- Make Up: While there is nothing wrong with using make up on a regular basis, the cardinal sin that many of us commit includes not cleaning the make up properly before we hit the bed. Many of us are so tired by the end of the day that we end up sleeping with our mascara and lipstick still on. The ingredients of such products can greatly alter the quality of your skin if left on for too long. You will need to allow your skin to breathe without any layers of make up so that your dead cells can get replenished and the elasticity of the skin is retained.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure without proper protection like a proper sun screen can lead to long term damage and skin diseases too. Not only should we remain in the shade with a large floppy hat whenever we are out in the sun, but we should also do a little research and get the best SPF possible that will also suit our skin. Also, we should avoid staying the sun for too many hours in a row.
- Hydration: Many of us make the mistake of having sugary drinks and other beverages when the skin actually needs plenty of water for proper hydration. The skin tends to get dehydrated quickly because of the constant exposure to the world outside and all its micro particles that we catch from pollution and general dirt and grime. Therefore, it is important to replenish the skin with the clear goodness of natural water rather than drinking too many sugary beverages that can harm the collagen and break it down in the long run.
- Sleep: Late nights at work or play can both be extremely detrimental for the skin as the skin needs some rest in order to get the regeneration process going in a smooth manner. Tired looking skin with dark circles can give way to crow's feet and fine lines that look very unbecoming on a young person.
- Too Many products: Ensure that you use only a few products for a prolonged period, rather than using too many products and changing them often. This will keep the skin looking fresh and young.