Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Maithili L Lad
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Maithili L LadYour feedback matters!
I got irritation around my urinal parts for a week I applied itch guard regularly but no benefit yet. Please suggest me proper cure.
Bananas contain a good amount of potassium, which the body needs to convert sugar into energy. Also, bananas are rich in many important nutrients, such as b vitamins, vitamin c, omega-3 fatty acids, omega-6 fatty acids, fiber and carbohydrates, that help beat tiredness, dehydration and other fatigue symptoms.
Plus, the natural sugars like sucrose, fructose and glucose in bananas are essential for quick energy boosts.
Eat 1 to 2 bananas daily. You can also enjoy a banana shake or smoothie to keep your body hydrated and full of energy.
For more tips on this topic and ayurvedic treatment consult me anytime.
I used to masturbate at the age of 21, now I am 30, but unknowingly I put immense pressure on penis while masturbating, as a result, I can sense and feel the rigidness and size of the penis was substantially reduced. It's deformed with blood vessels appearing at the sides of penis which was never there before. Can my penis become normal like before with proper shape, girth and stiffness.
Hi I was for masturbation n I used to feel good but now im married but sperm has been reduced and only a little tiny dop comes from me. Kindly suggest me wat to be done for increasing sperm volume.
Severe pain in upper arm, neck and back pain persist for long. Headache and stretch in nerves.Please tell.
I have fungal infection on around penis I take medicine from doctor than it cures but happens again and again so what should I do?
I am Subham 21 year old and I have problem related to my head. When I am trying to concentrate on anything e. G studies, playing video game my head starts crushing me from all side. I think its a special type of migraine which was affecting me from past one year. So I went to the doctor clinic.
One of the essential chemical processes within the human body is that of the oxygenation of the blood. This needs to be done to carry oxygen to the various vital organs and also continue with many of the essential functions within the body. There are few causes for lung fibrosis. When no cause is found it is called idiopathic fibrosis.
The lungs are responsible for transferring oxygen throughout the body, and the malfunctioning of lungs may cause many issues with the normal functioning of the processes. A common ailment that affects the lungs is pulmonary fibrosis, also known as idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis or scarring of the lungs.
What is Pulmonary Fibrosis?
Pulmonary fibrosis is the scarring of the tissues inside the lungs of a patient. This scarring results in the development of excess tissue, which causes the walls of the lungs to thicken, giving rise to breathing difficulties.
Some of the symptoms of pulmonary fibrosis are-
- Shortness of breath
- Pain in joint and muscles
- Continuous dry coughing
- Inability to exert or take even the slightest bit of physical strain
- Lack of appetite which results in unintentional weight loss
- The rounding of finger and toe tips, which is known as clubbing
Pulmonary fibrosis has various stages and thus, it is important to detect it early or else it can put stresses on other vital organs.
Some of the causes for it are mentioned below:
- Smoking - Cigarettes, cigars, and beedi are a leading cause of pulmonary fibrosis as they directly affect the lungs by depositing harmful chemicals and thus, cause scarring.
- Environmental or occupational hazards - People working in a heavy glass or dust particulate environment such as in heavy industrial factories are also susceptible as they breathe in the particles, which may cause scarring.
- Medicinal triggers - Certain medications can be a trigger due to hormonal or other physical changes and as a side effect may cause scarring of the lungs.
- Genetic factors - Certain people are genetically predisposed to this condition if multiple members within the family have it as well.
- Acid reflux diseases - Certain acid reflux problems may also cause scarring when drops of stomach acids enter the lung through the esophageal tract. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.