Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Hii to all doctors. My friend is suffering with a problem. He had Masturbation habit. Since one year. One year back he done daily. But now he was doing once for three days r once for a week. But now he was releasing sperm very very quickly. Why he was releasing it quickly. Does he had any problem. And also getting sexual tension. If he start doing Masturbation r start massaging penis he can not control without releasing sperm. Give me the best suggestions ans best medicine for him. He was going to married with in one year. Did he suffer any problem if he married. His age is 22-23.
I am 32 year old suffering from prostatitis semen culture negative. Urine culture are also negative. 7_10 pus cell in semen .Doctor give me trimethoprim 100 mg twice a day Is this good medicine for prostate infection. Please tell me and how long should I take 1 or 2 months.
I have headache for over 1 week, I think it caused by sleeping on terrace. When I suddenly move it cause irritating in my eyes. please give some treatment advice to cure my headache!
I am suffering dry cough so that some fever are also for that aand I take paracetamol. So which medicine I prefer.
I am suffering form dry cough from last 2 week. I feel a little pain to cough on chest. What should be done?
I am suffering from typhoid fever since 2 days I had also taken lab reports. Here my report is s-typhi "o" ratio: positive (1: 160 d dilution) s-typhi" H" ratio: positive (1: 180 dilution) can you please help me what precautions and what foods should I take and what conditions my blood group is b+ infections will occur early to me please help me.
It's for my friend. He wanna do sex for long tym but now wid in 3 min. He comes out.. Wht will be the best prescription for him.
I am 25 yrs old male and I am suffering from jaundice. Two months ago also I had it. Twice in two months. How can I prevent it and get rid of it?
I have red eyes for three days and severe headache also. What is the cure of it and how it can be avoided?
My wife is suffering from lower abdomen pain from last few days. It is very uncomfortable to her. What could be the possible reason?
My wife is having sleeping problem. Please suggest. At present she is taking one tab. Ativan 2mg in night daily.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart.
Related Tip: Heart Care in Your Hands