Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahesh L Chaudhari
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh L ChaudhariYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 26 years old my weight is 108. I have 3 months old baby and I am feeding mother. According to my height I should maintain only 60 kg. Please suggest me to reduce my weight. Because of my weight I mentally stressed and have a inferiority complex too.
What to do for stopping hairfall. Nowadays I am having so much of hairfall daily. Please suggest me some medicine?
I am suffering from a severe motion problem. I feel drenched. No proper excretion .what can I do. Pls do help.
I am 31 years old women. Hvng dark circles around my eyes. Plus my skin looks so dull. Hvng lots of brown spots on my skin. They appear in summers like hell. Please help me.
My blood cholesterol level is 233 I don't know if that comes with any symptoms or factor notice any symptoms but I'm feeling extremely cold tired lazy like I can't run my business because I just feel like sleeping all day I don't know if that can lead to a stroke but I would like to check my kidneys and liver and everything to see if everything is functioning properly and correctly and order my heart rate is 86 high blood pressure is 136 over 84 where do you recommend me doing what should I do what should I take drink consumed where do a home remedy what do you think.
Bariatric surgery is a procedure that involves modifications to the digestive system so that the food intake can be restricted or the nutrients absorbed by the body is reduced. This surgery is recommended when exercise and diet may not cause the desired results with weight loss. Bariatric surgery is a group of surgeries that are the procedure to reduce weight in the body. The various types of surgeries that come under this category are -
- Gastric bypass - The most common bariatric surgery, gastric bypass is a procedure used to reduce the size of the stomach pouch in the body. Once the size is reduced, it leads to reduced consumption of calories. This procedure also causes alterations in the behavior of the gut hormones resulting in appetite reduction.
- Mini Gastric bypass - A newly, effective and shorter duration procedure like Gastric Bypass and also give similar result like Gastric Bypass.
- Adjustable Gastric band - This procedure involves placing an inflatable band around the upper stomach to make a small stomach area above the band. This causes one to feel full just after eating a small amount of food.
- Sleeve Gastrectomy - In this procedure, almost 80% of the stomach area is removed surgically, resulting in a small stomach pouch being left. It reduces the stomach size which cause an overall reduction in a number of calories. Modifications also occur in the behavior of the gut bacteria linked to reduced appetite.
- Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch - This procedure involves surgical removal of a large area of the stomach along with bypassing a major portion of the smaller intestine. This procedure may reduce fat absorption of up to 70%. The behavior of the gut hormones change resulting in a decrease in appetite and improved satiety.
Complications Various complications may result from this surgery such as
- May cause infections in the body
- Clots may form in the blood
- It can result in bowel problems
- Ulcers can form in the stomach
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Cryolipolysis is a safe and effective way to get you the fat reduction results you want with no surgical risk and minimal downtime. You might be surprised to learn that freezing can make fat cells go away permanently. Cryolipolysis is an FDA cleared, non-invasive fat reduction treatment using intense controlled cooling to target fat cells and trigger their natural death because fat freezes at a higher temperature than other cells. There’s no damage to your nerves or tissue.
During the procedure, we attach a cooling applicator to the targeted area. The applicator delivers vacuum pressure and cooling. As the applicator pulls, you might feel slight discomfort at first. After five to seven minutes the feeling will go away. You will not be sedated during the procedure. Each side is treated for 1-hour cycle. During that that times you can read a book or magazine, play on your phone or even take a quick nap. After the procedure you can drive yourself home or back to work. You will have no restrictions and most patients report very few or on one minor side effects. Over the next few months, the layer of pinchable fat treated will be significantly reduced on average about 20 to 25 percent. The result is a noticeable and measurable difference. Your body naturally clears the dead fat cells and most people see full results after about three months.
We can’t treat many areas of your body but it’s important to note cryolipolysis is not a treatment for obesity. Cryolipolysis is significantly less expensive than surgery or liposuction with less downtime.