Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Madhuri SomaniYour feedback matters!
Being overweight or obese increases your chances of dying from hypertension, type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease, stroke, gallbladder disease, osteoarthritis, sleep apnea, respiratory problems, dyslipidemia and endometrial, breast, prostate, and colon cancers., is it true?
Why does hemolysis occur when red blood cells are placed in some initially isotonic fluids, but not in others?
I am diabetes and 60 years old, taking alcohol thrice in a week, what should I eat to reduce diabetes, I lost my sex power, please suggest which is healthy to increase my immunity.
Dear Sir/Madam I am working as a Bank manager in Private Bank to Maintain good personality every day morning I used to work out for an Hour. But my muscles are not growing to grow muscles which food should I take and which drink should I drink please suggest. My age 30 and Weight 75 Height 5.5.
I am a type 2 diabetic patient and my Hb A1C level is 5.8. I have recurrent ear infections and I have taken courses of anti biotic after consulting ENT doctors but onlywith temporary relief. Is the problem diabetes related or of infected fluid of the middle ear? What is to be done?
My weight is 71.5 kgs and I am 5 feet 6 inches tall. Could you suggest me ways to reduce my mass gained.
How then my own fitness is all-time better in my life? And what is the better protection of my life.
I am eating too much but I cnt gain weight. I have a gud height but I am looking too much slim. So please tel me how can I gain weight without going to gym?
I have heavy weight problem. I went to Many gims and fitness center but no result for me. So please suggest me what to do.
I am 17 years old male and I am not able to do even one push up. As I try my arms start trembling and I fall down. What diet and steps should I follow to strengthen my arms for push ups?
In summary we get pimples and marks on our face to redcluce it what can we do for it an how to reduce weight.
Hello I am 22 and follow a healthy lifestyle and since few days i'm experiencing pain during excretion and have noticed a pimple around anus and this is causing this problem please advise some home remedies or medicines.
I have large staghorn calculus at intervals region measuring 2.4*1.8*1.5 cos. ESWL done. Is DJ stunting beneficial in my case. What are benefits of DJ stunting. Any negative effects. Please advise me your valuable guidance. Thank you.
I am from india and work in uk shift so my dinner is around half past 11 in the night. Believe that is the reason for me to gain more weight. Could you please suggest a way to reduce weight. I can't eat before 9/10 as i am getting hungry when I reach home around 1.
As the world has moved and is moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, where non sedentary jobs have become lesser, posture is something that tends to get affected a lot.
Let's look at how some of these bad body postures can affect your health in the long run:
- Increases depression and stress: Many studies have revealed that walking or sitting in a slouched or generally bad position increases the susceptibility to depression and stress. Slouching or sitting in a bad position and thus developing a bad posture will constrict the body, resulting in the poor blood flow. This may cause you to be irritable and tired and over a long time it will contribute to depression and increased stress levels.
- Bad breathing patterns: The lungs and the rib cage in your body need to be expanded fully to work at their best capacity. However, due to bad body postures, the rib cage and the lungs will be constricted and not be able to work at full capacity. This over time will build up to create long term problems with breathing as well as other resulting health problems.
- Problems with digestion: As is the case with breathing problems, when the body posture is not correct it will also affect digestion. This is so, as bad posture also affects the intestines and if they are pressured or constricted in any way, will affect the entire digestion process. Slouching may also cause you to develop a paunch or belly over time due to a combination of bad postures and digestive problems.
- Developing chronic pain in the back shoulders and neck: This is probably the most common and the most quickly noticeable problem, if you have a bad posture. Most of the population with sedentary lifestyle either currently has or has experienced this problem in their back, shoulders and neck. This is again due to constrictions of the muscles and misalignment of the various bones that support these parts. Long term misalignment could cause deformities that could spiral into problems, which are far worse.
- Headaches caused by muscle tension within the body due to bad postures: This has afflicted most of the sedentary work force all over the work, at some point of time or the other. While sitting in a bad position for a prolonged period, the tension in the muscles will build up releasing chemicals that may contribute to headaches. If these become frequent they could contribute to other health problems such as high blood pressure in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.