Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Madhuri SomaniYour feedback matters!
I want to gain weight so please suggest me a proper deit plan what all things I should have in my deit. I started going to gym.
Am 29, female, weight is increasing rapidly, every time am hungry even after having food. please guide me don't have thyroid problem.
My office timings are 6 am to 2 pm. But some times I come to home between 4 to 6 pm evening due to work busy. I eat lunch between the time. My weight is 66.5 before (70 kg 1 year back). Please suggest me is it OK if I take during the time? Is it one of the reason to loose my weight?
Before I was 59 but because of thyroid and early symptoms of menopause I gained 23 kgs weight. Is it possible to reduce my weight again. What should I do to reduce 4 to 5kgs a month.
A stem cell facelift includes face grafting. It is used for removing the unwanted and extra fat from an area of the body and then transfers it to the face. The fat in our body contains naturally regenerative cells. These also include blood vessel producing cells, adult stem cells and growth-secreting cells. With this facelift, the person’s own cells are infused into their superficial muscular aponeurotic system (SMAS) as well as under the facial muscles. When these meet with the aged facial tissues, they generate new and healthy tissues that give you rejuvenated skin.
Here is how this treatment is a great procedure:
- Eliminates Loose Skin: This procedure tends to reposition the patient’s tissues by adding volume and stretching skin..
- A Better Body Contour: This procedure starts with a gentle liposuction technique. It removes the unwanted fat from different parts of the body. However, the procedure only targets the stubborn fat that cannot be burnt. This is usually present in the belly, abdomen, hips or thighs. This helps the body in both ways and makes the body appear more slender.
- A More Volumized Skin: The fat that is injected, pumps the skin, making it look more youthful. It fills the hollow areas and rejuvenates the wrinkles and fat lines, giving your skin a more youthful and smooth appearance.
- Natural Looking Results: The treatment does not make a person’s face look artificial or out of place. It only remodels it in a natural way. The previous surgical techniques used to cut the skin, pull it tight ,therefore it used to appear artificial and plastic-like. With the stem cell facelift, a lot of volumes is added to the skin however, it fits the hollow areas and the wrinkles are smoothened but the skin is not pulled as tightly as before. It makes your skin look youthful and plump.
- Less Bruising and Faster Recovery: The conventional facelift methods use scissors and scalpels and it can cause a lot of bruising and bleeding. This stem cell treatment, however, uses an electric knife and it stops the bleeding and cuts. It also helps in a faster recovery.
- Customized Treatment: Unlike the conventional methods, this treatment can be customized according to a patient’s need and medical history. Only the areas they need should be rejuvenated, are treated.
A stem cell facelift is obviously better than other facelifts. However, surgeons these days only operate on specific cases where it is genuinely required and not just for simple beautification reasons the same. Procedures like this might cause a lot of money hence; the requirements should be taken into account accordingly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Due to poor dietary habits you feel with bloated stomach, nausea, constipation, etc. By changing your dietary habits one can get relief from such symptoms.
Here are some few tips to get rid of these symptoms:
- High fiber diet: increase fiber in the diet by adding green veggies and seasonal fruits in your daily diet. Include fiber of both the kinds that is soluble and insoluble as it will help retain the water in the gut resulting in softer stools. Include cereals like daliya, oats, multi grain flour, etc in your diet.
- Avoid fried foods: keeping diet low in fat will not only keep your waist line in check but also keep your tummy healthy. Frying the food changes oil composition of the food which is harmful for stomach. So better go for grilled, baked, sauteed and steamed varieties of food.
- Lean meats: chicken and fish are easily digested as compared to mutton due to low fat content in them. Try chicken and fish varieties in the form of salads for daily requirement of proteins, vitamins and minerals.
- Pro-biotics and fermented foods: our digestive system has presence of good bacteria. They not only help in digestion and better nutrient absorption but also strengthen immunity.
- Regular intervals: for a healthy gut one should always eat on time and at regular intervals. The absorption of nutrients is higher. Also these helps in keeping the weight in check and also helps in increasing your metabolism.
- Water: it keeps you hydrated, helps in flushing out the toxins from body and ensures that one is not constipated. Make sure that it is cleaned and filtered properly otherwise contaminated water can harm the gut.
- Processed and junk food: due to urbanization and food technology advancement, our food is highly processed. Avoid refined and junk food as it contains maida and maida will cause constipation and other digestive issues. Refined and processed food also contains other food adulterates which are not good for body.
- Chew thoroughly: every bite you eat should be chewed properly. Enjoy the taste of the food without any distraction and stress. Small portion sizes help in aiding digestion process. Rather than eating large meals at one go. Smaller meals keeps the gut healthy.
- Avoid excess of alcohol, tea, coffee and packaged drinks as they interfere with the absorption of nutrients.
- Avoid distractions while eating.
Enjoy journey to health!