Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhuri
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MadhuriYour feedback matters!
I have 2 uterus fibroids and I have 4 months baby by normal delivery. Below I have mentioned my CT scan report status and please note that I had regular periods before my marriage without any pain. So that I had no symptoms about fibroid. I had 65 days bleeding (still having on and off) and now became anemic. Some doctors told that need to remove uterus for this problem Could you please check my scan report and advise whether I require the surgery with or without removing uterus. Or if possible to cure by medicine without any surgery. Please advise and i'm very thankful for your valuable suggestions. Uterus: Appear normal in size and density. HYPODENSE LESIONS of size measuring 95.3 X 85 mm in axial plane is noted in the body of the uterus. CT value 39 HU, peripheral calcification is noted. Another small HYPODENSE LESION of size measuring 23. 3X17.1 mm is noted in left lateral wall of uterus. No evidence of mass lesion in adnexae, no evidence of free fluid in cul-de-sac.
The point of doing a work out is to put your body through the motions and phases before you hit an intense spot of persistent action before cooling down. This helps in giving your body a well-balanced work out. But what many of us do not know is that a good workout schedule will also involve well-paced warm up sessions with exercises that will warm up the body and its various areas as well as the muscles so that the intensity does not hit the body suddenly and result in some sort of injury or undue fatigue.
So get it right with these eight warm up exercises that you aren't doing, but totally should!
- Dynamic: Follow a dynamic routine and mix it up a little with various kinds of movements that will work the different areas of the body. Start with squats and move on to lunges before you do a few skips to warm up!
- Jump: Try the jumping rope the next time you hit the gym and watch your heart rate go up just enough to get you all warm and loose, ready for that heavy duty work out. You can start with five minutes of this motion before moving on to your first set.
- Dance: Did you know that switching on your favourite music and shuffling your feet before you start to gyrate a little can actually get you in the right frame of mind for a work out? So next time, warm up with a little dancing!
- Balance: Warm up with a balancing act or two. Stand on one leg and do deadlifts with a dumb bell. Repeat the same motion for both arms. This helps in imitating the actual work out that you will be indulging in, which helps in warming up the relevant areas.
- Stretches: Try doing stretches and jumping jacks for stability and to work your core strength before you hit the gym equipment. This will bring about better blood circulation and help you get your heart ready for the work out.
- Swing: Use swinging movements with your arms and legs with circles and marches to help loosen up the muscles.
- Walk: Do the animal walk with crab walks, frog jumps, bunny hops, inch worm motions and much more to unleash your energy.
- Medicine Balls: Grab some medicine balls and do a few moves like the rotational twist, the front body push, the reverse eight and many more to get your body pumped up.
Warming up is an important part of working out, so remember to get your warm up routine right!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello, Me and my husband are trying to conceive since 1.5 years and seeing a best gynaec of the city. Since 3 months we are on his prescribed tabs. In Feb he had suggested me to go for either laparoscopy or hsg to check. He was insisting on laparoscopy as my age is on higher side. However I chose hsg and everything is normal. Only the report says tat I have delayed spillage and for hsg he had prescribed me birth control for 21 days which I took and after tat on March 8 n 9th I only got spotting n tat too mild after tat no periods till today. In March we were supposed to go for iui but day before in hubby's report the motility came to be low than the last test. So he has suggested to do it in April. Dr. has suggested to go for 2 iuis if not then will go for lap Hubby medicine Lineator. Trental. stamina morning and night My medicine ovigyn cor3 ecosprin D3 Myo plus only night.
Hello, My wife is 3rd month pregnancy. Every day she noticed white discharge. Is this normal? Every night she vomiting that time some urine leakage she noticed. Is this normal? Please help me.
My frnd is 8 days late for her periods bt does not hv any pregnancy symptoms. Whn she was two days late for her periods she took many pills in order for periods to come. Could you please help me in knowing how many days late for periods is normal. She has not taken the pregnancy test yet bt if it comes put be positive and she does not want to hv a kid what she should do? Is abortion possible by just medical pills n does it have side effects?
Sir/Madam I am Married, I have hypothyroidism, my previous reading was 8.5MicroIU/ml, I have consulted physician he has increased my dosage to 50mcg, previously I was taking 25mcg. Now recently I have checked tsh level is 0.19MicroIU/ml (Normal Range Mentioned-0.30-5.5) I was shocked to see my report, it has almost gone below the normal, T3-122ng/dl (60-200) and T4-12.4microg/dl (4.5-12.0. So my question is, is it normal to have such levels what should I do now? What could be the cause, still I have not get my period. Kindly suggest?
Aim to eat at least two portions of fish a week, including at least one portion of oily fish.
Oily fish contains omega-3 fats, which may help to prevent heart disease.
You can choose from fresh, frozen and canned: but remember that canned and smoked fish can be high in salt.
Oily fish include salmon, mackerel, trout, herring, fresh tuna, sardines and pilchards.
Non-oily fish include haddock, plaice, coley, cod, tinned tuna, skate and hake.
If you regularly eat a lot of fish, try to choose as wide a variety as possible.
Almost 8 out of 10 individuals have low back pain eventually in life. It is one of the top reasons people look for medical treatment. It is likewise the number one reported reason for acupuncture therapy.
Acupuncture started in China over 2,500 years back. It includes inserting slim needles at specific points on the body. As per traditional Chinese practices, the body has more than 2,000 of these points. They are associated by pathways or meridians, which make a stream of energy called Qi (pronounced "chee").
The impacts originate from the centre of our nervous system. Release of chemicals into the muscles, spinal rope, and cerebrum is then triggered.
- To begin with, your acupuncturist will get some information about your medical history. This will help him in exploring the various trouble giving points as avoiding those that may lead to an aggravation of the problem. Also, with this information, the acupuncturist will also be able to arrive at the exact treatment that will suit your body and system, as well as the symptoms that you may be experiencing.
- He or she will then examine your tongue's shape, shading, and covering, feel your heartbeat, and perhaps play out some extra physical examinations depending upon your health. This helps in understanding the various patterns related to sleep, exercise, diet and digestion. In keeping with these findings, the acupuncturist will then home in on the exact points that require treatment.
- Keeping the aforementioned in mind, he/she will then appoint the appropriate treatment plan to address your specific condition.
- To start the needle therapy treatment, you lay easily on a treatment table while exact acupoints are determined on different points of your back.
- Lastly, the fine needles are then tenderly set. The needles are usually sterilised and new before they are inserted.
Benefits for back pain:
- It enhances the body's self-healing process by stimulating the acupuncture points.
- Releases your body from chronic pain and specifically helps the lumbar region in better balance so that back pain is avoided.
- This method warms the body and creates a more congenial environment for pain free good health.
- Protects it against pathogens.
- Contains natural liquids. Changes those liquids into other usable types of energy for the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves sleep.
- Improves the digestive framework.
- Gives you a sense of well-being
Apart from infrequent throbbing and soreness at the acupoints, there are no such side effects if you visit an established acupuncturist. If practiced by an experienced acupuncturist, the technique is highly effective and beneficial. Additionally, acupuncture is the safest therapy for back pain.
Individuals suffering from continuous back pain have observed needle therapy to be useful. Numerous Pain Clinics now utilize needle therapy as a standard treatment.