Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhavi Kshirsagar
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Autism
Submit a review for Dr. Madhavi KshirsagarYour feedback matters!
She is really good . Counselling sessions are very helpful
My mother and my grandmother are suffering from psychiatric disorder. I am also having certain psychiatric disorder like anxiety .Is it genetic. Can this disorder be eliminated permanently through medicines. Could my wife and my children will suffer from these disorder. I am not married yet.
I have been faced breathing problem from 1 year because of anxiety. Any treatment for reduce anxiety.
I have a problem over my personal life and I cant able to concentrate on anything. Cant able to come out of it.
Since my childhood, I've face anxiety issues, from the time when I didn't even know that something of this sort exists. Even after indulging myself into stress relieving activities, consuming fresh and healthy food, and all possible stuff, I still get these attacks every now and then and they've probably gotten even stronger now. Is it normal, or could this be some mental illness?
Dear sir, my wife, Aging 35, has psychosis problem. Please let me know if this problem is curable and how much time is taken.
I feel now that I have been fighting with loneliness frustration not able to feel happy always trying to make others happy especially my parents since childhood. Now I am very disturbed n don't know how to come out of this there are many things which needs time. I have been in boarding since I was in grade 2 now my parents all the communication we have is of finding faults in me. Or teaching me. In front of my two little kids n husband. Which at times become very frustrating. Now I am very depressed n become quite don't feel like talking to anyone. Or get very rude in my behavior I don't even remember when I had laughed. All bad thoughts r coming n at a time see images. Cannot sleep. Not now n than feel like crying. All these r effecting me. N somewhat my kids. Please suggest me how to get rid off of such life.
Stress is a mental condition that can be triggered by various factors like personal problems and diseases. Ayurvedic unlike many conventional treatments, has natural treatments and as such is free from side effects. There are multiple treatments in Ayurveda that can be used to treat stress, they are:
- Exercise: Exercising helps in releasing endorphins (feel good hormones) in the body. Exercises like running and swimming can help in treating stress as well as aid in burning calories and keep your weight levels in check. Exercise also helps in boosting your alertness and concentration and thus boosting your overall mental health.
- Diet: Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to increase your intake of vitamins and antioxidants. Avoid eating non vegetarian foods as they can lead to accumulation of toxins in the body and cause problems. Include foods like nuts and dark chocolate as they are known as mood boosters. These foods also promote feelings of satiety.
- Practice relaxation techniques: You can practice relaxation techniques like meditation, which helps in calming the mind. Basic meditative techniques like focusing on your breath and practicing mindfulness are very beneficial. They also help you in de-stressing and improving your focus.
- Herbs: You may also include herbs like brahmi that has properties which can reduce stress levels in your body. It can also help in controlling anxiety and stress. It also provides the body with antioxidants that are good for the body as they help in controlling the free radical damage. Ashwagandha is yet another herb that helps in limiting levels of stress and fatigue in the body. It also improves the immune function in the body which means that you will be less prone to diseases.
- Massage therapy: You may opt for massage therapy to reduce stress levels in the body. Use a concoction of various medicated oils to massage your head and body. Massage therapy can improve blood circulation in the body and lead to lower levels of stress. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.