Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhavi Kshirsagar
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Autism
Submit a review for Dr. Madhavi KshirsagarYour feedback matters!
He suffering mental stress from around person and he is suffering from depression so please tell how to treat him.
I saw dreams about just one person can you please tell me about the link of that dreams to my real life.
Hi iam rohit am too addicted to cigarette. I smoke 10-12 cigarettes daily and many more something I take cold drink with it. Did it make any sexual impact on me please help me sir.
Sometimes when a person has too much on their plate, they are left feeling overwhelmed and stressed out. Here are a few ways in which you can manage being overwhelmed and return to a place of control, contentment and relaxation.
- Venture out: Trying to work and get your tasks done despite your confusion and feeling of helplessness will not lead you anywhere. You need to step away to have the capacity to see your conditions from a new point of view. Move to an alternate room, get up from your work area, sit on a different couch, go out for a walk or go sit at a bistro. Venturing out from the present circumstance and changing your physical surroundings will help you gain clarity, and move you far from the overwhelming perspective. This is when you can see the solution more clearly.
- Vent it out: When you are occupied, it is very easy to lose any feeling and sense of priority and the panic makes everything seem urgent. In reality, there will be things that may require your consideration for a brief span. Hence, the key thing is to have clarity and gain visibility on what you are managing. Attempt a "mind download", where you record everything, with the goal that you can figure out what is obstructing your brain and its functioning.
- Requesting help and allowing help: You would be surprised at what number of individuals will offer assistance. Usually, our limited thinking is because we become a problem for ourselves as we disallow others to help us. Sometimes we also think they will say no, thus we do not ask for help. Simply try it out. Request help, and get ready to be surprised at the generosity you might get from others.
- Phase out noise: When we feel overwhelmed, it feels soothing to do something to loosen up and relax, such as watching the TV, listening to music, watching the news or playing a game. What we overlook during this time is that the additional data that comes in clutters our mind that further tangles our already overwhelmed senses.
- Make continuous improvements: Concentrate on one area at a time. Question yourself: what kind of change would be good for you? Concentrate on little, easy-to-do portions, not an instant upgrade. Say, your employment. Experiment with ten minutes of a sustaining pace. Appreciate how that feels. At that point expand on it. Check whether your well being moves forward. Try to feel positive energy in the bargain.
Treat the sentiment of overwhelming nervousness as a companion, for it is an indicator telling us that we have to slow down. It tells us to readjust our centre of focus and prioritise something else that makes us feel positive and better.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 25 year old boy suffering from anxiety disorder. My doctor give me opipramol 50 mg twice a day. He said that it will take time to work at lest 6 to 8 weeks to start working. Is this true.
I am suffering from diabetics as well as bipolar disorder. I take medicines for both. I have been taking lithosun since a very long time and due to that I found it had put a adverse effect on my kidney. My creatinine has increased to 2.0. So I want to know which of the two medicine i.e lithosun 600 or lithosun sr has more adverse effect on the kidney?
Hello doctor I am having fissure so can you please tell me som advice about how I can reduce pain of this I am in very big trouble please tell me some unique solutions..
Hi, I am 34 years, am housewife, want to know about trickier medicine in details, I take it for anger control and good sleep. What I do? If only anger is less and not regular pattern, what I do. Continue medicine or stop it. please reply asap thank you.
Dr. I have exam stress that make me exhausted fully and I feel tired early and I due to this I am not following study time table I have made. I am lacking concentration that's main concern please help me out. In this. Thanks in advance.
From 1 week, i am feeling so much stressed due to some family problems (joint family problems) in my house. Every time I feel so much pressured and guilty also. Some time I want to walk away from my house. But I don't have any other option to change my house, because my parents want to stay here because its our house. For some days I just felt that I lost my happiness. And feels angry. And I smoke also. And some times I feel little pain in my chest. Dont know whats happening? Every time I was in shock! Dear doctor, I need help. Please give some valuable advice.
I am 24 year old women, unmarried having unexpected thoughts of bad dreams most frequently. And also I have lots of problem in writing, that is when I starts to write a word even if I know the correct spelling I am missing some letters in between my mind didnt recognize that if some one please pointed out only I can find it. whY it is like this. Please help me am I having any probem
I'm male my age is 19 years. I am watching adult videos all the time. I want to stop but I can not. What should I do now?
I have sometimes memorization problem I can not retain things for long duration please suggest me some tips that I can reboost my memory.
I am suffering from right knee mild pain when walking especially climbing stairs visited doctor had xray and mri scan as per the report the following are the observations mild thickening of the proximal half of the medial collateral ligament discoid configuration of lateral meniscus with subtle grade II signalchanges involving the posterior horns of the lateral and medial menisci mild irregularity of the articular surface of the patella doctor advised me to take KONDRO-OD tablets for 5 months please suggest if anything I can do for improvement thank you sir
I used to drink 5-6 pegs daily for almost 15 years. I have stopped alcohol since last two years. Will this have any other effect. I feel like memory loss.
Basil leaves are small plants commonly eaten as fresh vegetables and has a distinctive aroma. Besides as fresh vegetables basil leaves benefits turned out to be one kind of food that can arouse sexual desire of men or so-called aphrodisiac substances. Efficacy basil for men has been studied by some experts and unknown content of this leaf is needed by the body to produce cells of the body strong. Benefits of basil leaves is as an aphrodisiac agent that can increase sexual desire and Additionally arginine compounds contained in basil leaves also can prolong the life span of sperm and Regularly consume basil leaves can prevent infertility. So in addition to increasing the sexual desire of men regular consumption of basil leaves is also beneficial for the growth of sperm. We know that the weak sperm is usually not quite able to swim in the uterus to fertilize an egg and So the leaves are commonly used in the kitchen mothers is indeed very good for male sexual health (vitality). Not only that, basil leaves is also beneficial for women. This leaves consumption on a regular basis will increase the amount of milk after childbirth. Basil leaves can be useful as a sedative cures rheumatism eliminates phlegm and overcoming bad breath and does have a lot of plants that are beneficial to health. By utilizing this plant, then we no longer need to buy drugs are very expensive and have side effects that are bad for health. Despite having a lot of benefits to note the negative impact of basil and This leaf is part of the mint family that is thought to contain estragol a compound that is known to trigger cancer (carcinogens) in mice. Although direct testing on humans have not been done, you should avoid excessive use of basil leaves.