Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M.R KatkarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from chickenpox. I am curing it. But on my whole body and faces the black scars are developed. What should I do to remove them completely? Is it possible? How long it take? My whole face is covered up with black scars. please give me solution?
I am keerthana 18years old My behaviour -i can not talk positive always irritating people My anxiety level-i really get very nervous at any new situation Me not being serious and taking wrong decisions MY LOW CONFIDENCE LEVEL Me being very weak My low reflexes My extreme laziness And I can not interact with new people very much My wrong decision making and being dumb I there any medical problem in me Do I need to take any medication.
Hello doctor. I'm 21 years old my weight is 60 kg and height is 5.9" Doctor I'm suffering from erectile dysfunction from almost last 1 year. My penis doesn't erects fully and its not at all gets hard, please tell me some medicine or something which helps me to get its hardness back please. I also asked this question 2 times but doctors doesn't tell me medicine names or any food or anything which could help me with ed all of them ask me to consult them in personal. Please I'm looking for an answer by which I could treat myself with my ed please help.
I am 27 years old and my weight is 78kgs. I had complicated vivax malaria with multi organ failure in 2010. After my recovery I had gained this weight. Before that my weight was 58-60 kgs. My height is 5ft 2inches. I am a bengali and that's why rice is our main food. But I don't eat red meat, pestries, cakes or too much cold drinks and chips. I want to loss my weight and go back to my previous figure with a healthy diet. I am married and want to conceive soon. So I just want to know what should I do to loss my weight and will there be any problem to conceive due to my previous illness? I have no gynecological problem and I have regular menstrual cycle and no other diseases. Please help me. Thank you.
I am having hair fall at the age of 22 and have some bald spot what are the remedies to prevent these and regrow hair.
Pain on lower right molar tooth while chewing and senstivity with hot and cold please recommend any medication for pain and infection regards.
Is hookah smoking is really dangerous can it decrease vital capacity of lung and can it produce chance of cancer.
My face skin is becoming very dark. But skin in my other part of my body is very lighter. I think it may be due to sun exposure. But how can I get my own skinned face? Thank you.
Hi my baby is 6month old I am giving solid food while born it was 3kg but now it is in 5kg 500gram it looks very slim feel scared to catch I need to look my baby fat please let me know any solution quickly without any effects.
Doctor my face is full of black spot. What is the remedy for this. Will any thing related to sex cause pimples on face?
I am a 18 year old girl. My weight is decreasing nd my hair is falling in very large amount. Please tell me the reason due to which this is happening.
Hi. Sir my penish size 5 ench he. Me apni wife ko satisfied kar paunga? Mujhe tension hai Please help me.
Insulin is a hormone produced by the pancreas. It facilitates the movement of glucose from the blood to
the liver, muscles and fat cells.
The causes for diabetes are:
• Type 1 Diabetes: Body is incapable of producing insulin
• Type 2 Diabetes: Body becomes resistant to insulin
• Hormonal changes during pregnancy can also result in temporary diabetes
Natural home remedy using bitter gourds:
1. Remove the skin and seeds of 4-5 bitter gourds
2. Crush them to a make a paste
3. Press this paste on a sieve an extract the juice
4. Drink this juice on an empty stomach every morning
Natural home remedy using cinnamon powder:
1. Boil 1 L of water
2. Let it simmer for 20 min on low flame
3. While simmering, add 3 tsp of cinnamon powder
4. Strain the mixture
5. Drink entire amount of this water everyday
Natural home remedy using fenugreek seeds:
1. Take 4 tbsp of fenugreek seeds
2. Soak them in 250 ml water overnight
3. Crush them in the morning
4. Strain the mixture and collect the water
5. Drink it everyday for 2 months
• Eat 8-10 black berries daily
• Lower the consumption of sugar in your diet. Avoid sugary foods like sweets and cakes
I have a diabetes and blood pressure, and I am feeling very weakness whole day, so please give a best protein powder name.
We spend a majority of our time in office. Naturally, the atmosphere of the office affects the way we perceive things around us - our moods, passions and personality. How do you like your office atmosphere? Do you enjoy working with your colleagues? Do you feel respected? It is essential for you to have an affirmative answer to each of these questions, for your own good. But if it is not so, what can you do?
- Shift: Staying in a negative space will pull you down and harm you. If possible, ask to be transferred to another department. Few of us have the luxury of quitting on a whim. So, update your resume and spread the word that you're looking for a change. Don't quit your current job without having a back-up plan in place. However, when looking for a new job, keep the things you don't like about your current job in mind, so that you don't find yourself in a similar situation again.
- Find like-minded people: No matter how many colleagues you don't get along with, there must be a few you like. Watch their back and ask them to watch yours. Whenever you hear of anything that might affect the people around you, share the news with them but with discretion. Limit your interaction with people who pull you down and drain your energy.
- Document everything: Don't let things come to a my word against your's situation. This can be very stressful and harm your health. As far as possible, ensure all your communication is recorded in the form of emails, messages etc. Do not rely on someone else to take notes at meetings, rather make your own. Keeping a work diary is a good idea.
- Lead by example: Negative people feed off negativity around them. If you are a positive person, they will gradually begin avoiding you themselves or you might even make a positive impact on them. Respect people you work with and you will get their respect in return. Before condemning people, take a look at yourself and ensure that you aren't doing anything to attract that kind of behavior.
- Do something about it: Complaining can get things off your chest but often do nothing to change the situation. Be a part of the solution to the negativity in your office. Be regular with your own work and stick to your deadlines. If you need something, follow up with people instead of expecting them to follow up with you.
Lastly, don't try too hard to change the system. You can only control your own life. If you see your efforts going to waste, get back to that resume and start sending it out.