Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M G RathodYour feedback matters!
I have a very sensitive skin. I have fair colour and I do apply sunscreen before going out. Not on daily basis but I do suffer from breakouts quite at short intervals and I develop acne (pimples) mostly towards my lower face and upper neck. What can be done to prevent them?
Hi doctor, I want to know does hereditary dark circles can be removed. Doctor here has recommend me cernor xo kit for 1 year. But I am sure it will not work as it is hereditary. I want perfect eyes. Can you please help me? I do not have deep dark circles they are light as my mother also have them. Thank u.
Sir I have a wound on my face that is happened because I crashed my face with a hard towel I changed in black scarp now and I am feeling pain in it so please give me some tips or name of medicines that I use for healing this.
I have dark and oily skin. Please suggest me some good fairness sunscreen which is oil free and doesn't cause pimples. And also suggest me some good fairness moisturiser for oily skin.
My husband is 28. He is having an mildly enlarged liver with heterogeneous parenchyma. Also has mildly enlarged prostrate gland amd heterogeneous pancreas.
I am 30 years old next year I will marryMy problem is my forehead skin is so black like it's burning. So please tell me how can I remove it.
Hi doctors. Im 32yr male. My problem is I keep getting anal fissures on and off since 2years. Sometimes minor sometimes severe. I want a permanent solution. please help.
Hi I have 7 inches scar over my left arm, I don't want diagnose it, it is 8 year old, it looks ugly, I want to hide it by wearing something skin like product so that it may be recognized very hardly please don't suggest me medical treatment I ever receiving by various doctors, please suggest me such product which can be wear, wash and reused.
2 years back I had a lump in my breast after diagnose, I got to know it was fibroid and I got operated for the same. Dr. Pls tell me is that possible that it can happen again. Cz currently I feel there little tiny lump in my breast it's smaller than a piece of rice. Pls advice me is that serious or what precautions I should take.
Dear, sir, I am a student nw of 22years age. i am using some antidepressants for anxiety problem. Nd I knw I hve to use those med regular. But the problem is nw I am not healthy at all. M not fit. No glamour on face, no healthy eyes, dark circles around the eyes. I aM nw too thin. No fat in NY body. I can't concentrate on my study at all. I am jst worried about that. I want to gain fat, health, fitness. So plzz sir. Suggest some medicines or good supplements or well remedies to be fit, healthy, mentally sharp, Glamour's face, healthy eyes. Plz. Tell some ideas.
She has rashes on her arms body neck and thigh. She does not have fever, no muscle pain. No itchiness of the rashes. One pulmonary doctor said it was a german measles. But when we consulted a pediatrician he said it was a non viral .
I have a small n movable lump on my right breast since ten years. There is no any pain till yet. I took medicines n have done tests like ultrasound, fnac. Its result was normal. But mammogram has not been done bcoz Dr. Told me its not allowed in my age 28. Is there any chance of cancer? please suggest me other best treatment regarding this problem.
Sir. I have some small pimples. i.e 10-11 small small spots which looks dirty please tell me any homemade method to reduce it? Thanks waiting for your reply.
All of us have dealt with Acne at some point of time and especially at time when we needed it the least. Remember, the day before the presentation or your best friend's wedding. In order to get rid of acne, one needs to have clear skin as fast as possible. There are both natural methods as well as medicated methods using medicine and chemicals to treat it.
Once one has acne, one must keep their hair and hands away from acne, as the touching of acne will take the germs to the other exposed parts. Since acne is caused by oil and bacteria one must use an oil-free face wash which contains salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is anti-bacterial and helps removing away dead skin cells that can clog your pores.
- One should use hand held facial brush to decrease the skin leaving behind less oil and bacteria and thus, cleaning the clogged skin pores. Usage of oil-free foundation containing salicylic acid prevents base makeup from contributing to new pimples.
- When new pimples pop up, one must treat it with anti-inflammatory ingredient that blasts blemishes. If one has a bright red blemish, then one must use a hydrocortisone cream which helps relieve redness and inflammation.
- One can also reduce the swelling by holding an ice pack against the trouble spot and then use the hydrocortisone cream.
- One must not pick one's face in case of acne, as it will only result in a scar. If one already have a blemish wound, one must apply a hydroquinone-based cream to the area to help lighten the spot.
- Lemon juice is a natural astringent, which when applied directly on the acne, kills off the bacteria clogging the pores. It also has natural lightening powers that reduces the redness of acne.
- Tea tree oil reduces skin irritation and acne. One can coat the acne with some tea tree oil after washing the face twice daily for the best results.
- One must avoid milk, chocolates, sweets, desserts, cakes, fat and oil to prevent acne.
- The egg white help to get rid of acne fast and overnight. One should apply the egg white and apply to the acne before bedtime and leave it overnight. On washing the face with water next morning, one can see that acne has dried up.
- One can remove acne by putting little honey and leaving it overnight. Honey kills skin bacteria and makes the skin glow.
- Baking Soda is the most powerful method to get rid of acne. One should make a paste of a teaspoon of baking soda with water and put it on the acne. On washing the face after three hours, one can see that acne has dried up.
So, the next time when the acne pops up just before the occasion, just use any of these methods and get rid of acne in a jiffy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.