Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lisha Suraj
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lisha SurajYour feedback matters!
My name is mohan ☆ I got severe acne black heads pores and dry skin and dull ☆ I have used hydroquinone, momestone, tretin cream for past one year, now I used stopping it ☆ I visited recently a dermatologist she prescribed 1, sunscreen spf 26 2, moisture at evening 3, flutivate cream at night She said that she will go for chemical peel treatment after 20 days. Doctor please cure the disease, I am embarrassed to show my face to all friends I was going out only at nights .please help me.
I am 18 my skin is oily some what but past I have a good color. Of my face but nw iam becoming. Black please. Just some thing that I can improve. My colour and I want to grow little. Hight also please just me easy way.
I am suffering from fissure problem. I want best doctor who can help me out from this problem in delhi location.
Our skin gets its color called melanin. This is a pigment that is produced by a special kind of skin cells. When these cells get impaired then melanin production is also affected. This leads to discoloration of the skin which is called pigmentation. Pigmentation can manifest in many ways. Production of excessive melanin, excessive exposure to the sun, pregnancy and Addison's disease- all these make the skin darker. On the other hand, too little melanin production leads to the lightening of the skin. This condition is also called Vitiligo. Albinism is a medical condition where the skin color is light because of genetic reasons.
How can Pigmentation be treated?
There are a few advanced skin care procedures that treat pigmentation. Please consult a dermatologist before you go in for one of these procedures.
- Laser Resurfacing: It uses the laser to improve the surface of the skin and remove wrinkles, acne, dark spots etc. The two more popular techniques of laser surfacing are;
- CO2: The Carbon Dioxide laser is used to remove warts, moles, acne and dark spots from the skin.
- Erbium: If you have moderately deep lines and wrinkles on your face, neck, hands etc. then this technique is more effective than the CO2 led one. Also, it leaves fewer side effects.
- Please note that patients having a very dark skin should not consider laser surfacing as this procedure may be ineffective. Laser resurfacing may be painful. Some patients may be administered medicines or sedatives to reduce pain.
- Chemical Peels: To exfoliate the dark skin, a special kind of chemical is applied to the skin which leads to the regeneration of a new skin. The patient must be aware that the new skin is temporarily sensitive to the sun. Chemical peels are used to treat the same skin conditions that are treated by dermabrasion.
- Dermabrasion: This procedure involves abrasion of the upper skin by a wire brush or a diamond wheel. For facial skin care, this process is used often. Dermabrasion allows the skin to heal itself so after the procedure is over, there is a new layer of skin on your face.
- Factors to consider before Dermabrasion: Patients undergoing dermabrasion must understand that during and after this procedure, they must adhere to the doctor’s instructions. If the procedures are not followed, there is a risk of contracting skin infections. Dermabrasion is a painful process so the patients must be aware of this facts also. Typically, the improvement rate of the skin, after dermabrasion, is 50%, so the expectations must be realistic.
- Dermabrasion is used to treat the following skin conditions;
- Skin lesions
- Sun-damaged skin
- Brown/ Dark spots caused by ageing
- Wrinkles, skin growths and skin protuberances
- Scars and Crow’s Feet
I am having dark circles and due to sun my skin colour got dark so suggest something homemade nuskha how to get rid from this problem.
Some people are lucky enough to get a dark spot in the exact place as Cindy Crawford's mole. For the not so lucky others, the only way out is to get rid of them. Zap it, buzz it and eliminate it permanently. One way to do it is with lasers. Laser is a focused beam of light that has just one colour. When directed towards a problem area on the skin, it destroys that particular pigment or tissue without affecting the surrounding areas. Laser is being used to treat brown spots, scars, unwanted hair follicles, and for tattoo removal. Lasers are also used to treat and remove brown and red spots, liver spots, age spots, sun spots, broken capillaries, birthmarks and angiomas.
Most women continue to lead a normal life with dark spots until they start feeling conscious about it. If dark spots are leading you to run from the sun and undervalue your looks, get them treated easily with laser.
- How to choose your practitioner?: When you visit a doctor for treatment, the only way to know if the doctor is right for you is by asking a lot of questions. Ask them about their training and their experience in treating particular types of spots. Another wise thing to check is the number of lasers the clinic has. Some small set ups have just one type of laser, which they recommend to all their patients. It is not just a question of experience and skill but also trust, which will ultimately help you choose the right doctor for your treatment. Also, you may be tempted to try a particular laser treatment since it worked wonders for your friend. Refrain from doing so.
- Types of laser treatment: Your type of treatment will typically be chosen depending on the severity of your dark spots - how dark they are, at what depth in the dermis do they occur, what amount of area they cover, and how old they are. The dermis is six layers deep, so the depth where the spots start can determine what laser your face will need in order to get rid of them. If your spot is fairly new and is only on the top layer, the doctor will start with the first level. Because laser can reach deep down in the dermis, it works where other treatments don't. The treatment does involve a degree of pain and sore skin, but it can yield good results if done right.
- Cost of laser treatment: Laser treatment will cost less than all the money you spend on over-the-counter skin lightening creams over years. It will also cost lesser than the amount of money you spend in buying high quality concealers over time. The cost will typically depend on the type of set up (spa or clinic) and the expertise of the practitioner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Lemon is a natural cleanser and it has anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties. The acidic properties of the lemon helps to lighten your skin and also removes dead skin cells. Take a slice of freshly cut lemon and rub it on the underarms daily before taking bath. Apply some moisturizer after bath because lemon can cause skin dryness. Another option is, make a paste by adding 2 teaspoons of turmeric to lemon juice. Apply this paste to your underarms and leave it on for 10 minutes, then wash it off with water. - see more at: http://www. Dailyhealthgen. Com/2014/11/how-to-get-rid-of-dark-underarms-fast. Html#sthash. Fj8t4fa5. Dpuf.