Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Leena V. GoreYour feedback matters!
Sir, In summer because of external heat due to Sun or internal heat of my body I suffer a lot with Big pimples on my face which looks very ugly. Is there any medicine to cut down the body heat or any Natural remedies?
I have used betnovate-n. I suffered from then. Ofter that I took one year treatment by local skincare doctor. Even took treatment there is no use. I got dark black skin. Can I use natural remedies. Ex. Tomato glycerin extra.
My Blood Pressure maintains normal, but the hear beat is high i. E. Around 100. What could e the reason? And suggest me any homeopathic medicine. SVR, Gudivada. A. P.
I have problem of my health noy my hight is 6.2 feet please do mt help I hAve been also doing exercise.
Hello doctor Here is my query dat I have an gastric problem. Please suggest any solution for this. Thanking you.
Hello,. I always have the same quantity of food what others have even more than them still I'm extremely lean. I tried every type of protein powders, Nutritions but it is not working. What is your suggestion regarding this.
I am 40yrs old and diabetic since 15yrs. I was on daonil and glyciphage twice a day. Since one month my sugar levels are not under control. My doctor changed the drug to Tripride -1 twice a day for a week, still it is between 260 to 300 mg/dl. Now again changed to 1) Glychek m forte b/f 1-0-1 2) PIOZ MF-30 a/f 0-1-0 Still my sugar levels are b/w 250 to 280 Now I want to know whether I am on the right medicine are not . Looking for a better doctor! Fbs-188mg/dl Ppbs- 366mg/dl HBA1C-9.5% on 18th March 15
I'm 21 years old men . I have curly hair. But it always looks dry or damaged. please suggest any shampoo or conditioner to my hair to get normal hair. Any also suggest any good soap to take bath.
After releasing urine when I walk or any where urine release slowly drip by drip the after this I feel ok then next time when I release urine again same problem occurred.
I am 24 years female. This month my periods are 4 days late and then heavy bleeding since 12 days and stomach pain also. Is there any tablet to stop bleeding flow. Please suggest me what should I do?
Sir/mam mujhi apni hight badani hai abhi mere hight 5fit5inch hai mujhi or hight badani hai mere age 22hai please batye k m ky karu plz mere hight k karan mujhi bhut jagh me problm face karna padta hai please
Migraines are characteristically throbbing, intrusive and sometimes, prolonged headache accompanied by sensitivity to sound and light and the feeling of nausea. They are fairly common and usually treatable with home remedies and allopathic drugs. The word migraine has been derived from another word ‘hemicranias’ which means one sided headache. Headaches resulting from migraines tend to occur in episodes rather than being regular. Additionally, the intensity of a migraine will also vary with some attacks being very severe while other attacks will be a lot more moderate. The pain is often accompanied by nausea or vomiting.
Homeopathy may play an efficient role in the treatment of migraines. Homeopathic medicines are prescribed based on the type, duration and intensity of the migraine attacks and are most often helpful in their treatment.
Homeopathy aims to cure the headache from its very root without attracting side effects. Some of the common homeopathic medicines include:
- Belladonna: This is one of the most common homeopathic drugs prescribed for migraines. This medicine aims to cure the throbbing character of the migraine in the temporal region, which is further induced by light and sound.
- Spigelia: This is useful to treat headaches arising from the left hemisphere of the brain that is fairly common among individuals experiencing migraines. Additionally, there would be an occurrence of severe pain in the eyeballs which might be worsened by excess movement of the eyes.
- Glonoinum: This medicine works fairly well with congestive headaches which are accompanied by a constant feeling of blood rushing to the head. You might also feel shocks in your head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is prescribed in case of headaches that form from the back of the skull and settle prominently in the right hemisphere of the skull. The eyes also tend to throb; another symptom that is remedied by the use of this medicine.
- Natrum Muriaticum: this is usually prescribed to women who complain of their migraines worsening during their menses. The headaches can be accompanied by temporary loss of vision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.