Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Leela DharYour feedback matters!
My wife she is 6 months pregnant she got viral fever upto 102 degree F and typhoid also So what are suggestions she is taking dolo 600 every 4 -5 hours to lower fever so also her HB is 7.5 Is it all serious ?
Hello, I am amit kumar pandey my wife is pregnant 11 week old and she is use a expire medicine (folic acid). Please suggest what should I do please help.
Actually main janna chahti hu ki mai conceive karna chahti hu. and meri mc date last hai 7 july toh mujhe kab sex chahiye preganant hone ke liye or kitni baar.
About 70% of your health is what you eat. A few commonly used herbs and spices present in the kitchen have surprising but impressive health benefits.
1) mint - with the highest amount of antioxidant amongst foods, mint is used to get rid of common cold, allergies, indigestion, and irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps cool and heal the skin when added to oil, lotion or ointment.
2) turmeric - apart from adding colour and flavor to our foods, turmeric is used to cure gallbladder disorders, heartburn, stomach pain, diarrhea, arthritis, skin inflammation, wounds and even a sore throat.
3) ginger - ginger is commonly used to treat all sorts of stomach problems like post surgery nausea & vomiting, upset stomach, diarrhea, colic, motion sickness, etc. Ginger oil is said to relieve pain and when added to hot beverages esp. Tea, it also soothes a sore throat.
4) basil - basil has anti-aging properties and is rich in antioxidants. It reduces inflammation & swelling and can relieve gas & soothe upset stomach.
5) garlic - not many might know that garlic is a herb and very good for health. It is used to treat conditions like high cholesterol, heart diseases, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, diabetes, and, cold & flu amongst many others.
6) oregano - apart from adding amazing flavour to food, oregano helps in treating respiratory tract disorders, menstrual cramps and urinary tract disorders. Rich in vitamin e, iron, omega fatty acids manganese, iron and fiber, it is also applied topically to treat skin conditions, mainly dandruff and acne.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Hello, Actually I newly got married and my wife is suffering to much problem like, her periods not coming on time in last four months only one day periods came again it's not coming and too much burning while she goes for bathroom and another thing from last one month she is lots of pain in legs. She feels itching on her private part, so please guide me what should I do and with whom I should to meet.
I had sex on 7 march. My periods dates are 22 march. I missed my periods. I have done pregnancy test and the result is positive. I want abortion. Which pills should I take? Will it have side effects to my body in future? Please help me.
The uterus is a very important organ within the human reproductive system as this is the chamber where an embryo grows into a baby. Due to a multitude of factors, the incidence of uterine cancer has been on the rise. Let's look at some of its symptoms.
Symptoms of uterine cancer: When cells within the uterus grow abnormally and turn malignant, it may be termed as uterine cancer. This may be in the form of a fibroid or tumor or be part of the uterine tissue itself. It may be caused due to a multitude of factors such as late menopause, radiation exposure, estrogen treatments and many others. Some of the common symptoms for uterine cancer could be:
- Pain in the abdomen, lower back and especially the pelvic area.
- Pain during urination,
- Weight loss without any apparent reason
- Vaginal bleeding with or without discharge
- Pain during sex
Stages of uterine cancer: Before we understand the stages of uterine cancer you need to know how doctors diagnose the various stages. This is done by the three following steps in the TNM method:
- Tumor: Doctors try and search for tumors and locate them within the uterus, estimate its size and whether it is malignant or not.
- Node: If the tumor is malignant, then doctors try to find out whether the tumor has reached the lymph nodes or not.
- Metastasis: Doctors look for Metastasis, which is whether the cancer has spread to other organs within the body and to what extent.
Stages of cancer: Cancer is primarily grouped in five stages from 0 to V according to the T, N and M stages mentioned below.
- Stage 0 - This is a very early stage of cancer where the cells have malignant growth but are still small in number and haven't spread anywhere.
- Stage I - If the cancer has developed a little, but is restricted within the uterus, it is considered as stage one. This is also further divided into Stage 1A and 1B.
- Stage II - When the cancer has started spreading, but only to some parts of the cervix from the uterus, it is diagnosed as stage 2 uterine cancer.
- Stage III - Categorized into Stage IIIA, Stage IIIB, Stage IIIC1 and Stage IIIC2, it is primarily where the cancer has spread to other organs, but it is only limited to the pelvic area.
- Stage IV A - When the cancer has gone beyond the pelvic area and also spread to the rectum and bladder area.
- Stage IV B - This is where the cancer has metastasized in the groin area or gone to other organs within the body as well.