Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Laxmi R Chand
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Laxmi R ChandYour feedback matters!
I have smoking habit from 3 years I'm just 21 years old I had addicted to it So please suggest me a medicine which it give up smoking.
Sir now I am 22 years old. And I am virgin so I have very much doubt about sex. So you tell me how to increase and enjoying sex time and other things.
I am 50 above I had attractive eyes and lips but they are becoming dull and my face is becoming dull what do I do? I want a wrinkle free and glowing face. I have deep pigmentation on my hands, how do I remove them?
I have stomach problem means indigestion and also gastric problem and after eating in my stomach start acidic condition so I cannot enjoy eating my food.
Sir, I am senior citizen--aged 75 +. I have led a very active live from young age. Played Badminton & Table Tennis in Club level. I am in Bangalore. My husband --Retd. Dy Chief Electrical Engineer, got a Paralytic stroke in Nov 2012. From that time my running about started. I had to do & still doing his jobs also, like attending to Bank matters etc plus my own never ending house work. That told upon my knees. I under went a Magnetic Therapy done by SBF doctors. I had physio therapy also daily for 21 days. They promised miracles. But that didn't happen. I never had severe knee pain as such. But want of rest & never ending work have made my walking un steady. I can not walk w/o doddering. It is embarrassing. I feel my body weight comes forward & makes walking difficult. I also limp. Any suggestion from you to get back my normal walking. X ray revealed --cartilage worn out. Thankyou
I have problem related to hair fall. My hair is falling time to time from both sides. I don't know it is due to changing in my location or due to environment change. Mainly I notice this falling of hair from 3 years. So pls suggest me any type of medicine or oil or any therapy.
What is the medicine for urinary tract infection for males do when to take it. Main symptom is frequent urge for urination and unable to control it.
Dear doctor after delivery 8 month we have intercourse but my pennies is not inserted into the vagina me and wife suggest that consult to the doctor Can help us what is the suggestion.
Sir when my penis is look like a child one in rest when it erect litbit reasonable but I feel ashamed when I compare my penis with others Sir please suggest me some medicine.
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs that develop on a woman's ovary. A patient might experience abdominal and pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding, menstrual irregularities, pain during intercourse or irregular bowel movements. These symptoms indicate an ovarian cyst developing inside you. Ovarian cysts are common in women and may develop during menstruation. In many cases, symptoms are not observed, and you may get ovarian cysts without knowing. Usually being harmless, ovarian cysts may sometimes lead to severe health conditions.
Here are 7 important things you should know about ovarian cysts:
- You should know the reason behind the formation of ovarian cysts. When the follicle does not release the egg, it may grow bigger in size and take the form of a follicular cyst. A corpus luteum cyst may also develop, which is a cavity that gets formed after the egg is ruptured and released from the follicle. The cysts may bleed and cause pelvic pain.
- It is important for you to know if you have an ovarian cyst. Many ovarian cysts do not show symptoms and go away by themselves. Follicular cysts do not change your menstrual cycle, but corpus luteum cysts may cause bleeding.
- You should know how to detect an ovarian cyst. You should visit a gynecologist regularly for diagnosis. Bigger cysts can be diagnosed via a pelvic examination. Ultrasound is also used for detection.
- You should have an idea about all the symptoms associated with ovarian cysts. These include fever, nausea and vomiting. These symptoms indicate that you have an infection. Sometimes, a cyst might twist an ovary, which may cut off blood supply to the ovary, causing permanent damage.
- In case you are at a risk of twisting of the ovaries, you have to undergo a surgery. Surgery is also considered when the cyst lasts longer than three menstrual cycles and it is bigger than four inches in size. The cyst may also pose the risk of being a tumor. The common surgical procedures for ovarian cysts are laparoscopy and laparotomy.
- You can prevent ovarian cysts be taking birth control pills, which help in suppressing ovulation and prevent the formation of a cyst. Birth control pills may help only if you are not pregnant.
- Ovarian cysts are more common in premenopausal women. However, these are possible in postmenopausal women as well, especially in the early postmenopausal stage.
Sometimes, there might be chances of an ovarian cyst being cancerous in nature, which may lead to ovarian cancer. The risk of cancerous ovarian cysts increases with age. It is recommended to consult a gynecologist for the proper diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cysts in women. Pain medications and heating pads are used as alternative treatment methods for less serious ovarian cysts.