Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. L.K Mishra
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. L.K MishraYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from body weakness since last 3 days. Weakness is so much that I can not even stand and walk properly. every time I feel like just to sit on my bed. Also have little cold. I believe this is viral fever so I took zerodol P and bicasul capsules yesterday. Please suggest some antibiotics for this. Thank you.
Hi its about my mother her age is about 45. Yesterday morning before food we test her sugar in accusure blood glucose monitor. It shows 156 dn after food 309. Bt c is completely normal c has not any single symptoms of diabetics. Nd c always maintains food. Dn why blood glucose is high. Is it ok. Is it can be happens other cause nor diabetics. Suggest us. She is very sad. Pls.
Sir my father age is 50 years and he feels sweet pain in his stomach sir tell me what this symptoms indicates and me an ayurvedic medicines for better results I shall be highly obliged to you.
Sex ke time mera penis wet nhi hota. Sookha hi rehta h. Bas CUM hi niklta h last me. Aur foreskin tight h. Aur dheela bhi ho gya hai. Utna hard nhi hota. Please suggest.
Doctor ,when I was 5 years old I had an operation in which my sciatic nerve or peroneal nerve was pressed. Soon I lost muscle in my right leg. The leg wasn't growing and even caused foot drop. The doctor suggested me to do exercise n physiotherapy .I did it for few months and there was improvement but couldn't continue it due to my families financial problems. Now I'm 18 I can move my fingers expect the toe. And can lift my foot a bit. But my leg is still thin. Will I recover from this? Please help .and can I use a fes footdrop system?
The problem is my heavy weight. I wanna loose some weight. Give me a proper advice how to loose weight.
I am suffering from lack of confidence & fear. I want to know how to build up confidence & is there any medicine for it?
Anxiety is a common issue with growing teenagers. It is not the typical anxiety before exams or academic projects. It is more than that. Anxiety may be the result of the hormonal changes, which predominantly affect the adolescent years of growth. While your body copes with different changes, your mind tangles between the future liberty and present restrictions. Knowing certain facts about this anxiety trail can help you to cope with it.
1. Anxiety is not always a disease: Anxiety is not always a disease. It is a normal phenomenon among adolescent teenagers. However, in certain cases it may be severe for some teenagers. They may feel crippled with anxiety. Under such cases, one would require psychiatric help.
2. Talk to someone: A great way to relieve yourself from stress due to anxiety is to speak with someone. It can be a friend or someone close to share your thoughts. If you know the reason of your anxiety, share it, discuss it. You will definitely feel better.
3. Take a break: Entertainment and break from academic work and schedule is necessary for teenagers to lower anxiety traits. However, if the anxiety is due to peers, you may even take a break from them and engage in family.
4. Cry out loud: It is not a silly thing to cry when you are stressed under anxiety. Crying is an emotional outburst which essentially relieves the stress due to anxiety and lets you control the emotional disturbed state of mind.
5. Good sleep: Sleep is necessary for both mental and physical rest. You need to overcome from the fatigue of routine works, stressful events, peer factor, etc. Catching the essential 8 hour sleep is a great way to overcome anxiety issues.
6. Don’t be conscious: Anxiety is a common factor among all your peers. You are not the only one coping with anxiety stress. So, take it light. Relax and don’t be conscious about your anxiety problems. Consider them to be temporary.
7. Be confident: Losing confidence under the stress due to anxiety can be even more disastrous. The effects will never be better. So be confident about whatever you do, whether right or wrong. Every person learns from his own activities. Whether right or wrong, everything will give you a lesson. So you will never be a loser, you will win a lesson.
8. Don’t feel stupid: Being stressed with anxiety is not abnormal or stupid. Everything is okay with you, and you are not the stupid fellow out there.
9. You are not weak: Anxiety is not a sign of weakness. You can rather make it your strength. Fight it back and keep your energy and enthusiasm high.
10. Anxiety is temporary: As you move ahead of the adolescent period, anxiety will faint. You will be more confident and matured, able to tackle anxiety. So consider it to be an affair of a few years.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!