Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kuldeep Tamboli
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kuldeep TamboliYour feedback matters!
I daily practice running 1600 m ,but from last week I face a lot of pain in my right leg and it is little plum ,i am try pain killer gel (NISEGEL) WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Hi, I am 20 years old female, and I have backache from last 2-3 months, I wen to the civil hospital in chandigarh and Dr. Just gave the medicine to me for 15 days. After 15 days I get back to that pain again. And I also having huge amount of hair falling and m also very very skinny. Please suggest how to get out fro these three problems.
Hello Doctor, I have a pain in my feet for 3 days after running with wrong shoes. Please help cure this issue.
Pain in different parts of body like knee,elbow,thumb etc in 15-15 days intervals,hb.10.2 age-34 female wt-70kg
Hi sir good evening I am chandrakanth sir I am suffering from full back bone pain sir so please help me.
I have pain in my hand alot I am not able to do work that's why I am not doing work because I have pain in my hand I have to recover please my help.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a painful one that is born from a strain on the median nerve, which loops through the wrist bone to connect it with the rest of the hand and fingers so as to promote motion. This condition can be a painful and debilitating one that usually starts at night, and affects the various fingers, especially the thumb and index finger. The symptoms include numbness, a tingling sensation, a weak grip, and the inability to do many tasks that involve the thumb and index finger. There are many ways of treating this condition with the help of physiotherapy, steroids and corticosteroids. There are easier ways of dealing with this issue on an everyday basis, as follows.
- Wrist splint: It is a good idea to wear a wrist splint at night which will keep the bones and muscles stationary as the pain in this condition usually starts at night. This will also prevent further damage to the median nerve.
- Activity: Keep your activity to a minimum to give your hand and rest, in particular, some much needed rest from the pain, numbness and tingling. Further, you need to avoid activities that cause too much pain and numbness. Also, take care to keep your thumb and wrist straight during other activities so that there is less strain on the median nerve.
- Strength and flexibility: Many times, the pain from the wrist and fingers can spread towards the arm as well. In order to prevent this and to treat the pain on a more long term basis, it is important to turn to some mild exercise which can make the area more flexible and strong. This can include wrist twists which can be done ten times for each hand. One can also try Yoga to strengthen the joints in the upper body.
- Ice pack: Use an ice pack or ice compress on your wrist for ten to fifteen minutes each every few hours to help in relieving unbearable pain.
- Anti-Inflammatory medication: Patients suffering from this condition can also turn to non steroid medication that will help in bringing down the inflammation. This inflammation is usually responsible to a great extent for symptoms like numbness and pain which can halt various activities. These drugs may include aspirin, ibuprofen, and even naproxen sodium.
- Taking breaks: One must take regular breaks at work and flex the fingers and the wrist so that the painful bending posture does not make matters worse.
Ensuring that you manage your everyday functioning despite Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a matter of balancing your activities with rest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
Hello, I am 31 years male, wanting cure for muscle or nerves or bones paining, for about last one year. What do I do?
I want to last long in bed. I have heard about some instant pills that helps to stay long in bed. Which pill should I take. And also does taking pill will create numbness as created by some of long lasting condoms Please advise I want to stay long for my first time and also it should not take away the pleasure.
Doctor my name is Rohit the question I am asking is for my wrist, it pains a lot when I workout in gym and all the time, I have recently asked this question on Lybrate the doctor said that off your workout for 15 days and I have not visited gym or not done any workout for max 30 days but I have started my workout again from 3to 4 days and again I am facing the problem of wrist pain doctor says that I might have lifting weight in wrong manner but sir no I am a professional bodybuilder and a trainer too and every step in lifting weight is right, I have taken painkillers also on doctors suggestions but no relief please tell me what should I do now and can it be held by taking traction or any therapy please answer.
After taking vitamin d injection I am having severe pain in that leg. Dr. Says it is not due to injection it is sciatica pain.
My mother's (this is 47 years old) suffering fromfoot and hand around wrist pain I am using calciark forte cap With pain killer. Please advise.
My wife suffering from swollen feet and fingers along with swelling at back neck. Report for glucose fasting f plasama is 90, uric acid serum 4. 80, thyroid profile t3 free ft3 2. 44, t4 1. 11, tsh 3. 876 all are normal. May I know what is the reason for these swelling.
Aches and pains are typical signs of fatigue, but sometimes these aches are constant and can affect your day to day life. Fibromyalgia is not a disease, but a syndrome that affects the muscles and soft tissues of the body leading to chronic pain, tiredness and insomnia among other symptoms. Though this syndrome cannot be cured, it is not life-threatening and can be managed without causing permanent damage. One of the ways to manage fibromyalgia is through massage therapy.
- Massage therapy is one of the oldest forms of healthcare. It aims to improve circulation thereby, improving the flow of nutrients through the body and aiding in the elimination of waste material. When it comes to fibromyalgia patients, a massage not only calms tired muscles but also reduces heart rate, improves the range of motions possible in joints and increases the body’s production of natural painkillers.
- Most fibromyalgia patients benefit from deep tissue massages. During the treatment, a therapist may use his or her elbows, forearms and feet along with their palms and fingers. He or she will typically use long strokes while kneading the muscles in deep circular patterns. Your therapist will also be able to address specific tender points and ease muscle knots.
- Massage therapy can be customised as per your requirements and sensitivity. Fibromyalgia patients are very sensitive to touch and hence, to benefit from a massage, it is essential, to be honest with your therapist and tell him or her the level of pressure you can handle.
- Massage therapy not only helps deal with fibromyalgia-related pain, but can also help treat insomnia that accompanies it. After a massage, you are more likely to have a restful sleep that does not make you wake up feeling tired. Having a good night’s sleep is important for fibromyalgia patients as it is during this time that the body restores and rebuilds itself.
- Massage therapy can also help manage the stress and anxiety that results from fibromyalgia pain. As the therapist addresses the various pressure points on the body, stress, anxiety and depression are relieved. Some theories also suggest that a massage blocks pain signals from reaching the brain while others suggest that a massage can stimulate the release of serotonin or endorphins.
Though a massage may feel like a simple procedure, the wrong massage can cause worsen your pain. Hence, it is important to work with a professional masseuse to treat your aches and pains. Following a regular massage schedule can also help manage your discomfort better. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.