Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Kshitij ThokeYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my knees. More on left one. For past 2-3 years. Now its very severe. On consultation many docs suggest arthroscopic surgery. Dont want to go for surgery. What to do?
I am 33 yrs old from last 3 days I am having pain in my left heel. The pain occurred automatically I dont remember of getting injured at my heel.
I am 17 years old. My question is that I have pain in my back bone from 2 to 4 years. So please suggest me the best idea and solve my this big problem. I will be very thankful to you if you solve my this problem.
I'm 22 yrs girl having severe back pain and right leg pain.I can't sleep well because of this. What should I do doc plss help me out. Even I m having sciatica pain.
Hi, i'm 42 years female I got a bad pain on my lower back while lifting weights from floor now i'm not able to walk fast and not able to lift pelvic of the floor please guide me. Thank you.
What Is Spondylolisthesis?
Spondylolisthesis is a spinal condition that affects the lower vertebrae (spinal bones). This disease causes one of the lower vertebras to slip forward onto the bone directly beneath it. This is a painful condition, but it is treatable in most cases. Both therapeutic and surgical methods may be used. Proper exercise techniques can help you avoid this condition.
Symptoms of Spondylolisthesis
The symptoms of spondylolisthesis vary. People with mild cases may not have any symptoms. However, people with severe cases may be unable to perform daily activities. Some of the most common symptoms are:
- persistent lower back pain
- stiffness in your back and legs
- lower back tenderness
- thigh pain
- tight hamstring and buttock muscles
The treatment for spondylolisthesis depends on your severity of pain and vertebra slippage. Nonsurgical treatments can help ease pain and encourage the bone to go back into place. It's important to avoid contact sports during the healing process.
Common nonsurgical treatment methods include:
- wearing a back brace
- doing physical therapy exercises
- taking over-the-counter or prescription anti-inflammatory drugs (such as ibuprofen) to reduce pain
- using epidural steroid injections
I am a student and used to study on bench desk all time, the time when I am sitting cause nothing but after standing or sleeping there is a very hard pain in lower back. What should I do?
Hi, I have severe shoulder pain and little swelling for the last 10 days. I play shuttle daily for 3 hrs. But stopped since getting pain. Visited orthopedic and was prescribed with analgesic but pain is not coming down. Please help.
Recently my father met with an accident his leg has fractured. Can I know best diet for bone healing?
I am 5 ft 5 inches tall & wieght=99 kgs, there is lot of pain in the ankle, it pains like hell also my back pains a lot please suggest?
In place of knee replacement can I go for stem cell therepy. I get pain in knees if I walk little more. Pl give ur opinion how for stem therepy is advisable.
I am 22 years old. I have pain in my testicles and sometimes its swollen too. What should I do. please help doctor.
I face pain in my leg specially in knee in cool temperature, this was start when I stretch my whole body during penis erection to stop discharge. Please help me.
Inflammation and resultant pain in the joints are usually the basic tenets of Arthritis. This joint disorder can be painful and often, a debilitating one. It can also make the joints stiff. There are many ways of dealing with this problem, but with Ayurveda, one can get to the root cause of the ailment and its presence. This helps in taking a well rounded holistic approach towards treating it with ancient know how that revolves around herbs and other natural substances which have great medicinal value, lifestyle changes, diet, exercise and Yoga, oil massages, and other methods. Arthritis is known as Sandhivata in Ayurvedic jargon.
Read on to find out how Ayurveda can help in dealing with Arthritis.
- Herbs: One can make use of various herbs that contain Linoleic Acid to help in providing lubrication to the joints so as to prevent pain and stiffness. These herbs include Borage seed oil which is extracted from Borage seed, Evening Primrose oil, Blackcurrant seed oil, Capsaicin, Curcumin, Feverfew, Flaxseed oil and a standard Ayurvedic concoction that combines Ashwagandha, Gugulla, ginger, cumin and haldi or turmeric. These substances can help in treating the joints that are suffering from the pain of Arthritis.
- Diet: In Ayurveda, to treat ailments like Arthritis, it is usually recommended that a patient should start by flushing out the body toxins from within. Diet is one of the ways in which this can be done. A detoxification diet to clean the colon would be one of the foremost ways of doing a cleanse. Further, in one's daily diet, there should be a good dose of vegetables, fruits and other juices. Also, one must have plenty of herbs and spices, which can be used to season the food. Curd should generally be avoided and garlic should be used liberally. The various properties that help in an inside out cleanse that will help the system function in a better manner so that the treatment of ailments is also effectively supported.
- Exercise: In Ayurveda, a certain amount of daily exercise, which spans at least 45 minutes to one hour, is a must. A pattern of healthy eating, restful sleep and exercise is what usually helps in treating ailments like Arthritis. For this ailment specifically, light exercise like walking is recommended. Various Yoga asanas that involve sitting, standing, balancing and lying down poses as well as restful poses will also help in treating knee, shoulder and lower back pain specifically. Also, mustard oil massages can help in reducing the pain.
These are the few ways in which Ayurveda can help Arthritis patients live a more normal life with minimal pain