Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kirankumar BhanushaliYour feedback matters!
I am 62 suffering from cervical and spondylitis intolerable pain even muscular pain please let me know some good medicines severe pain in whole body.
Hi, I am Atika. I am a counselling psychologist and I have been practising from last 11 years. I have seen very dangerous mental issues ranging from relationships, marital issues, work stress, parent child, low confidence, too much mental illness and suicide. Today I am going to talk about "Investing in oneself emotionally". As I feel that a lot of our problems arise because we do not look after our emotions like anger, stress and then it all leads to breakdown. We all invest in our career, our ambitions, our standard of living, even in our physical health. Somehow we do not pay attention to our mental health whereas the overall well being depends on the physical as well as the emotional health.
As we grow from our infant to our adulthood, we are taught to take care of our physical health like how to dress, how to eat, how to take care of our physical needs. But somehow, we are not taught that how to take care of our emotional health like that of love, appreciation, acceptance, acknowledgement, companionship.
What happens when these emotional needs are not met?
It will gradually develop into frustration, anger, stress, and eventually a breakdown.
So how do we take care of our emotional needs?
- First of all, it is very important to become aware of them. What is the emotional need? To feel acceptance? To feel loved? To feel appreciated? This is required to be identified.
- Second is to acknowledge them, that yes these exist, these needs exist through our life.
- Third is to accept them, to embrace them
- Fourth is to deal with them, to cope with them in a healthy manner.
How can u do all these?
It is important to seek for a counselling. We go to a psychologist or a counsellor who can provide unbiased, safe environment where one can share their deepest fear. Talk about the fear which they are going through, without the fear of being judged. And gradually through the counselling process, we get to know that what drives us, what motivates us, what are our emotional needs and how we fulfill them in a healthy manner.
People who take care of their physical well being, mental well being and emotional well being, are more productive and more fulfilling life. They have better relationships, they are more productive, they are good at work and they are happier individuals.
If you want to know more about emotional needs or more interesting topics or psychological needs, you can contact me through Lybrate or breakingbarriers.co.in.
My clinic is in Sec- 28, Noida. You can come and visit me there for an appointment.
Dear sir, I am dibayndu adhikary 30 years. I had a ileostomy surgery about 18 months ago and I reconnect it 7 months ago. Now my fitness is better and I can all work but my tools is hard come and I go to each every onday after. I afraid about my Future. Because when I used drainage bags then my life was hell.(intestinal obstruction) please suggest me for enjoy my life.
My wife suffer tooth pain. One teeth fell apart with no pain and blood, another in upper chin is shaking cause acute pain during sleep. Now she uses ultra soft tooth brush and Colgate sensitive paste after 15 days of its usage now her pain is somewhat improves but root of this teeth is still weak cause much pain during sleep when pain side on contact with pillow.
Accidentally today I swallowed a plum seed and I am having a very little uncomfort in my tummy please tell me what should I do is it harmful or should I worry about it.
I am 43yrs female. Having severe shoulder pain in both d shoulders. Since past few mths movements have also bcome restricted. I also am taking thyroid n cholesterol tablets. Hysterectomy done 6yrs back. Also have general body pain. Please help.
I want to lose weight is there any medicine or supplement by which I will lose weight fast without dieting and not very hard exercise. Plzz tell me some effective supplement or medicine.
I am 48 years having Fasting Glucose 113, Total Cholesterol 168, HL 26, LDL 111, Triglyceride 154, ALT 42 and AST 25. How to increase the level of HDL? What risk I am having?
My stomach is coming out so I am thinking to start taking honey with black salt with luke warm water early in the morning. So it will help me in get in shape of my stomach as well as my weight. Do tell me with my query thank you.
My cousin is having asthma problem. She needs to take the asthalin pump regularly. How yo get rid out of this?
I have got rough skin over my male intimate part due to my certain practice could you suggest any cream for that.
I have lot of dandruff in my hair it all freeze in my head everywhere that why my hair is also falling so much and when I do itching in my hair there is lot of dandruff come in my nail so what is home remedy for this problem.
Dear sir during sex time I used to take sex tablet vigora 100 mg and after that I stay doing sex continuously for an hour but during night my head as well as my body pains a lot and I do not feel like eating anything.
5 years ago a strategy happened to me and from that strategy I feel very inactive shameful every time guilt sometimes happy sometimes sad anxiety feeling and smokes a lot also my weight is not gaining.
Corns are formed when our hands or feet try to defend themselves from some injury, forming a callused shield instead. The outermost skin comes together in a pile and forms a strong cover made of dead cells, if an area is rubbed too often. This usually happens if one is wearing ill-fitted shoes. Some home remedies to take care of these corns or calluses are:
1. Rub with pumice stone - this can be done after a shower or bath, as the skin is wet and soft now. Rub the area with a pumice stone to remove the dead cells. Don't rub harshly in a single attempt. Instead, rub mildly every day until the all the dead cell comes out. If the corn is very thick, this process might take a few weeks.
2. Apply castor oil - castor oil acts as a softener. One can either soak the area with castor oil dipped in cotton to use the oil with a cord pad.
3. Wear comfortable shoes and socks - wear socks with shoes that are comfortable and have thick cushioned soles. Ensure that your shoe fits you well and that it is wide enough for your toes to be placed comfortable inside.
4. Use bread mask - rub the corn slightly with the pumice stone so that the loose dead skin falls off. Soak a piece of bread in half a cup of apple cider vinegar. When well soaked, put the piece of bread on the corn, wrap it with gauze and secure it with an adhesive tape. The bread can also be mashed into a paste.
5. Lemon and olive - miss a couple of tablespoons of lemon juice with two teaspoons of olive oil. Add to this, some baking soda to form a thick paste. Apply this paste on the corn and cover it with gauze.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.