Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran GodseYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am Gaurav and my age is 21. I have acne on my BACK. I have tried few tubes for that, but didn't work. Suggest any effective tube to cure this acne ON MY BACK. Make sure that. The tube you are going to suggest is easily available in medical stores.
I am facing so much of dandruff problem from past 2years. I have used many medicines, oils but there is no solution.
Lybrate | Dr. S K Dutta speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hello Doctor, I'm 21 years old and still unable to get complete mustache and beard. Please suggest me what to do to grow my beard completely and fast.
She is having dark circles under and above the eyes from past few months. Dark circles are spread in a circular way from bottom till eyebrows. Several ointments says that under eye dark circles can be cured using them then what about which is above the eyes? Please specify some good ointment to remove dark circles from under and above the eye part. Ointment with no side effects.
Hello sir I am suffering from hair problem from 8 years and now my hair become is very rough and week I try kesh king hair oil but not result found please suggest me.
My age is 20 and height 5ft 6 inc and weight 49 KGS. I have hair fall from two years I tried many tabs and shampoos but not stop it. Please help to cure the problem and prescribe me best shampoo and tabs please doctor.
Laser hair removal is a permanent hair removal method that makes use of laser beams to reach the hair follicles before the light from the beam is absorbed by the same. This method is preferred by people who do not want to go in for traditional methods like waxing, tweezing and epilating as these require regular sessions and may not always be convenient.
So, here's all you need to know about laser hair removal:
- Precision: The laser beam that is set on to the skin gets absorbed by the pigment present in the hair follicles. Each pulse of this laser will take a nano second to treat many follicles at one time. The areas like the upper lip and the bikini line can be treated in a matter of minutes.
- Duration: Most people going through this treatment will require at least five to seven sessions so as to attain permanent hair loss.
- Preparation: The procedure does not merely consist of a process that zaps the unwanted hair. Considerable preparation has to go into it, especially since it a long term treatment method. Avoid waxing or electrolysis at least six weeks before the treatment as this may make the skin tender. Also, since the laser beams affect the hair roots that it can catch, it is best to have them grown out so that the procedure is more effective. Also, you will need to limit your time in the sun before going in for the procedure.
- Trimming: Before the procedure actually starts, the hair will require trimming. A few millimetres will be removed, just above the surface of the skin.
- Adjustments: Once the trimming is done, the laser equipment will be trained on your skin for a process of adjustment which will involve studying and adjusting as per the colour, thickness and the site of hair removal. Also, the adjustment will be done in terms of the skin colour.
- Protection: Before the laser pulses are administered, the expert will need to wear eye protection and cover the site of hair removal with a cooling gel that will protect the skin. Also, a test pulse will be administered on to a small patch first, in order to see if there is any reaction or inflammation.
- Aftermath: After the procedure, the application of anti-inflammatory creams and lotions will take place, following which the next session will be scheduled. Usually, the next session will be three to four weeks later.
You must make sure that you going to a well-known clinic where the laser hair removal process is conducted by an expert. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.