Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KholiYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am Dr. Lokendra Tomar, weight loss, and wellness coach, I believe in sharing true knowledge so that you can take care of your own health and live a disease free life. I believe food is the best medicine. Pregnancy ke baad weight gain ek common issue hai. Aur weight gain mein cellulite ka develop hona who bhi bohut common hai. Cellulites kya hotey hai jo fat cells grow karti hai toh balloon ki tarah jab failne lagti hai unke beech ke blood cells squeeze ho jatey hai aur uss particular area mein blood circulation reduce ho jata hai, toh agar humey uss particular area se fat burn karna ho toh badi mushkkil hoti hai.
Toh kaun kaun se areas hai, the side of the thighs, thighs ke side ka area mein jo pouch bann jatey hai who bada mushkil ho jata hai. Aur dusra area hai, jaha pe cellulite zyada develop hota hai. Toh inn dono area se fat burn karne k liye ek chhota sa simple process hai jo aap ghar mein follow kar sakte hai aur who process hai massage ka. Jab aap massage karte hai toh yahan blood circulation imrpve karne mein madad milti hai. Toh massage kaise karna hai, yeh ek fat burning oil hai (displaying). Lipolyzer fat burning oil. Issey humey massage karna hai, aur kaise, clock wise and anti clock wise direction mein circular motion mein aise massage karengey, issey iss mein jo essential oils hai, vasodilator hotey hai, blood cells ko dilate karte hai, jab blood vessel dilate ho jayengey toh uss area mein jaha blood vessel jaha hai waha pe blood circulation improve ho jayega aur jab blood circulation badhega waha se fat remove hoga aur humara fat burning shuru ho jayega. Toh pehla massage karna aur dusra diet follows karna.
Diet kaisa, aisa diet jo hamara body ko fat burning mode mein le kr jaye. Toh diet mein zyada sugar humein avoid krna hai. Jitna zyada sugar diet mein hoga utna zyada fat deposit hota hai. Toh sugar kam karna hai matlab low carbohydrate diet pattern follow karna hai. Low carbohydrate diet pattern follow karey sath mein oil massage karey toh apka cellulite bhi remove hoga aur particular shaping jo aap chahtey hai who bhi apko mil jayengi.
Toh aap pregnancy ke baad agar weight loss karna chahta hai toh mujhse online consult kar sakte hai Lybrate pe yah aap mujhe personally visit kar sakte hai.
I am 28 years female. I Am 26 weeks pregnant. Right fetal kidney is mildly hyper echoic in comparison to left kidney (right size 20. 5 mm in length left 24 mm) Renal pelvis presently are-right 4 mm, left 4.3 mm (showing reduction). It is a serious issue or it is normal please reply.
Knee pain commonly affects women over 50 years of age and could be because of any type of arthritis or Knee injury. Some of it comes with age but knowing how to protect your knees can make a big difference in the quality of life.
1) Knee problems can happen to anyone and one needs to respect any pain which arises in the knee especially after a fall or injury. The knee joint is vulnerable to injury and arthritis develops faster if the ligaments or the meniscus has been torn. Acknowledge the pain and seek help early before the damage sets in.
2) Avoid being overweight: Every extra kilo of body weight exerts five kilos worth of stress on our knees. This increases the daily wear and tear of the joint and sets in arthritis early. Reducing even couple of kilos off would be very kind on the knees. If you are overweight one must choose exercises that are gentle on the knees like stationary bike instead of an inclined treadmill, walking instead of running or jogging etc.
3) Follow rehab and enough rest after a knee injury: If you have had a knee injury, the rehabilitation may take many weeks. During this time, it is important to follow the instructions of your doctor and avoid all activities which cause knee pain. Otherwise, the pain may get chronic and worse with slight provocation. Many young athletic people return to their earlier routine of hectic gymming as soon as the pain subsides, but this can weaken the knee in the long run. One must allow proper healing at the knee joint which can be many weeks after the pain has gone.
4) Don't overdo it: Over straining or sudden increase in exercise can lead to knee problems. Endurance needs to be built slowly over a period of time and one must allow the ligaments to get used to the extra strain. If your knee is already hurting, avoid jerky and jumpy movements.
5) Good Shoes and supportive footwear help your knee by absorbing the extra strain. In general, platform heels are better than pencil heels and moderate heals are better than a six inch or a totally flat shoe. Investing in a good pair of shoes may eventually save you money by saving a knee replacement later on.
I have 2 kids. Now I don't want any new kid. What precautions my wife has to take to avoid pregnancy. Already 2 times she got abortion.
During her menses, we had sex without precaution and he took an pil. But its 25 days, there is no menses done yet. If she is pregnant then is there any further pill or medicine? Please help me out.
I am 35 years old and female. Once 3 years back while I am travelling in train went to toilet, and since from then I got infection got itching and swelling there. I consulted doctor she gave me some antibiotics. Its cleared. After a year it showed again and I used the medicine again. Symptoms gone. But skin there is like small bubbles now. And also now I am engaged and have intercourse with my fiance, but to my shock I am getting pain inside. I afraid what will be my married life. Please suggest me.
I am a 17 yrs girl. I m suffering from polycystic disease. I am taking treatment from the age of 14-15. I have changed 5 gynecologist as no result was shown. Now I am frustrated from taking medicines so I have stopped taking medicines. Please suggest me the best gynecologist. And due to this disease I get stomachache, irregular periods, vomiting and frustration. Please tell me how long this disease will eat me up?
My wife is 14 weeks pregnant and she have thyroid. Before 2 months her tsh was 9.5 and she was advised to take 150 mcg. Now her tsh is 0.9.Should she reduce her dose or should she continue with same.
I am taking infertility treatment in which Dr. prescribed me micronized progesterone for 10 days starting with cycle day 16 each cycle. Periods start 1 day after stopping progesterone. In aug i've to go on vacations & my periods are due at that time. Which medicine should I take to delay periods by 7 days. When & in what dosage should it taken. Can it be taken while continuing taking progesterone or I should skip progesterone in that cycle.
I am 24 years old (height-5.7" & weight-63kg), married 8 months back, my periods are not regular, always 10-20 days late now & before marriage. And once 2 months delay after using one tablet for period postpone. Recently I consulted one of the doctor, she told I have PCOD problem. And she advised tablets for 1 month and said it will be cured, but still I am facing same issue. Now I am looking for pregnancy, please advise me to overcome the problem and to get pregnant at the earliest.
I am married from past 11 years taking infertility treatment my wife 9 years back due to tubinal pregnancy left side tube removed after that still not conceived three times Iui and one time laparoscopy did my semen analyzes. its okay as told by doctor my wife diagnosed pcod taking Cystop and overflow for past 10 months still not conceived my age 39 wife's age 32 may we go for IVF how cost it is we both are in close relation if it affects anything. please advise?
Hello Dr. Me or mere husband planning kr rhe h for a baby. Hum 4 month se daily sex bi karte h. But me pregnant nhi ho pa rhi. KY koi critical problem to nhi h n. Koi solution bataye.
- The doctor–patient relationship is main part of the practice of healthcare and is very important for the delivery of high-quality health care in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- The doctor–patient relationship forms foundation of medical ethics. It consists to maintain a professional rapport with patients, uphold patients' dignity, and respect their privacy.
- It must be taught to the medical students from the beginning itself to maintain the privacy of patients.
- The behavior of the patient affects the doctor–patient relationship.
- Rude or aggressive behavior from patients or their family members can also distract healthcare professionals and cause them to be less effective or to make mistakes during a medical procedure.
- The quality of the patient–physician relationship is important to both parties. The relationship is one that is built in terms of mutual respect, knowledge, trust.
- Additionally, the doctor and patient's values and perspectives about disease, life, and time available play a role in building up this relationship.
- A strong relationship between the doctor and patient will lead to frequent, quality information about the patient's disease. Enhancing the accuracy of the diagnosis and increasing the patient's knowledge about the disease all come with a good relationship.
- Thus concluding the whole article I must say that doctor patient relationship is the backbone of a better and complete treatment.
• avoid overeating during festive season as its just not the quantity but the intake of calories. Too many calories may lead you to gain weight.
• keep your body hydrated enough.
• avoid eating too much sweets, oily and spicy preparations.
• plan your meal in such a way that the festive specialities should be your lunch so that rest day's activities can burn your extra calories.
• and don't forget to have healthy breakfast and dinner as light as possible in festive season so as to manage extra calories.
Health is wealth! This age old adage holds true even today. The usual practice of 3 meals a day needs some tinkering and 5 small meals a day seems like a good way forward. Go to any dietician or any nutritionist and they will vouch for its benefits. So, let us now take a look at the many advantages that come up with this multiple meal plan:
- Alter the food schedule and instil a sense of discipline: It helps in altering your food schedule. When you spread your meals throughout the day, it allows you to try different dishes without over consuming any one dish. With more opportunities to eat healthy, you can develop proper diet charts and follow it properly across the entire day. Moreover, it teaches you discipline to keep a check on your diet.
- Keeps a check on binge eating and overeating: Five meals a day plan can help you control your weight. Intake of small meals prevents binge eating. You don't need to consume in large quantity at once if there are more meals to look forward to throughout the duration of the day. Smaller meals, condition you in such a way that you do not indulge in overeating even if you are outside.
- Something in every meal: Since you're opting for five meals a day, you will indulge in different types of food items throughout the day right from vegetables, fruits, cereals, eggs, milk-shakes and much more. This will not only keep your palette satisfied, but will also make sure that you get all the right amount of nutrients as nothing healthy will be left out.
- Goes hand in hand with all the diet charts and plans: Eating healthy and in small portion ensures that you are on course for your diet plan. Five meals a day will give you a chance to screen your nourishment intake and manage it more viably. It also helps in keeping your appetite under check. It maintains a healthy balance between healthy eating and satiating your hunger.
Disregard the three-feast model; it has now become obsolete. Your busy schedule requests that you take a more dynamic approach to your nourishment. Five meals a day is just the right way to ensure that you have your share of proper nutrients every day.
Related Tip: "5 Energy - Boosting Foods to Try"