Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Keyarani LahiriYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, my kid 3years old now, from the time of birth till now he will cry a lot. We are unable to see this crying. For example if he want chocolate and if we deney to give he will start crying till he get that one, by crying a lot and then get tired and he will fall sleep. He will speak few words and just trying now to talk but most of the things he will not understand. How can I make him control and how to make him understand the things. please help me out. We met pediatric neurologist and then took EEG, MRI SCAN, every thing is normal. He is taking homeopathic medical, as he is having speech delayed which was suggested by home doctor.
Today I put vaccination for my 4 months baby. He has no fever after vaccination. Is it mean the medicine not working into the body?
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.
Hi Doctor. I have 7 months old baby, for the past three days I have chickenpox symptoms (a small bubbles arises) please suggest me what your do. (since my baby is n breastfeeding)
Hi I would like to know when can a mother start having curd or lime after baby is born? After how many days?
Hi my son completed 11 month but he is still crawling only but he will stand by holding things all and if I put him in walker he will walk fast all over. I am giving practice to him to walk by holding my hand but he walk only 10 steps later he sits. When will he walk. Any things I want to do.
Hello sir Mera son sahe se khata pitta nahi hai jiski vajh se uski growth sahi nahi ho rahe hai usko ager jor jabardaste se kelany ki koshs karo to vmting kar deta hai Krpya kar kai koi growth kai ley aacha SA tonic ya koi or upaye batay thanks.
My son is 7 year old male they have high fever every evening last 3 days with cold suggest a good advice for my child.
My baby is 6 months old and I want to know about his feeding. I feed him cow milk and breast milk but I avoid solid feed so which solid foods I can give him .can I give him some water?
Our 3 months old baby is very active but, her body is generating full heat , we have counclated a doctor also , she is not even having a fever, and she is not drinking mothers milk more, Please can any one suggest us how can a baby can drink milk more, is ther any syrup for hunger and how to reduce the baby body heat.
My age is 22 years and I have sinus problem since 2 years and controlling sinus allergy using metasapray and ebast m tablet but currently I have coughing since last 3 weeks and I consulted with a reputed Dr. And he told me to take asthakind dx syrup for 5 days and after taking it I felt little better and now Dr. Has prescribed benz pearls capsules for more 5 days and with that earlier I took relent od capsule for 10 days and currently taking histakind m tablet, metaspray nasal spray, benzpearls cap thrice in a day, and esoga rd cap, but coughing problem is still there and when I cough then feeling some throat irritation like I feel breathing problem so I need to control my coughing and also sometimes feel that my throat has been swollen like while swallowing feel difficult sometimes specially early in the morning and I would like to inform you that 4 years back I had tuberculosis but that was treated and its course was completed, so please tell me why I am getting coughing since last more than 20 days and why my throat provides difficulties why I cough.
My daughter is 2 years old. She has cold and congestion. Before two days her school teacher told me that her hands and toes were molded and neck stuck at one side. Her lips and face was appearing black. This all was for short moments. There is no history of such kinds. All MRI reports and blood reports are normal. Please let me why this hhapened.
Skin Care Tips for Eczema Patients
As the ailment is chronic and of relapsing nature, persistence with proper skin care is a must. The patient and his care-takers should be educated about the disease triggers and measures to avoid them.
•Bathe less frequently: Patient should opt to bathe just two or three times a week with lukewarm water (avoid hot water) maximum for 5-10 minutes.
•Gently pat skin dry with a towel after bathing. Apply moisturizer immediately after bathing or swimming while the skin is still damp so as to seal in the moisture especially during winter.
•Avoid using soap. Restrict use of soap to genitals, axillae, hands and feet.
•Use of mild cleanser or moisturizing soap is recommended. Mild soaps clean without excessively removing natural oils.
•To retain the moisture after application of moisturizer patient could cover the area with a wrap or if hands are involved he can use gloves. This is not advised when steroidal applications are used as it increases the potential for developing their side-effects.
•Soaking the lesion in sodium bicarbonate or colloidal oatmeal to bath helps in reduce itching.
•By wearing gloves in the winter patient can prevent skin from being exposed to cold air with little humidity which can dry the skin.
•Regularly clip nails to prevent abrasion of skin while scratching. This reduces the chances of developing secondary infection.
•Avoid contact with allergens or irritants to the skin e.G. Wool, perfumes, detergents, etc.
•Children should be encouraged to drink plenty of water. Fluids help add moisture to the skin.
•Food substances that provoke allergies (allergens) should be avoided, e.G: Tomatoes which can be acidic.
•Tight-fitting, rough or scratchy clothing can irritate the skin. Wool and some synthetics are especially likely to irritate the skin. Wearing cotton and cotton blends are better choices.
•Scratching the skin rash: Patients often find it difficult to control this urge hence they should cover the affected area with a dressing or wear gloves at night to reduce damage to the skin caused by scratching accidentally during sleep.
•Avoid strenuous exercise during a flare-up as sweating can irritate the rash.
•Try and reduce mental and physical stress. Stress can trigger flare-ups. Older children and adults can learn breathing techniques and meditation to reduce stress.