Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. KanchanYour feedback matters!
I have sore throat from last 6 months, taking tab cefuroxime 500 mg bd last 7 days, but still no relief, daily mouth care done. Last 2 days I am having dysphagia what I do now?
Am getting Body pains, sore throat, tingling on skin and random headaches? May I know the exact reason for above symptoms and please suggest medicine for this?
I am 62 years female. I have lost my sense of smelling since 2000. Initially I went for treatment but it was not fully cured. I dropped taking medicines. Please guide me what to do. I have completely lost the smelling sense.
Hello sir, I am 36 years old man. My xray report says maxillary sinusitis and my ct scan says that minimal ethmoid sinusitis and my nasal septum is deviated. Which is correct. Im taking montelukast in night and drops for nose. I am continuously having dull pain and pressure in my cheek area. Kindly help to reduce my pain. I do not have problem to rake food, drink water and to speak. It hurts me. 2 or 3 doctors changed tablets but I do not have relief. How many days sinusitis pain will remain? Please help me.
My son is 5 yrs of age , i spot blood in his nostril, and on waking up his mouth smells of dirty odor. Heea had this problem some months back but was doing fine, and now again it has started ?
Sir I am 27. And now a days I am suffering from problem of snoring. Sir what should I do. please suggest.
I am 28 year old male suffering from throat problem. I do smoking & smoke 6-7 cigarettes daily. From last 2-3 months I am facing problem like pain in my ears, pain in neck muscles, sometimes I feel that something stick in my throat. For that I search it on google. From that time I am threatening that I have throat cancer. Please help me to know better. Thanks
Hello, I'm 22 years old male. I had have suffered with my Sinus pain in head. What can I do to remove this problem?
I have been suffering from snoring since few years but it has been became very severe since past 2 or 3 months. It has become a problem for me and my family members. Please give valuable advice on this.
My mom have tightening sensation in throat always and need to clear it frequently she has no pain and no difficulty in swallowing and no hoarseness in voice but suddenly she couldn't make the ulu sound .what may be the cause!
I am 17 years old girl. Suffering from fever ,cold ,cough last month 23 may (allopathic medicine) and later recognized that I was having tonsils .and now still having medicines (now ayurvedic) for that .and was getting weakness with allopathic medicine so I shifted to ayurvedic medicine. My MAIN PROBLEM Is that usually I have menstrual cycle of 35-40 days and according to it my periods were to be on 27 may. But till now it is not coming. So I am tensed. Is it because of weakness by having medicine. My exams were also there on that time. So I was careless for my health. Please help me.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.