Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpesh KhairnarYour feedback matters!
My body is very weak. I have used lot of medicines for body growth but these do not have any effect. How can I get a healthy body?
I have grey hairs. What should I do is there any medicine for such type of hairs or any oil which cure my hairs from getting grey.
I have test done today n my cholesterol level is 218 n triglycerides is 207. Ldl 147 n hdl 65. Pls advise me. Is this bad for my heart?
My wife have a problem. Her menstruation is not regularly time to time. She also have white discharge problem. Head ach teeth ach etc problem, she always angry and hot temper.
I am a 64 years Male , having ED problem and low libido ,Went to urologist and they gave me medicines for anxiety and got my testosteronelevels checked they were normal , Can you help?
I have been facing multiple challenges. I am 55 years old now. I used to work at a leadership role at Board level. Due to bad politics in workplace, my contract/tenure was not renewed. This is despite the Board of Directors recommendations about my outstanding performance for 5 years. First setback on the professional front. Then I had Intestinal Bowel Syndrome (IBS) for more than one month. I was under tremendous stress. Completed my PhD in the meanwhile. Two months of academic research took away lots of mental energy. Developed serious back pain on the lower spine followed by cervical spondylitis. The high stress has disturbed my Lipid profile. I am a chronic Hypertensive. Sleep disorders , stiffness in legs , numbness in left leg followed by head reeling are some the health challenges I have been facing during last five months. Please guide me for way forward. Thanks.
I have earlier also asked for the help on Lybrate but didn't got satisfied help. I have lost few hairs on my front side of hair ND can see scalp clearly. Can someone guide me or help me out in this case? I lost hair due to falling fever frequently ND becoz of my hectic schedule at work place. But now from last 8 months, I haven't got any fever. But have lost hair ND got dark circles under eyes. I desperately need help. Thanks nd regards.
She is suffering from thyroid .and her thyroid is 11.28. Two month ago she delivers a baby. Now she is telling very weak ;unconscious news and body pain ex legs . Please tell me what to do.
Hi sir! Can you please suggest me some home made remedies for clear and baby pink skin. Thanks in advance.
I had very severely loss of hair and severely dandruff problem I had used many shampoos and oils and also uses natural product and also gone through many treatments but I couldn't find the change in the condition .plz give me permanent solution.
My Mom is 53 yrs. Old. Recently done right mastectomy. - PT2N0, Margins Free - 0/23 Nodes, HPE - IDC - Grade 3 (3*2.5*2 cm) Tumor Size in breast, Ki67 - >60%, ER/PR -+ ve, Her 2 - 2+ - Equivocal, She underwent CABG surgery 3 years ago. Here my local oncologist suggested to proceed with T.Tamoxifen 20 mg - 1 Tab. Each day for 2 years. Request the second opinion from the medical oncologist.
I am single. In my life I have more stress I don't how to control it due to stress I m getting pimples over face its happening so. Not getting a job n some problems in life also. I m mentally affected a lot.
Diabetes is a serious disorder which happens when your body has an unreasonably high level of blood sugar, which further leads to harmful effects. Diabetes has a wide variety of complications associated with it, and they start to build up slowly and gradually. Some of the common complications are:
- Retinopathy - In simple words, diabetes leads to eye damage by making the eye exposed and prone to severe eye disorders like cataracts and glaucoma. If you have retinopathy, then you may also have face the consequence loss of vision or permanent blindness.
- Skin conditions - During diabetes, your skin health is bound to degrade to a large extent. Your skin will become thin in texture and more prone to cuts and breakages due to internal skin cell damage. Thus, the skin gets more exposed to the bacterial and viral infections and its healing process also slows down as the cell division takes longer than usual.
- Nephropathy - Nephropathy refers to kidney damage which is caused due to diabetes. The kidneys act as a filter system to the body and they filter out waste materials from the blood. Diabetes causes damage to the blood vessels of the kidneys which may further result in serious kidney disorders and may increase the risks of a sudden kidney failure.
- Cardiovascular diseases - This means that if you are having excessive diabetes, then you are at a risk of having a major heart attack or a heart stroke. Additionally, increased blood sugar levels also lead to other heart-related diseases like chest pain, narrowing of arteries etc.
- Neuropathy - It is a complication related to the nervous system of your body. The complication generally occurs in the legs as there is a numbness, burning or tingling sensation in the legs. This happens due to the extra sugar in the body, which damages the walls of the blood vessels. In the worst case scenario, you can lose sensation in the legs.
However, it is always desirable that you go and consult a doctor if the conditions persist for a longer time. Additionally, you can also depend upon some domestic care measures to bring your blood sugar levels under control.