Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KalpanaYour feedback matters!
My baby is 3 months old. He is stooling after every breastfeed. What is the reason for this and how to overcome this problem?
My six year old daughter occasionally suffers from cold and cough. I want to give her something to boost her immunity. Kindly please give me direction as of which homeopathy medicine should I give her and will it be for lifelong?
My cousin is 3 years old and she suffers from acidity and she gets that acid vomit kind of and never eats anything and she has stomach pain sometimes please help.
Hi. I became mother of twins 15 days back. But the problem is my breast milk is not much. What could be the reason for it? Kindly suggest what should I do and what other substitute can be used for breast milk?
How many days mother feeding continue, for the child age now 6 month plus, drinking water should we introduced in this age?
Hi I am 30 F from South India. For the past few years I am in depression and over stressed. I am not able to concentrate in office. I am very sensitive person. I always be true to everyone. But I feel people are not the same to me. After my son was born I lost everything. My husband has not got any job. I am taking care of the family for past few years. I feel I am a suffering to my parents too, I am second pregnant now. I am in total tension thinking of my financial crisis. People at office also do not help me at all. The thing is I cannot concentrate in office now. I lost interest in everything. Sometimes I feel to die, Please help me.
Hi Doctor, My baby is a 2 months old she is crying at night time only at morn she will active and sleep well also . At night time only she was crying continues and my family Dr. given pedicloryl syrup I've doubt sir that's syrup use daily it's give any side effects sir, we can use or not? I'm worry about it sir please reply my ans.
I have 2 month baby. Because of cold we were didn't to bath the baby 3 day. Now her both chins and under lips area we found very very tiny pink color sore are here. One of them seen white sore. I am afraid about these. please tell me the remedies.
1. Infant oral health exam, which includes risk assessment for caries in mother and child.
2. Preventive dental care including cleaning and flouride application as well as nutrition and diet recommendations.
3. Habit counselling like pacifier use and thumb sucking.
4. Early assessment and treatment for straightening teeth and correcting an improper bite.
5. Repair of tooth cavities or defects.
6. Management of gum diseases.
7. Care of dental injuries for examle-fractured, displaced or knocked out teeth.
Can I give both ostocalcium and orofer XT syrup to my son together, if yes then can it be given at same time or at different time interval.
my son is 3 years old. He had dry cough. We gave his ascoril D. He just had vomit. Please suggest what we could give or wait for morning.
My son is having loose motion from 4 days. In night he is crying in colic pain. Seems he have decent ry. His stool also makes spots on floor like acid make.
My baby is now 2 months old and is not passing stool. I force him to pass stool every 4 th day by applying oil. Kindly suggest solution and also suggest applying oil is safe or not.
My 2 months baby refuse to take mother's breast feed. We are trying hard to feed him but he refuse to take, while he is enjoying to take breast feed from others women. I wanted to know long consequences for the same. We are giving him formula milk. Should we give some additional supplement or any other techniques can we apply for breast feed. We require valuable input.
Hi all, My friend have 4 years old son, we couldn't find his left side testis, we noticed this before 6 months only no other having this problem in his circle, he not feeling any pain there and hE is healthy like other child, will it make any problem to his feature, what kind of specialist we need to consult.
Children are more susceptible to health problems as their immunity is still developing and along with frequent infections such as fever or stomach problems, skin problems are a common affliction. Most skin problems within children are a manifestation of the underlying conditions such as allergies or other sicknesses. Some of the common skin allergies and problems are mentioned here.
- Heat Rash or Prickly Heat: This is possibly the most common skin condition that children are generally afflicted by. These are small red bumps on the skin which look like minute pimples. It is caused due to the blockage of the pores and excessive sweating due to hot weather or wearing warm clothes.
- Ringworm: Unlike the name, this condition isn’t actually caused by the infection from a worm. Ringworm is named so due to the ring that forms on the skin which is scaly, inflamed, red in color and can be quite itchy. It is mostly caused by a fungus that lives on the skin. Ringworms are mostly passed through skin to skin contact.
- Chickenpox Rashes: Although there are vaccines that have minimized the occurrence of this disease, it still occurs from time to time. One of the tell-tale signs of this disease are the rashes that may develop all over the body which is accompanied by fever. Although, these may go away, some marks from the rashes may remain and it is important to take care so that they don’t leave any mark behind.
- Eczema: This is another very common skin condition that afflicts many kids and is usually attributed to allergies and asthma. The typical symptoms usually include a patch of raised skin which is inflamed and red. Children often complain about excessive itching and the affected skin tends to be quite dry. Although topical medications are useful, curing or treating the underlying symptoms shows remarkable improvement.
- Impetigo: This is a type of bacterial infection which primarily occurs around the mouth and nose but repeated scratching can spread it around other parts of the body as well. In this condition, red sores or blisters may develop on the skin and then develop a yellow crust which may even ooze fluid sometimes. It is mostly spread by the use of objects such as toys and clothing items or even towels. Antibiotics may be required to treat this condition.
- Allergic reactions or contact dermatitis: Another very common skin problems that affect kids, this occurs as a reaction to certain chemicals such as those found in certain foods, soaps, plants or insects which may either cause a lesion or an inflamed area on the skin. In some cases, it may form blister, although all of these will go away on their own. However, if it persists for more than a week or two or if it is extremely painful, you should immediately take your child to the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.