Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KalpanaYour feedback matters!
Doctor, We are trying to conceiving a baby. I have been recently married on May 10th 2015. I had sex regularly. My wife menstrual Cycle 30-35 days last menses due dt# 08/08/2015. I have done my Sperm count test, Result was good no negative points. Can you help me with fast Pregnancy tips and healthy diets.
Dear Dr. My monthly period is delayed by almost 20 days and not yet come. Till last month it was regular but this month it is missed and 20 days passed. I am using copper-T from past 2 years and having thyroid which is normal only. I have done pregnancy test 2 times, last week and this week morning times but both the times negative result only. I am facing this issue first time in my life as my periods never delayed by 20 days. Kindly suggest the Best. Thank you.
Hi I am 56 years old female, two years before I remove uterus from my body due to tumors problem. After that surgery also I feel sever pain from that place. I suffer from last one and half years. Am a diabetic patient also. Please give solution.
Dysentery is the inflammation of the intestine that causes appearance of blood and mucous in stool. It is caused by bacteria or parasites. In this condition, the patient passes semi liquid stool many times in a day. It is a contagious disease and is transmitted via the faecal oral route. Thus, a group of people like a family living together or students in a hostel are more prone to picking up the infection. This infection is also transmitted via anal sex.
Ayurveda is a herbal medicinal treatment, originated in India. It is known to have cure for various health problems. Usually Diarrhoea cures itself through diet change, but in case of dysentery, medication is required to combat bacteria and parasites. Some ways to treat Dysentery with Ayurvedic remedies are as follows:
- Isabbael for Chronic Amoebiasis: Isabbael is a formulation that treats dysentery caused due to Amoebiasis. When the stool contains mucus and the infected patient feels a cramp before passing stool, it is considered an Amoebiasis infection. Isabbael is very good for bacillary dysentery as well. It is advised to consume 1 teaspoonful twice daily with water for 5 to 7 days for best results.
- Ambimap for dysentery: Ambimap herbal formulation possesses a multi-purpose approach to control and cure dysentery (Pravahika). It is known to treat and cure all types of parasitic infection and provides immediate relief. For best results, 1 or 2 tablets should be taken 2 to 3 times a day with water.
- Churna for dysentery: Churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in powdered form and is high beneficial in treating dysentery.
You can also opt for Ayurvedic remedies that can be formulated at home. They are as follows:
- Combine powdered dry ginger root, amla powder, long and black pepper in equal proportions. It is advisable to store this dry mixture in a glass container. For best results, consume one teaspoon of this mixture with lukewarm water two times a day.
- Another great way to combat dysentery is to drink buttermilk. Just add a bit of rock salt as well as powdered roasted cumin seeds. Drink this mixture two times a day preferably with breakfast and at lunchtime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am 30 years my right tube removed for left tube tubectomy is done but now I want a baby for left tube reconciliation with open surgery or laparoscopic operations which is best what r success rate please tell me.
Hello doctor I had unprotected sexual intercourse on june 21st. 37th day of my period. My last period was May 14th (14 -17th). Is ths safe day for me or NOT? Sterday I took Unwanted 72 pill also. please guide me.
About 15 days back my 33 years old elder sister has gone through an operation. She had an ectopic pregnancy but the Dr. Dint recognized that and due to which the fetus grew in fallopian tube. Due to the growth of fetus the tube burst and they removed the damaged fallopian tube. Kindly advise what all precautions she has to take care and what kind of diet she has to follow? thanks in advance.
Dear Doctor, My wife is 32 years old and we got married 3 years ago and we don't have any child till now to be frank we didn't planned for that properly so please let us know how to plan and get a baby in correct time and another issues is my wife is obese as her height is 159 cms and she is 85 kgs so guide us to reduce her weight and about diet control too Pls suggest me too for making her pregnant I am 33 years old.
I have very bad itching around stomach and vagina. Round patches appear and it is spreading. I tried home remedies but no use. Last year I had a cesarean delivery.
Abdominal muscles play a very important role in supporting our spine from front. There is a muscle called transverse abdominal muscle which is different from the six pack muscles. This lower abdominal muscle can be strengthened in simple ways.
1. Active sitting
When watching tv or waiting for appointments, at bus stops, train station etc do these simple exercises. Sit up straight. Now draw your belly button in towards your chest but do not hold your breath. Count till five and relax. Repeat this 10 to 15 times.
2. Static abdominal exercise
When laying down flat draw your tummy muscles in and feel the arch in your back flatten. Do not hold breath. Just count till five and relax. Repeat 10-15 times.
3. Cycle in air
When laying down flat (on bed or yoga mat) lift both your legs up in air (your legs should be at 90 degrees. Now try to cycle in air for 10 rounds. Relax and repeat 5 times.
4. Cat and camel pose
Get on your hands and knees. Draw in your tummy muscles and hunch your back without holding your breath. (camel pose) hold five seconds.
Relax and get a curve in low back (cat pose). Wait for five seconds. Repeat this cat and camel pose 10-15 times.
Please check with your doctor if you can try these exercises safely.