Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. K N ThakurYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, Meri age 28 hai. And mujhe sports ka bahot shauq hai. Volleyball bahot khelta hu mai. Or khelte waqt 3 times ankle twist hogaya hai same leg ka. First time and second time jabb twist huwa tha to 15 to 20 days takleef thi but last time January 2016 me hua tha and pain kamm hone me one month laga honga shayed but aaj bhi 8 month k baad aisa lagta hai ki mai khel nahi sakta and ankle me problem hai or stress jabb deta hu to lagta hai ki abhi takk theek nahi hua. What to do? Pahele bhi koi special medication nahi liya tha.
I am 36 years old. I won't drink and smoke. May I take omega-3 Fish oil tablets for health. Kindly suggest If I can take how to take it daily. I am getting joint pains and I will do walking and push ups and dumbbells also daily. So may I take for health.
From last week I am feeling a pain in waist when getting up from bed. What should i do? please advise.
I am 25 years old married female and I have 2 years old daughter. Today night I wake up with severe pain in my left and back abdominal and in the morning I even can't able to lift my left leg and I feel like going for urinating but not able to urinates. Please help me. Thanks,
Hi I am 27 years and old and from last 3 months I am suffering with back pain. As by profession I am a software ESO my w.
Hello sir I am rakesh kumar ray I am 18 years old mu hand bold soo pain but any medical did not work how too solved this problem.
I'm taking modalert 200 mg daily, this medicine helps me a lot to work efficiently. Without it I feel sedative. I want to continue it but I'm facing a problem. After taking it I feel a back pain associated with upset stomach. I don't know whether I should stop it or not. Please advice.
I am having very high pain in my right leg every night and I have never met with serious accident then also do not know why it pains alot can you please recommend me something for curing it plz.
I have back pain before 3 years. I have checked MRI test in hospital that result show the mild disc dics bulge noted at L4 and L5 level intending the thecal sac without neurological compression. Doctor has given pain relief tablets but no get relaxation. Please give me solution.
My right shoulder ligament is partially damaged while playing kabadi. I want to know that ligament can heal with time or I have to operate it. And if I have to operate it what is the cost for that surgery.
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.