Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jithendar
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JithendarYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/madam my daughter is 6 months old. While feeding or while playing her hands and feet are becoming cool (sweaty). I went to pediatrician and consulted him. He doubted that cardiac murmur. I went to echo and finally declared that very tiny hole is present in heart. Doctor suggested that it will be cured when the baby grows. The hole is very very small. Her weight is gud. No other symptoms. No need of surgery or medication. Please suggest me any advice.
My girl child is 7 years old. Her weight is 45 kg. He suffers illness two times every year like fever, cough, nose block etc. But she is very much active. She sweat very much. Her belly is too much fat.
Hello sir, my baby is 21 days old and I am not feeling well since mrng, feeling like shivering and complete body pain amd all body part, what should I do? I wore sweaters and warm cap. Pls reply me soon.
My baby is 6 months complete old and she is doing black stool. I want to know what is the reason behind it and is it normal? Her medicines are calcium, kidicare, dombex.
My 8 months old girl baby refusing to drink cows milk and not eating any solid foods and sleeping properly. What to do for these problems?
What are the sings and symptoms of Kawasaki's syndrome and which age group of people more likely to get disease and what is the treatment for Kawasaki's syndrome?
My son is having nervous while going to school. He is unable take breakfast. From the past four days he is doing vomiting also while prepared to go to school. His age is 9 years. Normal times he is very active and plays very well. Kindly suggest.
Hello, I am in big trouble please help me out. I am 29 weeks pregnant my weight is 43.00 my fetus weight is 1300gm I have just 2 month for having baby and I want a healthy baby and I want to be healthy I want to gain weight in just 2 month so which food or anything whatever I can eat gain weight fast and healthy please recommende me best thing for this.
She is having fever. 102. Inspite of giving paracetamol its not coming down. Blood report says negative for malaria and dengue.. Blood dc says high segmented nutrophil 86 lymphocytes low 11 is it some kind of infection? what antibiotic should be given? than.
My son aarav is 3 month old suffering from diarrhea. I had given first normetrogyl syrup. With loperamide and sporlac. Then consult a pediatrician he prescribed septrogyl syrup. And racecadotril and flexon syrup and zinc preparation. But diarrhea is continue. What should I do?
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.