Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
I took 22 week scan report THe report saysmicrophelly schizencephaly ,is their any treatment for this problem ,what shall I do .tell me some good solution sir.
Hello doctor I am 32 suffering from chronic depression from last one year every time feeling sad and have feeling to weep due to change in job from chandigarh to u. P. My whole life style is changed I am unable to adjust myself in this place it is soo much backward place. From last year I am also suffering from sexual problem like losing interest in sex and having erection problem. Is these health issues are interrelated or both are different diseases I have consulted to doctor for depression he gave me medicine nexito 0.5 mg and nexito plus but there is no response of these medicines. Please help.
Hi Dr. Sometimes I am facing severe breathing issues. I use to smoke for two years but then I stopped. Now I don't smoke but still I am having breathing problems. I always have to stretch a lot to breath. Kindly guide me some steps to improve my breathing or cleansing my lungs. Awaiting response.
Dear Sir / Mam, I am in deep depression in last two months. Before this there have some point in which I am just thinking that some people are against me which is just virtual. Feeling threatened, feel some person followed me & talking & joking indirectly with me. Hear some time some sound in my ear like anyone talking me something though there was no one. Is it any mental disorder? Or need any consultant?
When ever I take first bite or bite after a long time time. There is severe pain in both side of jaw. Which subsequently subsides. Its present since few months now. Please advice what should i do ?
I am consuming everyday medicines for BP, Blood Sugar, cholesterol, blood thinner. All my parameters are normal with these tablets. 4 Years back I had Epilepsy and Hyper tension. And my heart beats were also irregular. In the year 2011 due to these problems I was inserted a Pacemaker, MRI friendly. Also I am taking (in addition to the BP Sugar, cholesterol tablets) tablets for controlling my Epilepsy. My heart beat is normal after the fixing of the Pace maker and I am also free from Epilepsy for the last 4 years. I am leading a normal health, of course with these tablets. With this conditions being Normal, Can I stop the Epilepsy Tablets. For epilepsy I am consuming 3 tablets/ day of Epiliv 500mg and Eptoin 100mg. My health conditions, being normal Can I discontinue the epilepsy tablets? Of course I will continue the other tablets for BP, Blood sugar, cholesterol.What is your opinion and Suggestion?
Dear Dr. I have tension an I got suffer a lot can you please give a direction how I total relax from my tension I am so depressed please help.
I have stammering problem only when I give some seminar or orientation. So can I take propranolol? If so when or any other solution? Plzz help.
When I stay alone I feel that I have fear inside that I have some problem unable to describe this but feeling stressed from last 2 yeai.
Do you get angry easily? Do you fume when something goes against your wish? Does your blood pressure rocket when someone tells you something that you don't like? Anger is a normal emotion of human psychology, but it is equally important to keep your anger under control. Just like any other emotion, anger too varies from person to person, and the circumstances. Uncontrolled anger can lead to mental and physical stress. It also causes stress on relationships and damages your health. Therefore, it is important to practice anger management exercises to control such extremes of emotions.
Here are some of the anger management tips that can help you control your anger:
- Think before you speak: We often say something out of anger and then regret it later. This is a common condition that has been faced by almost everyone at some point of time. Do not say things abruptly without thinking. Always take your time and think over what you are about to say.
- Express your anger once you are calm: Do not say things at the heat of the moment. Once you calm down, express your views on things that are bothering you. This will help you express better without hurting anyone.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the best tools to reduce stress. Light meditative exercises performed on a regular basis such as a morning jog or deep breathing can control your anger to a great extent.
- Identify the specific cause: Instead of being grumpy about things that make you angry, try to find out the root cause of the issue and eliminate it, so that you don't have to face it again. Remind yourself that anger won't solve the problem and can only make situations worse.
- Hold no grudge: Holding on to the negative feelings can only have a negative impact on your own health. Learn to forgive others. Forgiving not only keeps the relationship healthy, but also keeps you away from stress and negative emotions.
- Practice relaxation tactics: When your temper reaches its height, put your relaxation tactics in action. A few tactics like deep breathing or repeating words to yourself like "Take it easy" or "Calm down" can actually calm you down during critical situations.
- Take a timeout: Take short breaks during stressful times of your day. This helps to release some of your stress and calm you down. You may also listen to music, take a light snack or do something that you like, to spend some time away from stressful conditions of your daily routine.
Related Tip: "How To Control Extreme Anger"