Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JencyYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor! My query is What is the below results in a report indicates Plasma Glucose - Fasting is 117 & Plasma Glucose - Prandial is 168. This is related to my mother reports.
Dear sir my problem is my back bone is pain for 2months what solution this problem sir I am 27year old women.
I am 30 years old. I have pain in my back teeth. I had done rct on this teeth 2 months before. But pain back after 2 months. What can I do.
Sir, I am suffering from white bulgm which is like to stick my throat my chest is clear but when I coughing at that time the wheezing sound came from my throat, and continue I feel warm my body, my right nostril is keening when air enter into it pose suggest me any advice.
The way we sit, walk, bend or stand is hugely dependent on one very vital organ of the human body; the spine. The spinal column provides strength and support to your entire framework. It has nerves, muscles, bones and tendons; all of which enhance proper functioning of your body. The human brain sends signals to the nerves in your spinal cord, a mass of nerve fibers and tissues ensconced within the spine, which further prompts every single part of your body to perform minute and notable actions all the same. A spine injury can, thus impair your health; in many cases it can even turn out to be fatal. Care should be taken to avoid sources of spine shock or injury. If an injury has already been acquired, it should be treated either through exercising or through medical assistance.
A few postures to reap the benefits of a fit spine:
- Twist your spine either early in the morning or after a tiring day: Fold one leg while the other leg remains perched on the folded one. If the left leg is folded the left elbow should be rested on your perched right knee and the right palm should be placed on the yoga mat behind your right hip. This posture can be repeated by folding the right leg as well. It increases spine mobility by twisting it to the end of its range sideways. Muscular spine aches can be remedied by following this posture once each day.
- Do not slouch but sit straight: Some people are in the habit of slouching when they sit or stand. This is an absolutely wrong thing to do if your spine health is of any concern to you. Stretch out your shoulder blades and remain erect while standing and the same should be followed while sitting. Bending one's spine, unless it is necessary, can be very harmful.
- Stretch your spine in three directions: This exercise is a good way to allay the tension your spine has to undergo every day. Sit with folded legs, intertwine your fingers and stretch your arms upward, in front and at the back to expand your spine to the full.
- The downward doggy posture can relieve back pain: In this yoga posture, one is expected to stretch his or her legs according to the width of the person's back and stoop forward by placing the palms on a yoga mat. Knees and elbows should not bend.
I am having pain in shoulders. I don't why it's happening. Whenever I sit. That time it's happen. Even now neck started paining. Please tell solution for it. Or o should x-ray testing.
My mother is having pain on her knee joints, her foot swells and she is not able to walk properly after getting up from sleep in the morning. What has happened to her? Does she has uric acid? Please give a solution.
Sir I want to tell my back is full of pain in 2 or 3 working days I do not work properly I am very lazy and my hand and leg do not work properly so please give me a advice.
I am 24 years old and have backache from 5 years. I don't use any tablet or cream. Now am suffering severely. (i don't like to use medicine). What should I do?
Age 50 Back pain, shoulder pain, wamtings, black out ,pain near heart side these are all happening thrice per day and happening continuously 10 min.
My wife is facing the pain problem in shoulders along in hands fingers I have consulted Dr. Also giving Zorodel SP n Mr. time to time. Right now no relief. Fro future pl tell me the next spet treatment. Thnx.
Sir my back pain on right side (whole right side) is from last 5 years what should be do. I never consult any doctor yet.
Hi My dad met with TB at his knee and he was medicating since may 15 to till and now he is getting shoulders pain Plzz let me know the reason and remedy for pains?
Hello sir I have pain in left hand fingers because I do type writing for some times but the pain get increase please suggest me sir.
Hi, I am facing with severe pain in my back bone for the last few days. I drive daily to my office which all together takes around 10-15 km of bike travel. I am an it professional and so most of the time I work with my computer sitting. Dies these have anything to do with my back pain. I get pain like poking wit needle. Can anyone suggest a good solution. Thanks.
I have fibromyalgia and my Dr. has me on tramadol every 8 hours and it's not helping with the pain anymore, I have tried homeopathic methods and they didn't help with my pain either. Are there other options?
I have my shoulder pain and itching in my fingers too using painkillers but no result can you suggest me any treatment for me.
Pain in knee from last 1 year. Sometime less sometimes high. After straight banging with road MRI and xray shows noting technician says.
Knee replacement is a procedure where the weight-carrying surfaces of knee joint are replaced surgically to ease the pain or any disability. People suffering from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or psoriatic arthritis undergo knee replacement. All these conditions revolve around stiffness and painful knee. This surgery is usually performed on people aged over 50.
Knee replacement is mainly of two main types:
- Total knee replacement where both the sides of knee joints are replaced
- Partial knee replacement where only single side of the joint is replaced
Procedure: In case of partial knee replacement with minimal invasion, a smaller incision, which is 3 to 5 inches, is required. This leads to minimal tissue damage and the surgeon can work between the fibres of the quadriceps muscles. Here, an incision through the tendon is not required. This may result in less pain, recovery time is reduced, and motion is better as scar tissue formation is less.
In total knee replacement, four steps are performed:
- Removal of damaged cartilage surfaces, which is at the ends of the femur and tibia, with a small quantity of underlying bone.
- Replacement with metal components, which help as a recreated surface of the joint
- Incision of knee cap with a resurface made of a plastic button, which is optional based on the case
- Insertion of a medical grade plastic spacer amid the metal components. This creates an effortless gliding surface.
After general or spinal anaesthesia, an incision of 8-12 inches is made in the front part of the knee. Joint part which is damaged is removed from the surface of the bones. The surfaces are then formed in a way to hold a metal or plastic artificial joint. The thigh bone shin as well as knee cap is attached to the artificial joint with either cement or a special material.
After Effects of the Procedure: After the surgery, patients may stay in a hospital for three to five days. Post surgery, notable improvement can be seen after a month or later. The patient is gradually relieved from pain with the construction of new gliding surface during surgery.
There will be slow progress in the movement. In the beginning, one may walk with a support of parallel bars and then with the help of crutches, walker, or cane. After full recovery in about six weeks, people can enjoy normal activities except running or jumping.
Presently, over 90% of total knee replacements function well even after 15 years of surgery. Hence, knee problem is no problem at all!