Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jaywant JhagdeYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic I am on insulin Humalog 50 50 I have acidity problem very frequently and also have foul smell and also I fart a lot what shall I do ?
My husband is 37 years old. He is a business man. He is having sleepless nights all these days. I don't know the problem and he is not revealing me the cause. He'll be happy if sex is there everyday. I'm a teacher and i'm 35 years old . I've to do all the household work and i'll be too tired at night and will fall asleep so fastly. There is quarrel everyday. I don't know what to do and I need a solution for the problem.
I am 22 years old but my hair is continuously coming out, I don't know what to do in this very condition. Kindly suggest me what to do?
My mother is 34 years old, she is suffering from headache from so many years, she takes Vasograin and Xenobid tablets when she suffers, What can I do now.
My wife has pain under left upper abdomen under the ribs. What could be the problem? What medications can she take?
Homoeopathy can cure some problems without going to surgery like
2. Ganglion, cyst
3. Benign tumours
4. Piles and haemorrhages
5. Sexual problems
6. Hormonal issues
7. Menstrual problems
8. Skin problems
9. Renal stones (upto a certain limit)
10. Gastric problems
Moreover now a days homoeopathy is used widely in our country and abroad like france, uk, germany etc for getting a palliation and controlling the cancer without highly side effective medications.
So try homoeopathy once before taking the ultimate decision about your body.
Health is wealth so preserve it not ruin it.
Hi I am 35 now. As I had mild cardiac arrest in this weak what are the preventive measure should be taken to live Long?
I am male 26 year old suffering from piles it is in first stage I have also some acute pain. please give me some suggestions what I have to do.
I am suffering from acidity for long periods and I have tried many medicine but any thing not bring me to relax state What should I do?
Ayurveda or 'science of life' believes in a holistic approach to health and well-being. Lifestyles have changed with more of processed and refined food, less of natural food, reduced exercise, increased sedentary patterns, etc. With this, there is a growing incidence of obesity – both the age of onset and the severity of progression.
Ayurveda attributes good health to a balance between three elements – vaata, kapha, and pitta. The imbalance between the three leads to ill health, including obesity.
Weight loss, according to Ayurveda, includes a holistic approach with lifestyle changes, dietary changes, yoga asanas, and some Ayurvedic remedies.
Dietary changes: A number of herbs are used, which reduce fat accumulation, reduce triglyceride levels, improve insulin resistance, and improve fat-waist ratios.
- Have a lukewarm mixture of black pepper, lime juice, and honey first thing in the morning.
- Boil cumin seeds, coriander seeds, and fennel seeds; strain and drink throughout the day.
- Have honey mixed with cinnamon powder.
- Fight obesity with herbs like ginger, triphala, licorice, guggul, and wild gooseberries.
- Avoid whites like rice, salt, sugar, and refined flours like maida.
- Eat seasonal and natural vegetables and fruits along with dairy products.
- Ensure adequate hydration of about three liters per day to get rid of toxins, which are formed during weight loss.
Massage: Ayurveda recommends specific massages aimed at weight loss.
- Abhyangam: This massage done using warm herbal oils helps in revitalizing and reenergizing the body. It is a great detox method by improving blood and lymphatic circulation, eliminating wastes, and improving nutritional supply at a cellular level.
- Udwarthanam: This is a special dry massage using dry herbal powders and vigorous strokes/movements. They are believed to help in breaking up fatty deposits, improving blood circulation, and improving overall muscle tone.
- Ginger: Helps in cholesterol metabolism, reduces fat accumulation, and controls fatty acid oxidation
- Triphala: Helps to maintain a lean body mass, prevents fat accumulation, and helps weight loss
- Garcinia cambogia: Stops fat accumulation, prevents visceral fat formation and alters fat synthesis
- Guggul or Commiphora: Another fat burner, which reduces total cholesterol and triglycerides and improves levels of good cholesterol
- Licorice or Glycyrrhiza Glabra: Has phyto-chemicals and flavonoids, which reduce triglyceride levels.
- Kalonji: Reduces waist-hip ratios and body mass index
- Include yoga asanas like Ardha Chandraasana, which are aimed at weight loss. Any yoga is useful in detox and improving metabolism.
- Quit smoking.
- Quit or consume alcohol only in moderation.
- Follow a regular sleep routine of 7 to 8 hours.
- Maintain adequate hydration.
All these will together help in losing weight, maintaining weight at a desired level and preventing unnecessary weight gain.