Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Jayashree BhagwatYour feedback matters!
My teeth very yellow. My teeth yellow stains from 10 years. Please help me how I can my teeth white. Suggest me any toothpaste or teeth whitening kit or etc. Please.
My Baby is 3 and a half months old. She has white deposits inside her mouth near the molar teeth area. She is on exclusive breast feed. Is there something to worry about?
I am 23rd year old. I have oral submucous fibrosis. Mouth opening 33 mm. Chewing habit 5 year. Please suggest non surgical treatment.
My mother is of 59 years and is suffering from excessive pain in tooth. I have given her meftal forte and seradac p but no relief kindly suggest any other medicine
In the bottom from row three teeth have become mobile. Unable to extract them and fix fresh teeth there as dentists fear of bleeding in extraction. I had bleeding problem long time ago, but th lab has cleared the same. But still dentists do not want to experiment due to my age i. E. 84 years. please suggest.?
Can a root canal be done on the wisdom tooth? As I have both the wisdom tooth having hole and would want to fill it up and if require I am ok with root canal also. Doctors advise to take the wisdom tooth out but I do not want to loose my wisdom tooth. In one of the wisdom tooth, 15 years back a root canal was done but the silver filing came out. Please suggest a way to salvage wisdom tooth without it to take out.
Sir I brush regularly but still I have foul smelling even after brushing. I also used mouth wash and sensoform paste including sensodent. Kindly suggest.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.