Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JaptajYour feedback matters!
Is it safe to give pedicloryl syrup to 4 months old baby? if yes then in what quantity? the baby is all the time cranky and is not having proper sleep. Only sleep for an hour max and thn wakes up and cry. Please suggest what to do?
My new born baby girl is 8 days old. Her naval has a ambical cord which bleed minutely. Can I use mbsporin antibiotic powder on it which contains (neomycin, bacitracin and sulphacetamide. And what is the procedure to apply?
What is the best age to start yoga for children? Will yoga help in controlling the Attention Deficit Syndrome in children? How to handle this tendency among children. Kly advice. Tx. Rao
My girl child is one month old. She is having cough shortly after birth, 3-4 times a day, but not much. Is it normal or needed to be treated? please suggest.
1) My 2 year 5 months Son is having deficiency of vitamin D according to blood report, Our Child Doctors advised to Keep Him in morning sunlight ; He often feel pain in both the legs during night time, Please Advise. 2) From Last few week he is having dandruff in hair, Initially We r using Dove shampoo, Later we applied himalyan Baby soup on his hair but no use Please suggest for both the problem.
2 years old baby last one he had stomach pain, we consulted Doctor, they tell to take scan, after seen scan report they said "left renal pelvis mildly dilated AP-17 mm. Left renal cortical thickness-13 mm" Impression: 1) LEFT HYDRONEPHROSIS, 2) CYSTITIS, and they said to take cultural test. So please suggest and give what the problem is and which Dr. to consult.
My daughter 2 years old, she suffering from fever last 15 days, we have taken treatment from two doctors in Haridwar, 1 st doctor Dr. Dixit from Dev Bhumi Hospital couldn't diagnose any problem. On 12th Sept suggest it's Pneumoniae.(from 09th Sept to 12th Sept,) We changed doctor on 12th Sept Dr. Anjul Shrimali in metro chhaya hospital till date. First he diagnosis Pneumoniae. If we stop medicine fever remain come up to 101'F, so checkup for typhoid, pls find typhoid report, his medicine is still continue. But stop the medicine, fever remain come back up to 101'F. This doctor also suggest for second opinion.
My baby boy is 6 week old. . . He is suffering from running nose and cough. . . please guide Does sinarest af drops for running nose and mucolite for cough will help?
My 4 year old daughter is having problem of regular vomiting at school. She is normal at home. Pls suggest me some medicine.
Hi I have a 2 month old baby! My mother in law tells me to press his forehead to make it flat! Will it help? And wil making the baby sleep on sides make his head on the side flat and hence asymmetrical or is it just a myth?
My daughter is unable to suck milk from my breast as there is less milk please hlp me how I increase my breast milk.
I am suffering from headache, cough and cold l. I have also taken medicines but didnt got any relief. I am having fever since 3 days.
Sir I have a 5 months old baby girl, she is having little cough since last night. Should I give her ascoril ls drop. If yes please suggest me the dosage.
The primary or milk teeth begins to erupt at about 6 months of life with the complete set in place by 2.5 years of age, and the entire set is replaced by the age of 14. The benefits of some of the preventive dental measures are outlined below.
- Maternal care during pregnancy: The teeth begin to form during the second trimester of pregnancy. It is very important that the maternal diet includes sufficient amounts of calcium, potassium, and fluoride for optimal tooth mineralization. Good tooth structure has greater resistance to decay than hypomineralized teeth.
- Routine oral hygiene: For the first 6 months, though there are no teeth, after each nursing, end it with a spoonful or two of water to wash down the milk. Gradually, the gums can be just wiped with a gauze pad or soft cotton to remove any residual bacteria. The baby also gets used to this habit, and once the teeth are in, there are lesser bacteria for the decay process to begin. Once the teeth begin to erupt, the nursing habits also need to be modified to ensure the baby is not allowed to go to sleep with a bottle. This is a common practice to put the baby to sleep and should be avoided to reduce the occurrence of nursing bottle caries.
- Fluoride application: Fluoride has been shown to have significant benefits in preventing caries. Once routine dental visits begin, then the dentist will be able to tell if fluoride needs to be applied. This can happen either in the form of a gel or varnish that is applied in the dental office or as a paste that is used at home. This helps in building resistance to decay.
- Pit and fissure sealants: The tooth has a number of pits and fissures which are 8 times more vulnerable to decay than other surfaces. Deep pits are shown to harbor more bacteria and thereby greater incidence of caries. There are sealants which are thin resins that can be applied on the tooth, which can reduce bacteria accumulation and further decay.
- Space maintainers: In the event that a child has lost a tooth, either due to trauma or decay and subsequent infection, then a space maintainer should be placed within the next 3 months. This helps in maintaining the space and establishing a good bite during the transition phase and later, once the permanent teeth are in place.
- Orthodontic treatment: If there is malocclusion, then early intervention helps by reducing treatment time and getting better results as the teeth and periodontium are still very elastic and are more malleable to movement.
By doing these preventive measures early in life, the result is a child who has healthier teeth, less decay, less pain, and a happy smile all the time! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist and ask a free question.