Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Janardhan Shankar MahisareYour feedback matters!
please let me know. Having lots of acne and whiteheads on my face. Nd I am becoming dull .still I can use rose water? Nd tell something about dull face? Waiting for your soonest reply?
Respected sir, My skin type: combination of oily and dry skin (50% oily and 50% dry) Age: 20 year Please suggest me best cream for totally removal of acne and some minor blackheads from my skin within possible short period of time. Suggest me a cream name which gives best result for removal of acne. I will wait your reply.
Hi, I am facing lots of pain in my teeth right corner I think germs is there pls share some medical to recover.
I have noticed a small lump with no pain not itchy and no bleeding on my skin of my hand since many months. Please say what might be the reason and what should I do?
I seem to urinate frequently, which I've done many times, but to no avail treatment implies neither diabetes nor anything else.
Kindly guide treatment for my mother suffering from high grade fever since 1 month. The fever reaches upto 103°F and is not resolving with medicines. Since 2 days she's also feeling cold and complaining of generalized body weakness. She's taking cefixime, cp nose, rantac, large. But the fever is not getting relieved.
I am 26 years old guy. I need a good amount of hair. What can I do best regarding oiling my hair? Will that improve growth of hair?
Dysentery is the inflammation of the intestine that causes appearance of blood and mucous in stool. It is caused by bacteria or parasites. In this condition, the patient passes semi liquid stool many times in a day. It is a contagious disease and is transmitted via the faecal oral route. Thus, a group of people like a family living together or students in a hostel are more prone to picking up the infection. This infection is also transmitted via anal sex.
Ayurveda is a herbal medicinal treatment, originated in India. It is known to have cure for various health problems. Usually Diarrhoea cures itself through diet change, but in case of dysentery, medication is required to combat bacteria and parasites. Some ways to treat Dysentery with Ayurvedic remedies are as follows:
- Isabbael for Chronic Amoebiasis: Isabbael is a formulation that treats dysentery caused due to Amoebiasis. When the stool contains mucus and the infected patient feels a cramp before passing stool, it is considered an Amoebiasis infection. Isabbael is very good for bacillary dysentery as well. It is advised to consume 1 teaspoonful twice daily with water for 5 to 7 days for best results.
- Ambimap for dysentery: Ambimap herbal formulation possesses a multi-purpose approach to control and cure dysentery (Pravahika). It is known to treat and cure all types of parasitic infection and provides immediate relief. For best results, 1 or 2 tablets should be taken 2 to 3 times a day with water.
- Churna for dysentery: Churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in powdered form and is high beneficial in treating dysentery.
You can also opt for Ayurvedic remedies that can be formulated at home. They are as follows:
- Combine powdered dry ginger root, amla powder, long and black pepper in equal proportions. It is advisable to store this dry mixture in a glass container. For best results, consume one teaspoon of this mixture with lukewarm water two times a day.
- Another great way to combat dysentery is to drink buttermilk. Just add a bit of rock salt as well as powdered roasted cumin seeds. Drink this mixture two times a day preferably with breakfast and at lunchtime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
It is a very simple health to stay healthy drink plenty of water approx 10-12 glass per day. It is way to stay away from all the disease it is the medicine will cure from almost all disease and keeps a person healthy.