Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Janardhan Shankar Mahisare
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Janardhan Shankar MahisareYour feedback matters!
I have my yellow teeth and I am very afraid with this please tell me how to make this white and shining. I regular brushed my tooth 2 times in a day. please help me.
Age: 25, Gender: Male Hello doctor recently I have pain in my kidney so I went to. Doctor he suggested ultrasound in the report I had 2 kidney stone one of left and other on right measuring 4.2 and 4.4 I had endoscopy I had hpolyri virus and doctor gave me medicine .I had redness at the tip of my penis and started to get itching in my genitals and it's been 2 months that my redness has not gone I have completed the course now I see small blister on the shaft of my penis when I take medicine. I changed my medicine from allopathy to homeopathy after completing the course of 14 days for h pylori and kidney stones again I took kidney stone medicine .My age is 25 I am afraid of STD/hiv More details about the presenting complaint: I have pain in urinatination. Redness at the tip of penis and itching in back and also in genital. Rashes at the back and allergy Previous history of the same issue: Had a kidney stone Current medications: homeopathic Hydrangea arborescens berberis vulgaris Lab tests performed: Endoscopy Urine test Ultrasound.
I am doing the exercises suddenly comes the back pain I will struggled saviour in two or three days .and after it will be a little bit pain rising pls help.
My grandmother has back pain from last 4 months when she take medicine in 3 4 days the pain reduce but after few days it's start again what I do help please.
I am suffering from viral fever what can I do for recovery fast and I feel also weakness head heavy.
It is a type of surgery, which involves the usage of small tubes, surgical instruments and video cameras for operations through small incisions or cuts in your body.
Even though laparoscopy is a very popular form of surgery, there are quite a few myths associated with it, which are:
- Myth: If you've undergone multiple abdominal surgeries in the past, you can't opt for a laparoscopy: The truth is that you can go for a laparoscopy even if you've gone through multiple surgeries previously, irrespective of the location or size of the previous incisions. This is done through the use of a special instrument, called a microlaparscope that enables safe entry into the abdomen of the patient.
- Myth: If you're overweight or underweight, you can't undergo a laparoscopy: No matter if you're obese or too thin, you can still undergo a laparoscopy as the tools used for this surgical procedure are available in different lengths and sizes, and can be adjusted as per the body type of the patient before the incision is made.
- Myth: The images taken through a laparoscope are of poor quality: This is not true. In fact, the visuals obtained through a laparoscope are clearer and much more accurate when compared to those obtained via an open surgery. The visuals of a video laparoscopy provide a detailed magnification of even those parts of the area that are inaccessible by the human eye.
Though different people experience the surgery differently due to difference in health conditions, there are some points everyone should know about a laparoscopic surgery.
- The problems that laparoscopy addresses: Conditions like ectopic pregnancy, endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disorders are generally treated using laparoscopic surgery. Moreover, laparoscopy is also used to remove the gallbladder, appendix, patches of endometriosis or detect adhesions, fibroids and cysts. Also a biopsy of the organs inside the abdomen can be done through laparoscopy.
- The duration of your stay in hospital: Usually performed on an outpatient basis (release on the same day as the surgery), a laparoscopic surgery may require you to stay overnight at the hospital if your condition requires a complex or lengthy surgery. Moreover, if the doctor feels that a bowel resection or partial bowel resection needs to be performed, you may have to stay at the hospital for a few days.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!