Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdep G KhuleYour feedback matters!
I have to make my face smoother and pretty and my face has a lot of pimples. How can I remove it please give answer to my question.
I have lost my hairs a lot how can I prevent that actually I think its because of taking allot of medicines as I was suffering from allergy.
I am 25 years old male and have a stone problem for last couple of days. What should I do. please give suggestion?
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.
I have non alcoholic grade 1 fatty liver and doctor prescribed me to change my life style And one doctor prescribed me tab livapt And another doctor prescribed me tab liv. 52 Please suggest me which one is better And please give the difference between them.
My period started on 17th april. On 29th april I had unprotected intercourse with my boyfriend and consumed ipill within 7 hours. I have done four pregnancy test last on 15th june all shows negative. After april I have no periods and heavy watery discharge from vagina and cramps.
How to Whitening a Skin which is Tan by Sun. I was too Fair till my 4 std. After it bcoz of Sun my skin has been Tan.
I am from kolkata and my age is 28+ and facing a issue. I am getting white hair very frequently and some white hairs in chest as well, please suggest.
Hello doctor! My vagina s itching for past 4 days .im frequently urinating. Pls Tel solution Is der any problem in?
Growth hormone count is less. What could be problem? he is 12years am and more than 5feet in height.
My hairs are falling rapidly and getting thinner day by day even I do apply hair oils nd other useful remedies. What should I do? Please help.
I am diabetic patient age 60. I'm suffering from diabetic problem since 10 years and I changed lot of medicines and now I'm using reclimet 500 mg morning and evening, istamet 500 mg at afternoon. My diabetic level is morning fasting160 and after eating food 200 bp level is normal. Diabetic levels are not decreasing .plz help me to maintain diabetic level .can I change medicine please suggest me tablets for me. please change my medicine for me to control diabetes and suggest me healthy diet. Thank you.
I am overweight and I can not seem to control my weight at all. And it is a big problem for me. Please suggest how to control my weight.
I have more blackheads on my nose so please tell me some ayurvedic treatment to get rid of from this.
I'm a diabetic patient and I used to take Lantus solostar at night for a couple of years, recently I changedmy my injection to Ryzodeg which is a mixture of insulin aspart and insulin degludec. My insulin is not stable now and increases or decreases. What do I do?
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome also known as Polycystic Ovarian Disease manifests in multiple cysts covering the ovaries, filled with immature follicles (eggs) accompanied by hormonal abnormalities and irregularities in ovulation and menstruation.
While PCOS falls into a group of conditions which don’t have a cure as such, there are natural ways to manage this condition so you don’t experience any symptoms and can get pregnant if you choose to.
What to do?
1. Avoid coffee, alcohol, soft drinks, sugar and juices containing sugar, refined
carbs (white bread, biscuits, chocolate, lollies etc…).
2. Eat small protein rich meals every 3 hours to balance your blood sugar.
3. Exercise regularly – cardio and weights (the more muscles you have the
more fat you’ll burn).
4. Add cinnamon to your cooking. It has been found to improve insulin
sensitivity in women with PCOS.
5. Excess androgen production has been shown to favorably react to intake of
licorice so include some fresh licorice from an organic store.
6. Reduce stress with yoga, mediation, breathing exercises, 8 hours of sleep,
regular exercise, lavender, lemon balm and chamomile tea.
7. Take a good quality multivitamin and fish oil (make sure it’s been tested for
mercury and stabilized with vitamin E).
8. Eat more: adzuki beans, basil, cayenne, chestnut, chives, eggplant, garlic,
ginger, kohlrabi, leek, nutmeg, pepper, rice, rosemary, spearmint and