Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J. M. Mhatre
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. J. M. MhatreYour feedback matters!
I hv many marks on my face. please suggest me good cream or any think tha remove my mark frm my face.
Can any one tell me the solution for that getting rid of severe headache after completion of my work at the day ending.
Hello, How can I grow my beard? Because my beard is not growing properly. Can you please help me out.
My mother is having the problem of urinary incontinence. Is there any treatment for this? Should she take any dietary precaution? Also her weight has also reduced over the past 2-3 years. Please guide. Thankyou.
Food khane ke baad ulti ata hai aur pet me chubh raha hai aur 2 roti se adhik nahi khaya jata.kya karu?
Hi One month Se mere gala mie halka sa dard hie or gale kharish hie jab mie sass lyta hu tyo gala shukha sa lagta hie mene doctor ko b dikhay th uno ny mujh levocetirizine tablets ip 5 mg di ti mujh 10 days hogy tablet lyty lykin abi tak gala tik nahi hua ples ap koi suggestions dijye.
What is use of estraval 2 mg 1 tablet × 28 days. Is this tablet helpful for ovary cyst & solve rupture problem Endo size is 5.5 mm on 12 day Please reply.
I am very ill please tell me medicine to increase my stamina body and personality please plz tell me sasti and satik medicine ji thanks sir.
The internet is full of various weight loss tips most of which are unrealistic and unpractical. So here I list some practical tips for weight reduction.
1. Set a goal which is realistic- unrealistic goals of losing 10 kgs in a month will lead you to fad diets which are unhealthy and unsustainable. Set a goal which is real. Weight loss of 2-3 kgs is considered practical.
2. Stay away from quick solutions- don’t go for fad diets, mono diets, ketogenic diets etc. These diets are not going to solve your problem but instead might create other health complications. Hence go for balanced diet. The key is to reduce the amount of calorie intake to the amount of calories burnt.
3. Consult a dietician/nutritionist- consult a dietician or nutritionist to get a personalized diet plan that suits your needs and lifestyle. This will help to learn in details about the weight loss process, will help you to stay focused and also learn the caloric values of your home dishes and to control your cravings and how to maintain your calorie intake.
4. Avoid commercially available foods. Opt for homemade foods.
5. Anticipate plateaus- they are common to all. They occur due to accumulation of water as fat is used up. Increase exercise in this period to help get rid of this water and restart weight reduction.
6. Avoid a sepearate menu for yourself, instead adapt your dietary needs from the regularly prepared family dishes.
7. When eating away from home, avoid excesses but do not get upset if you miss your diet plan. Adjust the following day’s menu or the remaining part of the day’s diet to compensate for the occasional excess calorie intake.
8. Avoid use of appetite depressants and such type of medications. The unnatural practices may do more harm than good.
9. Include physical activities in your daily regime. Be it running, jogging, cycling, swimming or any outdoor sport you like.
10. Avoid binging. Your self-determination and mental control will see you through.
Make weight loss a healthy and sustainable process, you are sure to enjoy it lifelong.