Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. J. M. MhatreYour feedback matters!
I am married for past 6 months. But from last 3 days I and my wife are unable to have sex it looks as if the vagina is blocked it pains burning sensation etc what to do is it any disease or problem whom to consult. Can you help me please.
I am a 22 year old male. I have eczema on my foot. I have taken homeopathic as well as allopathic remedies but non of it seems to work for me. Is there any permanent home made cure for this or any other suggestions would be helpful.
I am 34 years old male and I have lots of lipomas about 3-4 cm on my hands and body since last 12 years. How to treat it without any surgery? Or any treatment in homeopathic?
I'm having trouble gaining weight. My body type is ectomorph. I workout and managed to gain 3-4 kgs but every time I hit 44 kg I get cold and cough and need to stop workout for 4-5 days and start losing weight rapidly. My diet includes milk, peanut butter and rajma and other staple diet. What is the solution to gain more efficiently?
I think I got some dust elergie do I have to consult a doctor immediately r can I use any precaution methods now.
In today’s stressful environment, more and more people are being diagnosed with psychological disorders such as insomnia and depression. Neither of the two are things which people feel lucky to possess. However, it is interesting to note that there is a link between the two conditions. Also, the problems are a lot more common than a person is likely to first think; 80% of depressed people suffer from chronic insomnia!
For a long time until recently, many people were of the opinion that most depressed people were insomniac. But that is not really correct. The two issues do overlap to a large extent, but they are different from each other. Again, that does not mean one cannot affect the other.
When a person has depression, one of the main things that he or she can experience is a lack of pleasure from the activities and happenings which occur in his or her daily life. Similarly, when a person does not get enough sleep or even just cannot sleep, he or she is quite likely to display a tendency to worry. Often, worrying sets the stage for depression to develop in the person. In fact, doctors have observed that people who do not sleep enough are more likely to undergo treatment for depression than the others.
Recent findings have concluded that when a person sleeps better, the case of depression also shows an uptick. In addition to this, the habit of sleeping well can also go quite a long way to make sure that a person does not relapse into depression. According to some sleep therapies, people who suffer from lack of sleep are advised to follow a systematic routine of getting to bed and getting out of bed. Activities including reading in bed or watching TV after going to bed must be avoided. While there are various means to help a person sleep better, the choice as to which one would suit a person in the best possible way is only best decided by the person’s personal doctor. What is for sure is the fact that a person can effectively sleep to a better life!
So, it can be said that if a person wants to cure his/her depression and enjoy life being peppy, napping away is not such a bad idea after all. Having said that, everything is good only up to a certain limit! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Hi. I am married, and my husband's age is 30, we are married since 3 years. My husband is very less interested in sex and my friends says their husbands do sex daily. I wanna make my husband sex addict, please guide me how.
I am diabetic my sugar is around 250 to 300 pp fasting 190 recently iam taking gemer m2 but after taking this tablet I did not feel well I feel very weak from inside please tel me should I continue its use or recommend me another tablet.
Sir, Im sagar shelake nd dear is black spot coming on my face so please suggest mi for the home made therapy to help to remove it.
I am 24 years old male working in night shifts in a BPO. My sleep structure is very irregular. Could this be affecting my body and my stamina?
My skin is very sensitive. I get lots of white heads which turns into pimples later and leaves my skin with red spot and bumps im really fed up of this problem. Please help me to get my clear skin permanently.
Hi Dr. I'm 23 years old female my problem z that I'm becoming too much of fat day by day can I get any solution to burn fat.
When you decide to donate an organ that could make someone normal again, you are actually giving the gift of life, even after you are long gone. Organ donation is the preservation of organs after someone's death, and a cause supported by many people around the world.
Read on to find out everything there is to know about organ donation!
- What is Organ Donation?: Organ donation is the process of pledging your organs through recognised institutions, so that the same may be used after your demise. This pledge usually allows the transplant of healthy organs as well as tissue that can be used to benefit someone who has been going through life without the said organs or without properly functioning ones. While some donations like the kidney as well as some part of the lungs can be done while the donor is still living, most of these transplants happen after the person's death.
- Types of Donation: There are three ways in which one can donate organs. The first is brain stem method where the person's brain activity has stopped due to an injury. In such a case, the heart and other organs may still be working due to life support system like a ventilator. The next method is circulatory death where a cardiac arrest gives rise to the complete loss of function in one's heart and lungs, which can lead to a state where the person cannot be revived. The third kind is living donation like kidney transplant or a small section of one's liver or lungs.
- Importance of Organ Donation: The importance of organ donation cannot be stressed enough. This potentially lifesaving act can help in bringing back someone's sight or give them a heart that beats normally. With organ donation like kidney transplant, one will not need to go through dialysis again. Also, organ donation can save much time, money and effort in painful treatments and give the person a whole new lease of life. It is also important because it ensures that the vital organs are used by a needy person even after the death of the donor.
- Importance of Physical Health: The physical health of the person is important in such cases because the donation should not have negative implications for the wellbeing of the patient. Through a system of donor assessment, the donor is checked for infections and other ailments including HIV so that the same are not passed on to the patient.
- Organs that you can donate: Starting from the eyes to the kidney, lungs, heart, pancreas, intestines, bones, as well as bone marrow and even the skin and corneas, one can donate a number of organs.