Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Indresh Kulashrestha
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Indresh KulashresthaYour feedback matters!
I have cockatiel bird around 2 years. Last few weeks the feathers getting loss like anything. And feather loss in back and tail also. Is it because of summer or non-air circulation or disease? How to prevent this? Please advice asap.
Sir Meri colony k ek dog ko khujli ho gyi h men usko neomak dwai bhi di pr vo think nhi ho rha please meri help kijey Mai animals ko tklif Mai nhi dekh skti Sir please please please help me.
My dog has a constant constipation and irregular bowel resultant very often skips meals? I find it very hard to feed her since often times food gets wasted...
Hello sir, mere pass ek dog hai jarman safd female uska miting krwana hai ghar par or ek male bhi hai par kaise krwaye aap help kr sakte hai.
I have two pets male and female. Since three days both are suffering from cough. I gave medicine aconite-625 and cetrizine for them since yesterday. Now male one is not eating Please. Suggest me what to do.
1. Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water all the time.
2. Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside.
3. Take walks during the cooler hours of the day. Avoid 5-7 pm evening as the steam emitting from the road can kill your pet with heat stroke!
4. When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like coal tar roads) because it can burn your dog's paws.
5. If you feel it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet - make sure your pet has a means of cooling off.
6. Keep your dog free of external insects (fleas, ticks) - consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet.
7. Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats (talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's appropriate for your pet).
8. If you have a short nose breed like pugs or bulldogs, keep a Turkish towel with you whenever traveling. Whenever you notice he/she is panting heavily, you can soak the towel in water and wrap it around his body to have a local cooling effect.