Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Iliyas S. ShaikhYour feedback matters!
I am in great trouble. I have been ill for 6 months. Headache,heaviness in head, low mood, weak sleeping, weakness in talking, no mood to meet anybody, unable to do my routine work.in treatment. Taking medicine regularly, but no improvement. It has happened 5 times before now in 2006,2007,2010,2013 & 2014. But became cure after treatment in 3-4 months every time. But this time no relief after treatment. Feeling very helpless, weakness by physically and mentally. I have gave up my profession of private teaching. A private school was run by me. But nowadays it fully closed because of my absence. Present days are very horrible, hopeless,useless, meaningless.what to do is the biggest question for me. Please help me doctor.
I am 22 year old and I am suffering from dry cough from last 20 days. And I take some cough syrup but I can't feel any relief in dry cough. Please help me.
From last 5 days I started workout 30-40 min walking and thn 30 mins ex my weight is 65 kgs height 157 cm and m 21 years of age. In morning I drink 2 glass of warm water then oats in evening I take my lunch one chapati and sbji at night sometimes I tk my dinner sometimes not This is my routine I want to ask with this routine can I loose weight and how much and in hw many days? Should I also take fat burners for quick and effective results. please help me!
My mind is good. But I am not interested in study. I forgot every thing after one day. No feelings sleepy. Every time feeling weakness.Please reply me.
Will the coconut milk method for straightening hair work out well and see results permanent? Can I maintain it life long?
I am suffering from hyper tension diabetes and obesity since last 8 to 10 years treatment going on through allopathic medicine suggest also breathing problem called sleep apnea and also taking medicine of thyroid.
Hi sir I'm 26 and suddenly from one month consistently my bp is above normal sometimes the diastolic varies from 90-99 and the systolic varies from 120-140. I'm taking 2-3 cloves of garlic everyday but the bp continues to worry me. I've also changed my eating habits too. I'm unable to sleep till 5 am and getting up at 1 pm. I'm feeling difficulty in breathing too. Suggest me some useful remedies to get rid of this problem.
I am 36 yrs married, having erection problem, having habit of mastrubating frm 15 yrs, need solution for this.
I am suffering from when I talk with my girlfriend like romance. My pennis out some liquid. Is this problem to my health or sex life. Can give me a suggestion for that what I do for stopping it.
The way your day starts can affect your entire day and nothing is worse than fighting constipation in the morning. Along with a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen and bloating, constipation can also cause mood swings and lower your attention span. While laxatives can be temporary quick fixes, they can worsen the problem over time.
Hence, it is better to treat this disorder with a few simple lifestyle changes and home remedies.
- Eat plenty of fibre: A bad diet is one the key factors triggering constipation. Fibre not only fills the stomach, but also helps add bulk to your stool making it easier to pass. Ideally, a person should have 20-40 grams of fibre a day. If you suffer from chronic constipation, you can increase this amount a little as well. As an easy way to increase your fibre consumption is ensure that you eat some form of raw salad with every meal. Other foods that are rich in fibre are oats, almonds, cereals, beans, lentils and fruits.
- Ginger tea or mint tea: Ginger is a warming herb, which when had in form of tea can make the body generate more internal heat. This helps activate the digestion process and thereby relieves constipation. The menthol in peppermint has an antispasmodic effect that helps relax the digestive tract muscles and makes it easier for stool to pass through. Dandelion tea can also be used as a mild natural laxative.
- Castor oil: Castor oil is a popular natural laxative. This is because one of the components of this oil helps stimulate the small and large intestine. To benefit from castor oil, have 1 or 2 teaspoons of the oil on an empty stomach. You should be able to pass stool within about 8 hours.
- Drink plenty of water: Water not only hydrates the body, but also helps food move along the digestive system. Without adequate water, the stool is likely to be hard and difficult to pass. Ideally, you should drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Do not count artificially sweetened beverages as part of this count as they can actually cause constipation instead of ease it.
- Warm lemon water: Lemon juice helps stimulate the digestive system and hence is ideal for treating constipation. When mixed with warm water, it can help eliminate toxins from the body. Adding a little honey to the mixture can also work as a mild laxative. Alternatively, you could add salt in place to honey as this encourages the bowel muscle contraction and is rich in magnesium. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
Now a days my patience are getting loose and loose I do much hand practices. How can I control my daily sex.
I am 21 year old male. I have knee pain for some 3 days. I tried some pain killers but they didn't work and the pain is still there. What to do? Please suggest?
If you notice any of the following, visit your dentist immediately
Gums that bleed easily
Red, swollen, tender gums
Gums that have pulled away from the teeth
Persistent bad breath or bad taste
Permanent teeth that are loose or separating
Any change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite
Any change in the fit of partial dentures
It is possible to have gum disease and have no warning signs. That is one reason why regular dental checkups and periodontal examinations are very important
Remember: You don’t have to lose teeth to gum disease. Brush your teeth twice a day, clean between your teeth daily, eat a balanced diet, and schedule regular dental visits for a lifetime of healthy smiles.