Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ikshita AsgekarYour feedback matters!
New study published in Journal of Biological Chemistry, NewYork, that "Lack of Vitamin-A found in many fruits, vegetables, meat & dairy products may be also the one factor in development of Diabetes(type-2)". Vitamin A helps to boosts the activity of Beta cells(Insulin producing cells).
I am hypothyroid since before pregnancy. Right now I am 19 weeks pregnant. At 7 week pregnancy checked my thyroid and it came 7.7 so my endocrinologist prescribed mon to fri 100 and sat sun 200 mcg od thyronorm after taking this dose my tsh was 0.4 which was good so Dr. Asked me to continue same and after one month my tsh came low o.1 so Dr. Decreased dose n made it mon to sat 100 and only on sunday 200. After taking this dose last week my tsh came high 6.63 so he agn started same dose mon to fri 100 and sat sun 200. Now my gynaec say to take 125 mcg daily and endocrinologist says to take mon to fri 100 and sat sun 200. Whom shud I follow? I am worried that wudnt be 125 mcg daily low as thyronorm needed more as pregnancy progresses? I just want my baby to be healthy so v.tense and concerned.
I am 27 Years old Female and suffering from PCOD for last 5 years. I am having midterm bleeding and have taken homeopathy also for 2 years but no cure. Suggest me to get rid of this problem.
Am. 29 years. Army man from kerala. My wife delivery date was Oct 4 2015. But one week before she felt small pain in her stomach. And we went to our doctor. scaling the doctor said. Our child is died inside the uterus. The cause of death is unknown. During her pregnancy period there is no complication seen in scanning. And other tests. Like thyroid, sugar, pressure. But we were confused about the reason behind. It. doctor please give me your valuable answer for this problem. And how many months gap you recommended for the next baby?
What is the cause of irregular in menstrual cycle? What precautions should I take. please sugest some good medicine.
For most of us it is important that we can give our female partners that much needed release, but it is not always the case that they attain it. An orgasm is a sexual release that is highly intense in nature and something a person reaches as a normal culmination of the act of having sexual intercourse. Yet, there are many conditions where women do not orgasm. This may be due to a condition known as orgasmic dysfunction or anorgasmia, or even due to stress and anxiety or other chronic health issues. Whatever the reason may be not being able to reach an orgasm after attaining the peak of your excitement and ample stimulation can be quite a dampener. So, here are the myths and truths about female orgasms.
- No orgasm is not abnormal: There is nothing wrong with a woman who cannot reach an orgasm merely through intercourse. This is a major myth that medical science seeks to debunk. To begin with, there are only about a third of women who can reach an orgasm with the help of intercourse. A third can reach orgasm during intercourse, but they do need extra stimulation. A third can reach an orgasm only with the help of manual or oral stimulation.
- It's all in the mind: Anyone who thinks that not being able to have an orgasm is a matter of being in a psychological space where it does not happen, could be mistaken. While stress could result in a few episodes where the female cannot achieve an orgasm, there is an actual condition that encompasses the problem of not being able to orgasm. This is called anorgasmia which could be global (never had an orgasm), or situational (cannot achieve orgasms in certain situations). This condition is tied to the mental and physical condition of the female in question.
- Frigid or suffering from relationship problems: This is yet another myth that many people harbour. A female may be perfectly normal and happy in her relationship. There may be many other causes for not being able to achieve an orgasm including side effects of certain types of medication, or due to the presence of other chronic ailments.
- Nothing one can do about It: Well, this one is a major myth. If the female is not being able to orgasm, then there is plenty that one can do about it. To begin with, the woman can try relaxation techniques. Also, her partner can encourage her to try other means of stimulation like manual stimulation, or oral stimulation.
It is important to address issues like intimacy and not being able to orgasm with your doctor and your partner with the help of counselling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 28 February and after 5 hours she took unwanted 72 then the very next day she complained about the headache she did not vomited on that day. Now on her period day 3 march she was not conceive period, on 4 march suddenly in morning she complained about vomiting about 4 times and still not get period on time. What can I do now? Is this ok or not?
My wife is 40 years old and she is not getting proper period. She has decided to be pregnant next year. Will there be any problem ? Please help.
I have white discharge problem without consulting doctor shall I use clindamycin cream and or else other prescription given to others.
Can drinking green tea 5 times a day cause delay in pregnancy, and side effects after getting pregnant.
I have pcos with hypothyroid and also fatty liver, facial hair growth, acne problem. I want to loose weight.
My question to gynecologist that a punjabi girl her age is 44. She is late in her marriage and want to marry with me. My age is 40 which I am 75 born. She fear that we can't give birth to children because of this she is into fearing stage and not able to take the right steps please should I marry her. Should can enjoy sex life after marriage and have at least 2 children what will be right for me and also want give suggestions to her. In her fearing stage she going through.
I am having continuous periods (for about 15 days now), in little amounts and then again it stops. I have an irregulatory issue but this time its a bit different where it starts and then stops. Its continuing for about 15 days now. I am 37 years old and a mother of a 8 year old daughter. Please advice as I am utterly tensed.
I am female suffering from pcos and thyroid I want to undergo for laser hair removal procedure for unwanted hair please tell me price for the procedure and success rate in my case .thanks.
My cousin aarushi is 21 years old n she used abortion pills two weeks before .she is still bleeding. Anything that can stop this bleeding. please recommend any medicine that she can use.
My wife is 32 years old, she is about 107 kg weight & height 5'5" Also not consuming pregnancy. She is not doing any exercise also. Consulted many doctors about pregnancy but they are saying about test tube baby, which is so costly. What should I do.
A pain in the back can make even small, daily activities like bathing, getting dressed or even bending down to pick up things difficult. A quick and thorough treatment of such problems can prevent the problem from worsening. In such cases, there is an obvious need to exercise the lower back muscles. However, before performing these exercises, a lot of preparation is required to get your back into shape. Taking enough time to warm up and stretch the muscles can make a significant difference between helping and making the problem worse.
Why should you exercise your lower back?
The main reason for exercising the lower back region is to make it move gently through all types of motion so that it can have a greater range of movement during daily activities. Core strengthening exercises and stretches are recommended to prevent back pain. While doing these exercises, try avoiding activities that cause pain or discomfort. Pain is a sign of problem and one must be careful to avoid it during these exercises as it shows that you are hurting yourself in some way or the other.
Activities to be followed:
The following activities can help in increasing the flow of blood to the sore areas of your back and prepare for more activity, thus reducing the chance of aggravation.
- Soak in a tub of water: Fill a tub with water to a level that you will tend to float and thus reduce the force of gravity on your spine and muscles. Epsom salt can be added to relax the muscles. Do not to sit up too high in as it can cause stress to the low back discs. Slide down low enough so that the back is allowed to flatten a small amount, thus reducing disc and muscle stress.
- Use local heat to reduce muscle spasms: Soak a large towel with hot water and wring it out. Place it on the low back where your pain is located. You can also place a damp towel in the microwave oven long enough so as to heat the towel. Be careful not to overheat the towel. Place the warm cloth on the area of your pain for about ten minutes.
- Hip slides: Lie on your back. First move one hip and then the other towards your shoulders. Raise your right hip towards the right shoulder and then the left hip towards the left shoulder. Raise one of your hips and then the other up off the floor so that your back twists a little. Raise the right hip off from the floor and then do the same with your left hip.
- Windmill: This is a general back exercise. Create big circles with your arms by rotating them in clockwise and anticlockwise circles.
These activities are an excellent way to reduce back spasms and the stress on your back.