Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
What are the symptoms of typhoid My brother is feeling not so good He is suffering from weakness , vomit , headache . So what should we do to make it better.
My pimple problem increasing day by day firstly pimple are occurring and then goes away leaving marks on my face like a dana which is brownish like what I should do to remove it from my face and to make my face radiant.
My age is 25 height 5 ft weight 60 above. My problem is weight n stomach fat both of them increase. And my breast size also increase please get me any suggestion for wait loose n decrease the size of my breast.
Hello doctor I am 27 years old male suffering due to depression. I also face first stroke which is similar to epilepsy before 2 years but my ctscan, eeg ,mri reports are normal ,doctor recommend me 1 etillam 0.5 capsule at night, I take it since last 4 months, is there any safe alternative to this capsule without side effect ,please help me thanks in advance.
Iam having head ache and always vomiting blood vomiting and not able to slep what should I have to do to get a god slep.
My height in not growing well. I am not toll as much as others in my circle. How can my hight grow up?
Fasting serum insulin is 21, fbs is 73. I am on metformin 500 twice daily and folic avid once a day. 6-6afc. Am I having pcos. Please advice am i on rihgt track.
In today's stress filled life, most of us struggle from a number of problems, be it physiological or psychological. Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled ejaculation that occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual intercourse. 1 out of the 3 men faces this problem. If it is happening on a regular basis then it is a cause of concern.
Causes for premature ejaculation:
- Abnormal hormone level
- Abnormal levels of brain chemicals
- Thyroid problem
- Damage of nervous system
- Infection in the urethra or prostate
- Erectile dysfunction
- Anxiety about intercourse
- Cultural guilt related to sexual pleasure
- Relationship problems
This problem can be treated using modern techniques like sex therapy, medication or cognitive behaviour therapy. Our ancient Indian literature like 'kamasutra' describes various methods of Ayurvedic treatment by combining various herbs and natural ingredients.
Following are some of the Ayurvedic ingredients for treating premature ejaculation:
- Safed musli (Chlorphytum Borivillianum) - It is a small herbs rich in saponnins. It acts as natural source of antioxidants.
- Kali musli (Curculigo Orchiodes) - It is a small herb rich natural tannins. It's a small shrub having thick leaves.
- Semal musli( Salmalia Malabarica) - It is a herb the extracts of which contains tannic acid and gallic acid as active chemicals.
- Gokshur( Tribulus Terrestris) - It is a herb that acts as a urinary bladder cleanser.
- Shatavari( Asparagus Racemosus) - It is a herb that helps overcome physical weakness.
- Ashwagandha( Withania Somniferum) - It is a dense and hairy shrub that boosts stamina, gives rejuvenation and helps in secretion of semen.
- Akarkara( Anacyclus Pyrethrum) - It is a hairy shrub that improves the level of stamina.
- Jaiphal( Myristica Fragrans)- The barks and leaves of jaiphal boosts energy and fights microbial infections.
The above mentioned ingredients can be combined together in form of a churan and can be taken to overcome the problem of premature ejaculation. Ayurveda is one of the oldest forms of medicine providing natural solution with no side effects. Hence it should be given a preference over the modern techniques.
So how can we get rid of hair fall?
* know your diet - your diet should consist of proteins, vitamins and minerals
*walk as much as you can - if you don't get time to exercise than do vigorous walking when you can
* never skip your meal
Note: the state of hair fall comes from lack of nutrition or hormonal changes such as hypothyroidism whinghch is a very common issue in our daily society, so please try to have a professional diet schedule and live an hair fall free life.