Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Hiral BhattYour feedback matters!
Infertility is a condition, which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
- Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right time. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life, such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right time.
- Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
- Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
- Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
- Hysteroscopic surgery: This is a last resort, which is taken only when there are significant problems such as intrauterine scar tissue, uterine septum or endometrial polyps.
- IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am 24 years old. I feel my weight is increasing very speedily so is taking nutri slim good for health. Could I be able to lose my weight through nutri slim?
I am in depression from a long time nearly from 5 years. Day by day problem is getting worsened. I am full of negativeness .i just like to be alone. L lack words while speaking. I have habit of pre thinking about everything that I am going to do. It has effected my life so much that I always want to be alone. I fear about my family when I wiil not have any job what will be condition. I keep myself busy in mobile. This has worsened my thinking power. I am getting addicted to chat to girls only. Filled of sexual thoughts about every single girl I talk. I know I am doing wrong bt unable to control myself .As while seeing any girl I get sexually attracted. I started masturbating since I was 15 year old. I do nearly everyday even I dream a lot. There is no day that I dotn dream any bad dreams .Also have habit of nail biting, lips biting, biting inner part of cheeks. Im gud in study but these thing have effected my mind a lot. Please help me. I have gone to any dctr because of having not enough money. What to do.
I'm 22 years old, suffering with back pain. Pain usually comes on either side of vertebrate. I used to do exercise 6 months ago but due to this pain I quited it off. I play volleyball everyday and still continuing. Makes hard to stand for longer time. This pain was started when I was doing exercise.
Hi, I'm 27 years old from couple of months I have a very bad stomach pain vomiting and loose motion and I drink a lot even my food intake has reduced and also I have lost weight and strength.
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is defined as blood pressure higher than 140/90 mm hg. Hypertensive disorders in pregnancy are a major cause of maternal, fetal and neonatal morbidity and mortality, both in developing and developed countries. Hypertension is the most common medical problem in pregnancy.
If high blood pressure continues after 20 weeks of pregnancy, preeclampsia and other complications can develop.
What causes high blood pressure during pregnancy?
According to the national heart, lung, and blood institute (nhlbi), there are several possible causes of high blood pressure during pregnancy.
- being overweight or obese
- failing to stay active
- drinking alcohol
- first-time pregnancy
- a family history of pregnancy-related hypertension
- carrying more than one child
- assistive technology (such as ivf)
- maternal age is also a factor, with pregnant women over the age of 40 being more at risk.
# use a sitting or semi-reclining position so that the arm to be used is at the level of the heart.
# do not take the bp in the upper arm with the woman on her side, as this will give falsely lower readings.
What are the complications of high blood pressure during pregnancy?
- if high blood pressure continues after 20 weeks of pregnancy, there can be complications. Preeclampsia can develop.
What is preeclampsia?
This condition can cause serious damage to your organs, including your brain and kidneys. Preeclampsia is also known as toxemia or pregnancy-induced hypertension. Preeclampsia with seizures becomes eclampsia. This can be fatal.
Thorough prenatal care, including regular doctor’s visits, should be able to address preeclampsia symptoms. Symptoms include:
@protein in a urine sample
Abnormal swelling in hands and feet
Preventing high blood pressure during pregnancy:
Common risk factors for high blood pressure, such as obesity and a history of high blood pressure, can be minimized through diet and exercise. Of course, during pregnancy, it is inevitable that you will gain some weight. It’s recommended that pregnant women consult with their doctor to identify a weight gain target that is healthy for them.
Dietary guidelines for pregnant women vary from person to person. Speak with a nutritionist who will keep your specific height and weight in mind when creating a nutrition plan for you.
The nhlbi emphasizes that it’s important to take steps to lessen your risk of high blood pressure. You should steer clear of smoking and drinking alcohol, both of which have been known to raise blood pressure.
Pregnancy causes hormone shifts, as well as psychological and physical changes. This can bring on stress, which can make high blood pressure harder to manage. Try stress reduction techniques such as yoga and meditation.
Management depends on the woman's bp, gestational age and blood flow in the placenta. Non-pharmacological management is recommended for many women but is not recommended when there is the presence of associated maternal and fetal risk factors. Non-pharmacological management includes close supervision, limitation of activities, and some bed rest in the left lateral position.
All pregnant women should receive antenatal education so that they are aware of the symptoms associated with pre-eclampsia, its importance, and the need to obtain medical advice.
Such symptoms include:
Visual problems: blurred vision or flashing before the eyes.
Severe epigastric pain.
Sudden swelling of the face, hands or feet.
Women who are at high risk of pre-eclampsia are recommended to take 75 mg aspirin daily from 12 weeks of gestation to delivery. Such women are those with:
- hypertension or pre-eclampsia/eclampsia in a past pregnancy.
- chronic kidney disease.
- autoimmune disease (eg, systemic lupus erythematosus (sle) or antiphospholipid syndrome).
- diabetes mellitus (both type 1 or 2).
- chronic hypertension.
Women should also take 75 mg aspirin daily from the 12th week if they have any two of the following features:- in their first pregnancy.
- aged ≥40 years.
- previous pregnancy >10 years ago.
- body mass index (bmi) of ≥35 kg/m2 at booking.
- family history of pre-eclampsia.
- multiple pregnancy.
Medication for high blood pressure during pregnancy:
Some traditional blood pressure medications can cause problems in pregnant women should be avoided when you are pregnant:
-angiotensin receptor blockers
These drugs in particular will be passed through the bloodstream to the developing baby. They can negatively impact the baby’s health. These medications may also cause blood to thin, which can compromise the mother’s ability to carry the baby to term.
Methyldopa and labetalol are both drugs that have been deemed safe for use to manage blood pressure during pregnancy.
Talk to your doctor about how to control your blood pressure if you develop hypertension during pregnancy.
High blood pressure during pregnancy doesn’t usually lead to serious problems. However, if it goes untreated, hypertension can become life-threatening for both mother and baby.