Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hiral Bhatt
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Hiral BhattYour feedback matters!
I am 30 yes old male. I am having heavy back pain after driving for an hour. I use to work in marketing so am travelling a lot for the job.
In India, National Doctor’s Day is observed on the 1st of July to memorialize the death anniversary of the legendary physician Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy. Dr. Roy was honored with the Bharat Ratna Award in 1961 owing to his immense contribution to the field of medical science. After his death (1st July 1961), the Govt. of India marked this day as Doctor’s Day in 1991 as a tribute to him.
Someone once said, “Some heroes don’t wear capes, we call them doctors!”, and rightly so. The medical profession is perhaps the most prestigious yet challenging one. The role of a doctor includes removing the miseries and saving lives, and that is perhaps the reason why they are often considered equivalent to God.
In today’s world, owing to factors like hectic schedule, sedentary lifestyle, poor diet, poor hygiene, etc. people end up facing various health problems including high blood pressure (hypertension), diabetes, heart ailment, neurological problems, cancer and others. Therefore, the role of doctors has evolved over the years. In addition to providing quality treatment, a doctor also disseminates information on how to stay healthy it can be either through online and offline platforms.
Understanding the role of doctors
- They work hard to save lives: As more and more people suffer from a number of diseases, doctors work relentlessly to save lives of people. They work hard round the clock and take care of their patients. In case of emergencies or critical illness, doctors extend their support not just in treating the patient physically but by boosting the morale of people.
- They bring a change by improving lives: Doctors often share their expertise and viewpoints through the medium of educational articles and blogs, which enable patients in maintaining their health through self-care tips.
- They work on increasing the life expectancy: Doctors and medical professionals work hard on research and development of techniques and methods through which critical illness can be treated and rate of survival increases. Cancer survivors owe their survival usually to the doctors and new-age medical technology.
- Humanitarian work: Doctors have been associated with humanitarian work since time immemorial. Several campaign groups associated with wellness and health like diabetes, cancer draw membership from medical professionals. They publicize information and spread awareness about how one should avoid certain ailments through lifestyle changes. From working at relief camps to volunteering in different organizations, doctors play a vital role for all.
- Controlling epidemics: In case of an outbreak of certain diseases, valuable information is promulgated by health professionals which can help control the epidemic. Doctors put in their efforts to restrain the spread of such contagious diseases such as flu, SARS virus etc. by alerting the public to factors like poor hygiene and sanitation, etc.
Doctors are an important part of the society, as they help save lives. Moreover, with the advent of technology, people can connect with doctors from anywhere around the world. It has eased the boundaries between patients and doctors and has enabled patients to consult them in a cost-effective manner.