Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Himani SharmaYour feedback matters!
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Technique is the most advanced hair transplant technique.
FUE method of hair transplant is one of the most popular & advanced hair loss, male or female pattern baldness treatments offered at HairMD- hair transplant clinic in Pune with best, real and amazing hair transplant results. In the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Technique of hair transplant, each hair follicle is individually harvested from the scalp, using high precision, circular punches. It is then immediately transplanted back on bald patches on the scalp. This technique leaves no linear scars and is not very painful, which used to be the case previously with the strip harvesting or FUT hair transplant Technique. FUE is a highly advanced and minimally invasive hair transplant technique, hence also known as a scarless hair transplant. In this technique, Follicular units of hair are harvested individually from the donor area unlike the Strip Method, where a strip of tissue with hair follicular units is excised from the back of the scalp. Here instead of taking the Strip, small, precise motorized or manual punches are used to excise each hair graft individually and then transplanted.
The hairs which are to be used for transplantation can be taken from-
Donor area for hair transplant: The back & sides of the head (Occipital and Temporal Areas) - The hair in these areas remain unaffected by baldness. They are not susceptible to the action of DHT (DiHydroTestosterone), and thus don’t fall off. Hence they offer a good source of hair to be transplanted in the bald area.
- Beard for hair transplant - People with a good growth of beard hair have the added advantage of using the beard for hair transplant. Since the beard hairs are thicker and coarser than the scalp hair, mixing them with the scalp hair, gives us a great density and good coverage of the head. Once expertly mixed with the hair from the head, it is very difficult to distinguish them from the head hair when they start growing.
- Body Hairs for hair transplant - Chest, Axillary & Pubic Hair. As a last resort, when a large number of hairs are required to be transplanted, like in extreme severe baldness, we can also effectively use hair from the rest of the body to be transplanted on the head.
In order to achieve the best & real Fue hair transplant results-
And to be scientifically perfect, the bundles of hair that are harvested from the head are removed from the scalp and examined under a digital microscope before being transplanted. They are separated according to the number of hairs in each bundle.
Our hair on the head usually grows in bundles of 1’s, 2’s, 3’s & 4’s. These bundles are known as follicular units or hair grafts. It has been proved that the best & the most real looking hair transplant results are obtained when these hairs are transplanted, just as they are, in groups, without separating them. Also, the most natural & real hair transplant results are obtained, when the hairs are placed in the scalp, exactly the way they first grew on our head at birth. The front of our hairline is made up of single hair follicular units, the transition zone has a mixture of double hair and single hair follicle units and the rest of the hair behind that is a blend of all remaining hair. When this original pattern is not consciously followed by the doctor, the results are not natural & real and patients are disappointed. The success of hair transplant also depends on the angle and direction of the naturally growing hair. These are important facts that patients need to understand, before going in for a hair transplant. Normally, the hairs present in the hairline grow at a very acute angle of 15-20 degrees to the skin of the head. As we progress from the hairline to the crown, this angle subtly increases, eventually the hair becoming almost vertical in the crown. This gradual change is very subtle and for the transplant to look perfectly natural, this has to be kept in mind by the doctor.
The direction of the growing hair is also equally important. As we move from the center to the sides of the head, the direction changes from straight to sideways. The point at which this change starts happening is unique to every person and it is for the doctor to recognize this during the consultation. Following the natural direction of hair during hair transplantation, is one of the key factors which helps a doctor in giving a natural and artistically pleasing look to the hair transplanted.
In a hair transplant, the whole concept of designing the hairline & crown is based on the above two factors. When the doctor has a thorough knowledge of these rules of hair architecture, he is able to create the perfect hairlines & crowns and also add to the existing ones. HairMD India is the only one that considers all these factors, making it the most trusted name among the hair transplant clinics in Pune.
As a take- away message, there are 3 key points about FUE (follicular unit extraction) hair transplant to bear in mind:
There is no risk of a linear scar on the back of the head on in more simple words, this is no scar hair transplant surgery.
- There is minimal pain or painless surgery. The most you would feel would be that of an ant bite, during the administration of local anesthesia, after which there is no feeling of pain at all. During the surgery, you can read, converse with the doctor and staff, take a snack or lunch break, and return home in the evening without any problem. Also, post hair transplant pain in minimal & you can start working from next day with little precautions.
- Delightful and real looking results, and recovery within a very short period. You are ready for work the next day.
Actually I had sex with my girlfriend by using condom & she got pregnant and had miscarriage. Is condom not safe for sex? What was the reason to become pregnant. Please advise.
I am 30 year old woman. I hv 10 month old son. I daily breastfeed him and also give him food but now my husband wants to drink my breast milk so can I allow him to drink my breast milk?
I am 25 years old unmarried having problem with monthly menstruation. It lasts only for 2-3 days. What should I do?
Dear sir, I am female, 22 years old with 1 baby born of 10 months old. I am experiencing that my anus tube is slightly out and it pains when I sit, or lie down straightly, this is second time happening but it goes in again after few days approx- 10 days, please advise.
Hi. I am confusing so many doctors body give me suggestions not to go any doctor for a year and after that go for baseline test. Please give me right suggestions as my wife is not conceiving, her age is 25 yrs and her monthly periods are normal usually after 28days she has her cycle. And we are married and staying together from seven months.
I am feel pain in lower abdomen or pain during urine and for last year after sex my wife feel same problem is it a std. Or other serious disease.
Hi I am a 22 year old girl. I had sex with my partner five days ago and the condom failed in between , the next morning (within 12 hrs) I took the ipill (morning after pill) , but it shown no side effects to me . I am now tensed that I might get pregnant. My period date is 25th august and I had sex on 15th august. How can I be sure. Please help me !
Hi, I am suffering from PCOD from last few ears now, and i have taken alopathic, homeo everything but cant able to cure myself as i am not eating much still put on weight an all, pls suggest should i go for gyne or endocrinologist Thanks
Ceaserian delivery ke baad kya unprotected sex kar sakte hai? Delivery ke baad menses nahi aye aur breastfeeding b continue hai toh kya hum bina protection ke sex karna chahiye?
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to a healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If in doubt, don't hesitate to visit a skin specialist or a physician.
The process of cheese making is an age old practice dating back to ancient times and is practiced all over the world. As a dairy product, produced in a manner akin to that of yogurt production, cheese can be made in numerous ways, depending on how the curdling milk coagulates and on the nature of decomposition of the solid particles like proteins and fats, and the liquid particles. Further, through the application of acids, such as vinegar or lemon juice, the final product can be altered and determined according to its consistency, flavor and appearance. Usually, acids are used for catalytic purposes in the production of soft cheeses like Cottage cheese, Camembert, Brie, Ricotta cheese and sour cream, which do not normally require much time to age. In contrast, semi-hard and hard cheeses are made with rennet and ripened with bacteria or mold.
These include Parmesan, Blue, Swiss, Roquefort, Cheddar, Colby and Asiago cheeses and are more often known as grating cheeses.
Cheese, like other dairy products, is highly nutritious, rich in calcium content, protein, vitamin A, vitamin B12, vitamin K2, sodium, phosphorus, selenium, zinc riboflavin as well as probiotics. Besides its high nutritional value, here are other benefits which you may acquire from the consumption of cheese:
Strong and healthy bones
Cheese has always been considered an ideal source of nutrients for bone health, especially because of the presence of B-complex vitamins along with high protein and calcium content. With the right amount of cheese, a number of bone problems associated with ageing like Osteoporosis, for instance, can be prevented. Moreover, cheese also protects your teeth from acid erosion, caused by tea, coffee, soda or wine, as they help in raising the natural pH levels in the mouth.
Cheese consumption also helps in protecting your heart from threats of cardiovascular and coronary heart diseases.
Favorable for athletes
Cheese contains a fat-burning conjugated linoleic acid, which helps reduce the size of fat cells and is effective in burning fats to muscles. In addition, with the presence of a fairly high level of calories, cheese helps the athlete in gaining mass, thereby making it immensely favorable for athletes.