Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am suffering from allergy. Basically atmospheric allergy. Red boils are formed on my body and on my face. Rashes and itching is there. I used to consume citerzine aur allegra and halovet as prescribed before by my doc. What can I do to get relax from this.
Can I take a psychiatric medicine to reduce sexual urge. I was subscribed Flunil for a long time in the past, and now I have been taking Amazeo for a very long time.
Near my pubic area I get lots of itching and when I stretch I get blood in that area and some bad smell please tell me some good prevention.
Parents of young ashmatics do ask,whether their ward will grow out of this disease or go in remission. If their ward is male,have less severe asthma,is atopic and not allergic to feather,then the ward is more likely to go in remission
Dr MOOL CHAND GUPTA
MD RESPIRATORY MEDICINE
Drinking cool water while workout is good or bad as its hot and by drinking hot water thirst is not satisfied.
I am 27 years old male and I never had sexual intercourse. My foreskin is tight during erection and not moving freely at that time. But at normal time it is rolling freely. How to overcome this problem. Am I able to do sex? Please provide solution. Is it necessary to rollback the foreskin during sex?
I have so many split ends which damaged my hair and due to dryness I have to suffer from headache so please suggest me some home remedies for removing split ends.
I am having cough for last 10 days. I have had an ASCORIL syrup. The cough is neither dry nor sputum is coming out. I am confused please advice?
An inflammation of the pancreas is known as pancreatitis. The pancreas is an organ that produces digestive enzymes. Pancreatitis might start any day and continue for long period and it requires immediate medical attention. It is of two types- acute pancreatitis and chronic pancreatitis. Although the treatment usually requires hospitalization, pancreatitis can be easily stabilized and the underlying cause can be treated thereafter.
Pancreatitis may be caused due to various reasons:
- Gall bladder stone: The pancreatic duct lies next to the bile duct. The gallstones enter the small intestine after passing through the common bile duct. Often the stones that remain in the common bile duct have a negative effect on the pancreas, which causes a hindrance to the normal flow of the pancreatic fluids, causing pancreatitis. Also a back flow of the bile into the pancreas can cause pancreatitis.
- Alcohol: Long time alcohol use also causes pancreatitis. Alcohol can damage the pancreas tremendously causing it to get inflamed.
- Other causes: Hereditary disorders in the pancreas, cystic fibrosis, high level of triglycerides, and a few medicines may also cause pancreatitis.
- The first symptom of pancreatitis is abdominal pain: The pain may be sudden or gradually increasing, but is usually aggravated after eating. It is severe and constant, and may continue for a few days. If you are suffering from pancreatitis, you will feel very sick after a sudden attack and you might require medical assistance immediately.
- Swollen abdomen: Pancreatitis may cause your abdominal area to swell up and become tender.
- Nausea: If your abdomen suddenly starts paining due to the onset of pancreatitis, you tend to feel extremely nauseous. You might end up vomiting and may also have violent heaves.
- Fever: The inflammation will cause you to run a temperature, along with a searing pain in your stomach, which will make you feel extremely uncomfortable.
- Rapid pulse: Pancreatitis affects the rate, at which the heart beats, causing a rapid increase in the pulse rate.